|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color triangles do the Jules wear?
(a) Black or green triangles.
(b) Purple triangles.
(c) Yellow triangles.
(d) Blue triangles.
2. What does Kasia remove from the kitchen to show her loyalty to Matka?
(a) Matka's favorite tea pot.
(b) Matka's chair.
(c) Matka's recipe book.
(d) Matka's picture from the wall.
3. What does Luiza reveal to Kasia before she is removed from the Revier?
(a) She reveals that she is actually Jewish.
(b) She reveals that she doesn't believe in God.
(c) She reveals that she had hidden extra food rations.
(d) She reveals that Pietrik always loved her.
4. Why is Betty in the hospital?
(a) She is hurt in a war protest.
(b) She learns that she has cancer.
(c) She just had a baby.
(d) She was injured was ice skating.
5. What is Betty's reaction when Caroline tells her that Paul and Rena have been arrested?
(a) She tells Caroline that now she can focus on finding a husband and having a baby.
(b) She cries.
(c) She reveals to Caroline that she always had a crush on Paul.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caroline do to raise the money for her care packages?
2. What did Rena die from?
3. Where is Paul's country home located?
4. Where does Caroline sell her silver in Chapter 16?
5. What does Paul ask Caroline to do in his letter in Chapter 10?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)