|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Chapters 27-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Zuzanna and Kasia burn all evidence of their life in Ravensbruck?
(a) The girls need to burn the items to move on with their lives.
(b) The items from the camp still contain lice and mites and they need to destroy them.
(c) Papa tells the girls that the NKVD think anyone returning from the camp cannot be trusted.
(d) Firewood is very scarce and they need to burn everything they can to stay warm.
2. Where is Paul's country home located?
3. What is the ritual that Kasia wishes Matka was there for one her wedding day?
(a) The traditional Polish Mother's dance.
(b) Give the wedding morning blessing.
(c) Present the bride with the morning cakes.
(d) Do the bride's hair and make-up.
4. What does Herr Fenstermacher leave for Zuzanna?
(a) Extra bread.
(b) A letter from her father.
(c) A pair a hand knitted socks
(d) Medicine to help her recover.
5. What did Rena die from?
(b) Electrocuted by the fence around concentration camp.
(c) Beaten to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Binz ask Mrs. Mikelsky about Jagoda?
2. What is one reason why Caroline tells Priscilla she cannot adopt a baby?
3. What do the other girls do for Regina before she walks down Beauty Road?
4. Who is Herr Fenstermacher?
5. Why does Herta stay at Ravensbruck?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)