|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caroline's new elevator operator?
2. Kasia learns that survival at camp depends on keeping track of what items?
(a) Her bunk.
(b) Her spoon, cup, and bowl.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her family.
3. How many countries do the prisoners of Ravensbruck come from?
(a) 2 different countries.
(b) 10 different countries.
(c) 5 different countries.
(d) 22 different countries.
4. What does Kasia do to help Hannah in Chapter 8?
(a) She gives switches her boots with Hannah and braids her hair.
(b) She helps smuggle her out of the city.
(c) She provides her with food that saves her life.
(d) She delivers a letter to her family.
5. What does Pienotte have in her bundle?
(a) A small dog.
(b) Letters from her family.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A newly born baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town are Kasia and the other women taken to?
2. What type of song does Herta play for Halina?
3. How does Hitler die?
4. What does Caroline ask David to help her with?
5. How many times in Kasia operated on?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)