|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the trail the soldiers take from camp, what sign does True Son see, symbolizing his will to go home?
(a) An arrow from his father's bow.
(b) An animal that has died in the path.
(c) An albino deer.
(d) A tree, with one live and one dead branch.
2. Where does Del find True Son?
(a) At Fort Hunter.
(b) In a tangle of adlers and sweetbrier.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a hollow tree.
3. How does True son plan killing himself?
(a) By drinking too much fire water.
(b) By eating the root of a May apple.
(c) By stealing Del's gun.
(d) By falling on a knife.
4. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
(a) Lone Wolf.
(c) Hawk Eyes.
5. True Son realizes that the many people gathered to meet the party are who?
(a) The captives' family.
(b) Families of the soldiers.
(c) The captives' futer masters.
(d) Spectators who want to see a parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is True Son disappointed that Del is accompanying him and his white father?
2. Why does Half Arrow decide that it's okay to march with True son to keep him company.
3. What helps Del and Mr. Butler get True Son up the stairs?
4. Why does Little Crane think that the Great Being gave the whites a Good Book but not the Indians?
5. How does True Son escape while crossing the river?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)