|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the little prince's planet, as described in Chapter IV?
(a) Newly formed from a black hole.
(b) Wide and flat, like a giant frisbee.
(c) Scarcely any larger than a house.
(d) Very hot from all the lava flowing over it.
2. In the desert, what is the pilot's primary worry?
(a) That nightfall will never come.
(b) That someone will steal his plane.
(c) That the prince is not trustworthy.
(d) That he has very little drinking water left.
3. How small is the planet where the prince comes from, as described in Chapter III?
(a) About the size of Venus.
(b) Bigger than the moon, but smaller than the sun.
(c) Microscopic in size.
(d) So small a sheep doesn't need to be tied up.
4. What does the businessman think he owns?
(a) The stars.
(b) A collection of gold coins.
(c) The entire planet.
(d) The six planets nearest him.
5. What is the job of the railway switchman?
(a) To give orders and have them obeyed.
(b) To make order of chaos.
(c) To sort out travelers, in bundles of a thousand.
(d) To ride trains all day and all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pilot reveals that after he becomes friends with the little prince he starts doing something again. What is it?
2. What is the subject of the drawing in Chapter I?
3. Who hoists the bucket up from the bottom of the well to the surface?
4. Who is dying of thirst in the desert?
5. What does the conceited man want to be admired as?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)