|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kasia doing when she finds Pietrik in Chapter 31?
(a) Searching the roster of missing people.
(b) Giving him a sponge bath.
(c) Working in a shop.
(d) Searching through her old neighborhood.
2. What game is everyone playing at the Vanderbilt party in Chapter 18?
3. What do the other girls do for Regina before she walks down Beauty Road?
(a) They try to hide her, but they are unsuccessful.
(b) They do her hair and help her to look her prettiest.
(c) They all pray with her.
(d) They fight the guards and plea to have them change their minds.
4. Who is Herr Fenstermacher?
(a) A doctor in the camp.
(b) Binz's father.
(c) The newest guard to join Ravensbruck.
(d) An electrician who works in the camp.
5. Where do Zuzanna and Kasia recover in Chapter 28?
6. What does Regina do before she is walked down Beauty Road?
(a) Changes into her best smock.
(b) Tries to run away and is shot to death.
(c) Reads her favorite lines from Trolius and Cressida.
(d) Hides underneath the block.
7. What does Herr Fenstermacher leave for Zuzanna?
(a) A letter from her father.
(b) A pair a hand knitted socks
(c) Extra bread.
(d) Medicine to help her recover.
8. How many prisoners are in Ravensbruck?
(a) 7,000 prisoners.
(b) 20,000 prisoners.
(c) 2,500 prisoners.
(d) 45,000 prisoners.
9. Where was Rena located during the war?
(a) Auschwitz Birkenau.
(b) Hiding in parts of Poland.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Serving as a house maid to a high commanding SS officer.
10. What does Herta do to relieve stress?
(a) Runs miles around the camp.
(b) Beats the prisoners.
(c) Screams into her pillows at night.
(d) Cuts herself.
11. What nationatlity does Kasia have to pretend to be to get her and Zuzanna on the bus to Sweden?
(d) She has to pretend to be German.
12. What is the name of Binz's married boyfriend?
13. What is the name of the Hotel where Paul is staying in Chapter 24?
(a) Hotel Souz.
(b) Paris Suites.
(c) Hotel Paris.
(d) Hotel Lutetia.
14. What has been built at the camp while Zuzanna and Kasia have been in the Revier?
(a) New quarters for the guards.
(b) A more powerful electric fence around the camp.
(c) A crematorium.
(d) A new cell block .
15. What does Kasia want to name her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. The is the wedding ritual of Oczepiny?
2. What illness is Paul suffering from in Chapter 27?
3. How many times in Kasia operated on?
4. What is the name of the book that gives Kasia the idea for the invisible ink?
5. What Holiday is Paul and Rena's baby names after?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)