|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Law he approves of in Chapter 7?
(a) Law's relationship with Marnie
(b) Law's decision to wear a tuxedo
(c) Law's choice of professions
(d) Law's choice of cars
2. What does Law think Marnie did better than most couples in Chapter 13?
(a) Care for her mother
(b) Pay her bills
(c) Raise David
(d) Build a career
3. What does Law say when Marnie asks what he plans to do in regards to the test results showing he might be David's father?
(a) Law asks for custody of David.
(b) Law tells Marnie the test was done incorrectly.
(c) Nothing, Law has no plans to get to know his son.
(d) Nothing, Law refuses to answer.
4. The Pirates are _______________________
(a) David's basketball team
(b) David's soccer team
(c) David's football team
(d) David's baseball team
5. Who does David not want to see Law hurt in Chapter 13?
(a) His grandmother
(d) His math teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
2. Where does Law take David in chapter 12?
3. What does David discover he shares with Law in Chapter 12?
4. What ruined Mr. Hibbs' career as a preacher?
5. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)