|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does conclusive mean?
2. What does Law ask Marnie to do in Chapter 8 when he comes unexpectedly to her house?
(a) Have lunch with him.
(b) Allow him to make her lunch.
(c) Tell him about David.
(d) Tell him what to do next in regards to David.
3. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
(b) Her mother
(d) Her father
4. What ruined Mr. Hibbs' career as a preacher?
(a) Marnie's fight for custody of David
(b) Sharon's death
(c) Sharon's pregnancy
(d) Marnie's joy of spreading gossip
5. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
2. What does Law think Marnie did better than most couples in Chapter 13?
3. What are the results of the blood test Law had done?
4. What does David reveal he has figured out about Law in Chapter 12?
5. Why did Sharon's father force her to keep David?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)