|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David discover he shares with Law in Chapter 12?
(a) A middle name
(b) A first name
(c) A last name
(d) A nickname
2. Who excludes Marnie from dinner in Chapter 13?
(c) Marnie herself
(d) No one
3. What caused Sharon's death?
(a) A stroke
(c) Sharon's use of alcohol
(d) Heart disease
4. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
(a) Because his mother would not approve.
(b) Because it does not fit in with his role as father.
(c) Because he has decided brunettes are more fun.
(d) Because he is in training for a new space flight.
5. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
(a) That Law is too busy to spend time with David.
(b) That Law does not have the money to pay child support.
(c) That Law does not want his son to be an astronaut.
(d) That Law wants to be a father to David for the long haul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provided most of David's care from the moment he came home from the hospital?
2. What does David think of Law's relationship with his mother?
3. Who does David believe his biological mother is in Chapter 12?
4. What does Law ask Marnie to do in Chapter 8 when he comes unexpectedly to her house?
5. Who is Sharon?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)