|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - Chapters 17 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luiza reveal to Kasia before she is removed from the Revier?
(a) She reveals that she is actually Jewish.
(b) She reveals that she had hidden extra food rations.
(c) She reveals that Pietrik always loved her.
(d) She reveals that she doesn't believe in God.
2. What is the psychologist who comes to visit the camp studying?
(a) The mental effects of food deprivation.
(b) The difference how females and males react to loss.
(c) The connection between trauma and psychosis.
(d) How Germans deal with stress.
3. How many times in Kasia operated on?
(b) Four times.
(c) Seven times.
(d) Too many times to count.
4. What happens to Pippi at Camp Blossom?
(a) She falls and breaks her arm.
(b) She is sent to a concentration camp for being a Jewish sympathizer.
(c) She is nearly raped by two boys.
(d) She disappears and no one knows what happened to her.
5. Where is Zuzanna working at the start of the novel?
(a) A small walk in clinic.
(b) The Lublin Central Hospital.
(c) The newest German Hospital.
(d) The Lublin Ambulance Corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other female doctors are at Ravensbruck?
2. What color triangles do the Jules wear?
3. How does Caroline get materiel to make children's clothes for the orphanage?
4. Why is Betty in the hospital?
5. What business does Heinz run?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)