|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is Halina (not Kasia's mother) born?
2. What job is Caroline given during the tournament?
(a) She is asked to do the final tally.
(b) She is asked to serve the drinks.
(c) She is asked to prepare all of the equipment.
(d) She is asked to see if the guests need anything.
3. What does Regina do before she is walked down Beauty Road?
(a) Reads her favorite lines from Trolius and Cressida.
(b) Changes into her best smock.
(c) Hides underneath the block.
(d) Tries to run away and is shot to death.
4. What illness is Paul suffering from in Chapter 27?
5. What has Herta been making to celebrate the success of the Riech in Chapter 17?
(a) Huge timeline on her wall of all their wins.
(b) A shrine in her room.
(c) Painting a picture of Hitler in her spare time.
(d) Scrap book with newspaper clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Kasia that they are about to start killing the Rabbits?
2. What does Kasia remove from the kitchen to show her loyalty to Matka?
3. Who is the psychologist that comes to the camp in Chapter 23?
4. What does Marthe offer Kasia after the baby is born?
5. What is Caroline selling at Grand Central Terminal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How dose Kasia leave the recovery ward of the Revier?
2. What does Felka symbolize in Chapter 32?
3. What is the state of France when Caroline gets there after the war?
4. What are the results of the Nuremburg trials for the guards and doctors of Ravensbruck?
5. What happens to Fritz in Chapter 17?
6. How is Paul and Caroline’s relationship when she first gets to France?
7. Why does Kasia not want to name the baby Halina?
8. What is the camp’s reaction to the rabbits?
9. How does Caroline treat Paul once she has found his child in Chapter 36? Do you think this is right?
10. What does Herr Fenstermacher do for Zuzanna on Christmas? What does this do for her?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)