|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
(b) Marnie's mother
(c) Marnie's father
2. Is Marnie happy Law has come back into her life?
(a) Yes, Marnie is tired of raising David and is ready to hand him over to his father.
(b) Yes, Marnie hopes Law has returned to tell her he has been in love with her all these years.
(c) No, Marnie worries about the threat Law represents to her relationship with David.
(d) No, Marnie never liked Law.
3. What does Marnie recall that Law does not?
(a) Most of the summer they spent together
(b) The name of David's mother
(c) The night David was conceived
(d) Most of their mutual friends
4. What does Law notice is similar between Suzette and Venus?
(a) They have only two legs.
(b) They are both angry with him.
(c) They both have brown eyes.
(d) They are both an inconvenience.
5. What excuse does Law give for asking Marnie to a dinner party so late in the day?
(a) He lost the invitation until that afternoon.
(b) The idea of David being his son has left him distracted.
(c) His assistant forgot to tell him about it.
(d) His other date canceled at the last minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David not want to see Law hurt in Chapter 13?
2. What does conclusive mean?
3. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
4. What derogatory name does Law use for Suzette and women like her?
5. What are the results of the blood test Law had done?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)