|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marka agrees to bury all their important items except for what?
(a) Her wedding veil.
(b) Her mother’s tea pot.
(c) Her ring.
(d) Kasia’s favorite doll.
2. What is Caroline's heritage?
(a) Irish and French.
(d) 100% French.
3. When does Germany take Paris?
4. How is Halina paid for her portraits?
(a) She is paid in bread.
(b) She is paid in time with her daughters.
(c) She is paid in warmer clothes.
(d) She is paid in new shoes.
5. What type of song does Herta play for Halina?
(a) Russian symphony.
(b) American pop song.
(c) Polish Foxtrot.
(d) German waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pienotte have in her bundle?
2. Where is Zuzanna working at the start of the novel?
3. How old was Caroline when her father died?
4. Aside from Felka, what is Kasia sent to Nadia's home to retrieve?
5. Who teaches the other prisoners French while they are in the Revier?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)