|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the male guards and doctors when Irma is injured?
(a) Fighting a battle.
(b) They have fled the camp.
(c) At a brothel in Berlin.
(d) In surgery.
2. What is the charity event Caroline creates while in Paris in Chapter 36?
(a) A movie showing to raise money for orphans.
(b) A bake sale to provide people with extra food.
(c) A coat drive.
(d) A bridge tournament to raise money.
3. What is The Hay?
(a) The name for Caroline's home in Connecticut.
(b) The code name for Caroline's new charity.
(c) The name for Caroline's pet pony.
(d) The nickname that Caroline's mother call hers.
4. What does Caroline do to get back at Jinx in Chapter 18?
(a) She tells the whole room that Jinx has a secret boyfriend.
(b) She rigs the game so that Betty and Pru win instead.
(c) She spits in Jinx's drink when no one is looking.
(d) She spills wine on her dress.
5. What is Kasia doing when she finds Pietrik in Chapter 31?
(a) Searching through her old neighborhood.
(b) Giving him a sponge bath.
(c) Searching the roster of missing people.
(d) Working in a shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Herta dressed as at the Christmas party?
2. What story does Luiza tell Kasia about Pietrik in Chapter 16?
3. Where is Zuzanna working at the start of the novel?
4. What does Regina do before she is walked down Beauty Road?
5. Why is Paul Rodierre the key note speaker at the gala?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)