|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caroline ask David to help her with?
(a) Getting Paul a visa.
(b) Getting set up with a friend of his.
(c) Increasing the immigration quotas.
(d) Her new charity event.
2. Who tells Kasia that they are about to start killing the Rabbits?
(a) It is a rumor that is going around the camp, but no one knows for sure.
(b) One of the nurses at the Revier tells her.
(c) A Jules from the Netherlands tells her.
(d) Herta sneaks into her bunk and tells her.
3. Where does Caroline sell her silver in Chapter 16?
(a) The black market.
(b) To Betty.
(c) Snyder and Goodrich.
(d) To Tiffany's.
4. How does Kasia get a secret message to her father?
(a) She is able to make a phone call by sneaking into the Revier at night.
(b) She trades two days of food for a pen and paper.
(c) She writes in urine so it is invisible.
(d) She bribes one of the doctors.
5. What does Marthe offer Kasia after the baby is born?
(a) Her family a place to stay in their home.
(b) Traditional cake called paczki.
(c) A large amount of money that she and Papa have saved for the new baby.
(d) A traditional blessing to mother and child.
6. What is the name of Nadia's dog?
7. What is The Hay?
(a) The name for Caroline's pet pony.
(b) The nickname that Caroline's mother call hers.
(c) The name for Caroline's home in Connecticut.
(d) The code name for Caroline's new charity.
8. Who teaches the other prisoners French while they are in the Revier?
9. What orders does Suhren give to Herta in Chapter 23?
(a) He tells her to kills all of the rabbits so that there is not trace of their experiments.
(b) He warns her that the prisoners are planning a revolt.
(c) He warns her that the war is coming to an end and she better find another job.
(d) He warns her that the camp will be invaded soon and she may get arrested.
10. What is the name of Binz's married boyfriend?
11. What illness is Paul suffering from in Chapter 27?
12. How is Kasia released from the Revier?
(a) She is moved to another unit of the hostipal.
(b) She is released after she swears at the nursing staff.
(c) She is thrown out by Herta for complaining.
(d) She is removed while she is sedated and taken to the Bunker.
13. What does Pienotte have in her bundle?
(a) A small dog.
(b) Letters from her family.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A newly born baby.
14. What game is everyone playing at the Vanderbilt party in Chapter 18?
15. What Holiday is Paul and Rena's baby names after?
(a) New Years day.
(b) Flag Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prisoners are in Ravensbruck?
2. Who drills the girls on English verbs while they are in the Revier?
3. What does Caroline do to get back at Jinx in Chapter 18?
4. What does Kasia want to name her baby?
5. Why does Fritz leave Ravensbruck?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)