|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Halina and Herta doing when Marchall walks in on them in Chapter 14?
(b) Singing together.
(c) Gossiping about the staff.
2. What does Mrs. Mikelsky save Nadia from in Chapter 2?
(a) She saves her from being harmed by the Nazis.
(b) She saves her from boys who are throwing rocks at her for being Jewish.
(c) She saves her from an abusive home situation.
(d) She saves her from failing algebra class.
3. Why is Paul Rodierre the key note speaker at the gala?
(a) He is a co-founder of the charity.
(b) Bonnett canceled and they needed him to fill in.
(c) He is a proud supporter of the war.
(d) He just made a new movie that people love.
4. Where does Kasia’s father work?
(a) A lawyer's office.
(b) He works with the army.
(c) The Post Office.
(d) A butcher’s shop.
5. What type of business does Rena own?
(a) A lingerie shop.
(b) A dance studio.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A daycare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do for mother's charity in Chapter 4?
2. What was Janina's job before the German's took over?
3. What does Pietrik call Kasia as they are getting arrested?
4. What type of song does Herta play for Halina?
5. Where does Caroline send her care packages in France?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)