|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - Chapters 17 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners are in Ravensbruck?
(a) 2,500 prisoners.
(b) 7,000 prisoners.
(c) 45,000 prisoners.
(d) 20,000 prisoners.
2. What does Caroline do to raise the money for her care packages?
(a) She begs Roger for the money.
(b) She gets a job as a waitress.
(c) She steals from her mother.
(d) She sells her Grandmother Woosley's silver.
3. What is the gift that Caroline gives to Paul?
(a) She cooks him an authentic French meal.
(b) One of her father's scarves.
(c) A pen that reminds her of him.
(d) A picture of the two of them together.
4. What does Binz ask Mrs. Mikelsky about Jagoda?
(a) She asks how old the baby is.
(b) She asks if she has received her vaccines.
(c) She asks if her father is German.
(d) She asks if she was born in Germany.
5. Why does Fritz leave Ravensbruck?
(a) He breaks up with Herta and can not stand to be around her.
(b) He wants to be closer to his family.
(c) He is feeling guilty about what they are doing there.
(d) He enlists in the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Caroline's father die?
2. What does Matka say she would bring down Beauty Road with her in Chapter 16?
3. Who is Pia?
4. What is Mutti's nickname for Herta?
5. What is the name of Binz's married boyfriend?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)