|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationatlity does Kasia have to pretend to be to get her and Zuzanna on the bus to Sweden?
(a) She has to pretend to be German.
2. What is the charity event Caroline creates while in Paris in Chapter 36?
(a) A bake sale to provide people with extra food.
(b) A movie showing to raise money for orphans.
(c) A coat drive.
(d) A bridge tournament to raise money.
3. How long was Kasia in quarantine when they arrived at the camp?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) She was not there at all.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 month.
4. What does Herta hide from Dr. Gebhardt in Chapter 17?
(a) Her tears during an operation on a prisoner.
(b) The fact that she secretly hates him.
(c) Halina's ring.
(d) Secret favors she has done for Halina.
5. What is Herta dressed as at the Christmas party?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) An angel.
(d) A German army officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book that gives Kasia the idea for the invisible ink?
2. Which job is Zuzanna assigned in Chapter 13?
3. What does Caroline do to get back at Jinx in Chapter 18?
4. What is Herta's initial reaction to seeing her room for the first time?
5. Where is Paul's country home located?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)