Short Answer Key
1. How long has True Son lived with the Indians?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. How does True Son believe that he came to live in an Indian tribe?
He knows that he was taken from whites.
4. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
5. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
He transformed True Son's white blood into Indian blood.
6. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
To replace his Indian Father's first son.
7. Why does True Son vow to kill the red-haired guard?
He laughed at him.
8. What is the red-haired guard called?
9. True Son's Indian father tells his son to go like an Indian and give him no more shame. What did he mean by this?
Don't resist going with the...
This section contains 2,744 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)