|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gift that Caroline gives to Paul?
(a) A pen that reminds her of him.
(b) One of her father's scarves.
(c) She cooks him an authentic French meal.
(d) A picture of the two of them together.
2. What does Mrs. Mikelsky save Nadia from in Chapter 2?
(a) She saves her from failing algebra class.
(b) She saves her from boys who are throwing rocks at her for being Jewish.
(c) She saves her from being harmed by the Nazis.
(d) She saves her from an abusive home situation.
3. What does Herta originally think Ravensbruck is?
(a) A hospital for wounded German soldiers.
(b) A school for German women.
(c) A children's hospital.
(d) A reeducation camp.
4. What does Luiza reveal to Kasia before she is removed from the Revier?
(a) She reveals that Pietrik always loved her.
(b) She reveals that she doesn't believe in God.
(c) She reveals that she had hidden extra food rations.
(d) She reveals that she is actually Jewish.
5. When does Mrs. Mikelsky die?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) In her sleep.
(c) During dinner.
(d) A cold day in February.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which job is Zuzanna assigned in Chapter 13?
2. What happens to Pippi at Camp Blossom?
3. Where are Kasia, Zuzannna, Luiza, Pietrik and Martka arrested?
4. How many other female doctors are at Ravensbruck?
5. How is Halina paid for her portraits?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)