|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kasia want to name her baby?
2. What nationatlity does Caroline's mother's charity support?
(a) The French.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Americans
3. What does Paul ask Caroline to do in his letter in Chapter 10?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He asks her to wait for him until he comes back to America.
(c) He asks her to come to Paris.
(d) He asks her to help with the visas.
4. What is the ritual that Kasia wishes Matka was there for one her wedding day?
(a) Present the bride with the morning cakes.
(b) The traditional Polish Mother's dance.
(c) Do the bride's hair and make-up.
(d) Give the wedding morning blessing.
5. Marka agrees to bury all their important items except for what?
(a) Her ring.
(b) Her wedding veil.
(c) Kasia’s favorite doll.
(d) Her mother’s tea pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game is everyone playing at the Vanderbilt party in Chapter 18?
2. What is the code name that Pietrik gives Kasia?
3. What is the name of the Hotel where Paul is staying in Chapter 24?
4. What did Rena die from?
5. How many countries do the prisoners of Ravensbruck come from?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)