|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David refer to as his mom in Chapter 13?
(b) His grandmother
(d) His math teacher
2. Who does David believe his biological mother is in Chapter 12?
(a) David suspects Suzette is his biological mother.
(b) David suspects his grandmother is his biological mother.
(c) David suspects his math teacher is his biological mother.
(d) David suspects Marnie is his biological mother.
3. What does Law think Marnie did better than most couples in Chapter 13?
(a) Pay her bills
(b) Build a career
(c) Raise David
(d) Care for her mother
4. What is Marnie's biggest fear in connection to Law's sudden interest in David?
(a) That Law will encourage David to be an astronaut like him.
(b) That Law will get bored and leave David.
(c) That Law will refuse to pay child support.
(d) That Law will spend too much time with David.
5. What did Sharon plan to do about the pregnancy?
(a) Ignore it and hope it would go away
(b) Put the baby up for adoption
(c) Get an abortion
(d) Keep the baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was David's middle name chosen?
2. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
3. What does Marnie need to buy, but cannot afford for the dinner party?
4. What does Suzette represent to Law?
5. What is Marnie afraid of after David learns the truth about his father's identity?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)