|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I - Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Heinz run?
(a) A pharmacy
(b) A post office.
(c) A bank.
(d) A meat market
2. What is the name of the movie playing at the theater?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) The Great Execution.
(c) The movie is a documentary on Hitler's life.
(d) Jew Eternal.
3. What does Paul do for mother's charity in Chapter 4?
(a) He volunteers to donate a trip to Paris.
(b) He performs a special performance for her guests.
(c) He donates a lot of money to the charity.
(d) He brings his entire cast to support the event.
4. What dose Herta use to protect herself at Camp Blossom?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) Her own hands.
(c) A gun.
(d) Rocks she finds around the lake.
5. Aside from Felka, what is Kasia sent to Nadia's home to retrieve?
(a) Something Nadia's mother has left in her nightstand.
(b) A hidden gun under neath Nadia's bed.
(c) Letters from Nadia.
(d) Poison to kill the SS officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a lapanka?
2. What announcement does M. Bernard make while Caroline and Paul are at dinner in Chapter 1?
3. What town are Pietrik, Nadia and Kasia from in Poland?
4. Marka agrees to bury all their important items except for what?
5. What medical job does Herta have before going to Ravensbruck?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)