|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Chapters 37-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caroline ask David to help her with?
(a) Getting set up with a friend of his.
(b) Increasing the immigration quotas.
(c) Getting Paul a visa.
(d) Her new charity event.
2. What beverage does Caroline's mother give Kasia at Christmas?
(a) A milkshake.
3. Who is Norman Gaynor?
(a) He is a rich philanthropist that wants to donate to Caroline's charity.
(b) He is the editor of the Saturday Review.
(c) He is Caroline's new love interest.
(d) He is a chef a Caroline's favorite restaurant.
4. Why is Zuzanna told she cannot go to America?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too valuable as a doctor in Poland.
(d) She isn't as sick as some of the other Rabbits.
5. How is Kasia released from the Revier?
(a) She is released after she swears at the nursing staff.
(b) She is thrown out by Herta for complaining.
(c) She is removed while she is sedated and taken to the Bunker.
(d) She is moved to another unit of the hostipal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Zuzanna and Kasia burn all evidence of their life in Ravensbruck?
2. What is Mrs. Mikelsky's daughter's name?
3. What does Zuzanna surprise Kasia with before Kasia leaves for America in Chapter 40?
4. Why is Paul Rodierre the key note speaker at the gala?
5. Marka agrees to bury all their important items except for what?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)