Chapters 1 and 2
1. Law Kincaid is _________________
(a) an actor.
(b) a musician.
(c) a military pilot.
(d) a famous astronaut.
2. Marnie Hibbs is ____________________
(a) a freelance artist.
(b) a freelance accountant.
(c) a freelance writer.
(d) a freelance children's book illustrator.
3. David Hibbs is __________________
(a) Marnie's husband.
(b) Marnie's son.
(c) Marnie's nephew.
(d) Marnie's neighbor.
4. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
(a) of the death of a mutual friend.
(b) David called him.
(c) of some anonymous letters he recieved.
(d) Marnie wrote to him.
5. What make of car does Law drive?
6. Law takes David _________________________
(a) out to dinner.
(c) for a ride in his car.
(d) to the movies.
7. What does Marnie notice about Law and David?
(a) They both like sports.
(b) They look alike.
(c) They become instant friends.
(d) They like the same kinds of cars.
8. Who is Mr. Howard?
(a) Marnie's cousin
(b) Marnie's boyfriend
(c) A potential client of Marnie's
(d) A coworker of Law's
9. For what project is Marnie hoping to get the contract?
(a) Designing a new ad campaign for the city of Houston
(b) Designing the cover of a new novel
(c) Designing a new portrait for a rich client
(d) Designing the cover of the Houston Telephone Directory
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,516 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)