|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king of the first asteroid planet the prince visits call the prince?
(a) His son.
(b) An interruption.
(c) His subject.
(d) An annoying lawyer.
2. What did the adults think the child's drawing looked like?
(a) A frightening monster.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A hat.
(d) A tapeworm.
3. How many people live on the conceited man's planet?
(a) Seventy Seven and a half.
(c) Only one.
(d) All the conceited people in the universe live there.
4. How does the little prince reveal that he might be from another planet?
(a) He asks, "May I be taken to the queen?"
(b) He asks the pilot, "Which is your planet?"
(c) He asks, "What lives beyond the sands?"
(d) He asks, "Why is the sky blue?"
5. How would the geographer be best described?
(a) An intelligent man who knows how to write books.
(b) A man who has explored the whole galaxy.
(c) A scholar who knows the location of all the seas, rivers, towns, mountains, and deserts.
(d) A brave man who has battled his way through jungles and deserts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little prince think is so odd about the geographer?
2. How does the fox define the word "tame"?
3. What does the little prince love to watch?
4. What does Antoine de Saint-Exupery call The Land of Tears"?
5. What moves the pilot so much about the little prince whom he carries in his arms across the dark desert?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)