|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Chapters 37-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Norman Gaynor?
(a) He is a rich philanthropist that wants to donate to Caroline's charity.
(b) He is a chef a Caroline's favorite restaurant.
(c) He is the editor of the Saturday Review.
(d) He is Caroline's new love interest.
2. What is one reason why Caroline tells Priscilla she cannot adopt a baby?
(a) She is not Christian.
(b) She is not married.
(c) She does not have a stable place to live.
(d) She does not have a good job.
3. What nationatlity does Caroline's mother's charity support?
(a) The French.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Americans
4. What does Binz ask Mrs. Mikelsky about Jagoda?
(a) She asks how old the baby is.
(b) She asks if she was born in Germany.
(c) She asks if she has received her vaccines.
(d) She asks if her father is German.
5. What does Caroline tell the doctors who are examining the Rabbits in Chapter 39?
(a) That these women are their guests.
(b) That not all the Rabbits will be able to be healed.
(c) That the hospital will have to donate their services to this cause.
(d) That the examinations must proceed, but in private.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other girls do for Regina before she walks down Beauty Road?
2. Why is Herta annoyed with Fritz in Chapter 9?
3. How does Caroline get materiel to make children's clothes for the orphanage?
4. Which prisoners wear purple triangles?
5. What is the name of the movie playing at the theater?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)