|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kasia share a bunk with?
(c) Mrs. Mikelsky.
2. Why is Betty in the hospital?
(a) She was injured was ice skating.
(b) She learns that she has cancer.
(c) She is hurt in a war protest.
(d) She just had a baby.
3. What does Caroline do to raise the money for her care packages?
(a) She gets a job as a waitress.
(b) She steals from her mother.
(c) She sells her Grandmother Woosley's silver.
(d) She begs Roger for the money.
4. How does Pappa let Kasia know he could read her secret message?
(a) He writes back a simple:yes.
(b) He writes back in his own secret message.
(c) He capitalizes all of the words in the letter.
(d) He includes red thread in his letter.
5. What has Herta been making to celebrate the success of the Riech in Chapter 17?
(a) Scrap book with newspaper clippings.
(b) A shrine in her room.
(c) Huge timeline on her wall of all their wins.
(d) Painting a picture of Hitler in her spare time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book that gives Kasia the idea for the invisible ink?
2. What does Kasia find in the basement of Mr. Z's Pharmacy?
3. What is the gift that Caroline gives to Paul?
4. What is Herta dressed as at the Christmas party?
5. What medical job does Herta have before going to Ravensbruck?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)