|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say about his father to Law?
(a) David says that his father did not want hiim.
(b) David says that his father is dead.
(c) David says he does not know who his father is, but that it does not matter.
(d) David says that he has been searching for his father since he learned to use the Internet.
2. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
(c) Mr. Howard
3. What does Law ask Marnie permission to do?
(a) Law wants to take David to meet his parents.
(b) Law wants to have genetic testing done to rule out that David has inherited a genetic disease that runs in his family.
(c) Law wants to have a blood test done to establish the likelyhood that he is David's father.
(d) Law wants to move David into his house so that they can get to know one another.
4. What does David call Marnie in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
(a) Because he is in training for a new space flight.
(b) Because it does not fit in with his role as father.
(c) Because he has decided brunettes are more fun.
(d) Because his mother would not approve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marnie wear to go swimming?
2. Why does Law believe Marnie wrote the anonymous letters?
3. Who is Mr. Howard?
4. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
5. Why does Marnie claim she does not have a relationship with a man?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)