|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Chapters 37-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject is Halina bad at?
2. What is the code name that Pietrik gives Kasia?
3. What does Anise Postel-Vinay bring to Caroline and her mother?
(a) A sick Polish women, a Rabbit, that needs medical attention and a place to safely recover.
(b) Plans for a grand charity ball.
(c) A sack of coffee that she has smuggled in.
(d) Her niece, Katrina, and has the girl to tell her story to Caroline.
4. Where does Caroline ask Kasia to travel?
(a) To Stocksee in Germany to identify Herta.
(b) Back to Poland to find more Rabbits.
(c) Back to the Ravensbruck camp to make peace with her past.
(d) To California to talk about how wonderful her experience in America has been and raise money for other charities.
5. What announcement does M. Bernard make while Caroline and Paul are at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) He announces that Hitler as invaded Poland.
(b) He announces that the restaurant is closing
(c) He announces that all drinks are on the house.
(d) He announces that Pearl Harbor has just been bombed by the Japaneses
Short Answer Questions
1. Which job is Zuzanna assigned in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Matka get arrested?
3. What is Herta's first impression of Herr Commandant?
4. What nationatlity does Caroline's mother's charity support?
5. What is Betty's reaction when Caroline tells her that Paul and Rena have been arrested?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)