• A 6-year-old boy makes a drawing of an elephant being eaten by a boa constrictor.
• Adults think it is a drawing of a hat.
• Adults tell the boy to give up drawing and study serious things.
• The boy decides not to be an artist and learns to pilot airplanes.
• He keeps the drawing and throughout his life shows it to people in hopes that someone will see what it really it.
• The pilot has an accident with his plane and lands in the middle of the Desert of Sahara.
• He sleeps on the sand and is woken at dawn by an odd little voice.
• A very small person wakes him by and asks him to draw a sheep.
• He draws three sheep but the small person is not satisfied.
• Finally the pilot draws a box with three air holes in it and says that...
This section contains 1,857 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)