|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Law he approves of in Chapter 7?
(a) Law's relationship with Marnie
(b) Law's choice of professions
(c) Law's choice of cars
(d) Law's decision to wear a tuxedo
2. What is Marnie afraid of after David learns the truth about his father's identity?
(a) That she will be alone for the rest of her life.
(b) That David will never forgive her for not telling him sooner.
(c) That David will not want Law in his life.
(d) That she will lose David forever.
3. Where does Law take David in chapter 12?
(a) Law takes David to Hawaii.
(b) Law takes David to see Victory.
(c) Law takes David to dinner.
(d) Law takes David to Cape Canaveral.
4. What does Law think of Marnie's parenting skills?
(a) Law believes Marnie did a better job with David than a couple could have.
(b) Law believes Marnie should use more discipline with David.
(c) Law believes Marnie should have had a man to teach David to be more masculine.
(d) Law believes Marnie is too easy on David.
5. What does David believe the relationship is between Marnie and Law?
(a) David believes Marnie and Law are having an affair.
(b) David believes Law is Marnie's ex-boyfriend.
(c) David believes Law is Marnie's brother.
(d) David believes Law is Marnie's new business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
2. What female body part does David say is unimportant to men?
3. Suzette is _______________________________
4. Who did Sharon confide in about her pregnancy?
5. Who provided most of David's care from the moment he came home from the hospital?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)