|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Paul and Caroline when they run into her ex-boyfriend for the first time?
(a) The skating rink.
(b) A restaurant in Midtown.
(c) Outside of the Plaza Hotel.
(d) The French Consulate.
2. Why does Herta stay at Ravensbruck?
(a) Her father dies and her mother cannot work because she has back problems.
(b) She wants to save the prisoners.
(c) She cannot afford a train ticket home.
(d) She enjoys the work.
3. What is the code name that Pietrik gives Kasia?
4. What is Caroline's heritage?
(a) 100% French.
(b) Irish and French.
5. What does Luiza reveal to Kasia before she is removed from the Revier?
(a) She reveals that she is actually Jewish.
(b) She reveals that she had hidden extra food rations.
(c) She reveals that she doesn't believe in God.
(d) She reveals that Pietrik always loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Halina and Herta doing when Marchall walks in on them in Chapter 14?
2. What town are Kasia and the other women taken to?
3. Why are Pietrik, Nadia and Kasia at the bluff at Deer Meadow in Chapter 2?
4. Where are the male guards and doctors when Irma is injured?
5. What punishment does Kasia get for making fun of Binz?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)