1. Who is the narrator of The Little Prince?
(a) The snake.
(b) The little prince.
(c) The boa constrictor.
(d) The pilot.
2. What is the subject of the drawing in Chapter I?
(a) Two volcanos.
(b) A little planet.
(c) A boa constrictor.
(d) A rose.
3. What did the adults think the child's drawing looked like?
(a) A hat.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A frightening monster.
(d) A tapeworm.
4. What did the child ask the adults when he showed them the picture?
(a) Do you know what this is?
(b) What is happening in this drawing?
(c) Where should I hang this picture?
(d) Does this picture frighten you?
5. How many drawings did the child make?
(b) One Hundred.
6. The six-year-old child gave up being an artist and chose to become what?
(a) A zoo keeper.
(b) An engineer.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A pilot.
7. In the first line of Chapter I, the narrator mentions a book he once saw. What was the name of that book?
(a) Kings and Queens of the Middle Ages.
(b) The Royal Line of Transylvania.
(c) Once more into the Breach.
(d) True Stories from Nature.
This section contains 6,691 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)