|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps True Son awake on his first night in the Butler house?
(a) His little brother won't stop talking.
(b) Not being able to sleep outside.
(c) Being surrounded by his enemies.
(d) The sound of Del snoring.
2. What does Mrs. Butler say that True Son will have to do if he does not say the name that he was born with?
(a) Stay locked in the dungeon.
(b) Sit in the corner.
(c) Take a whipping.
(d) Stay locked in her room.
3. Why did the Indians give up their whites?
(a) They were tired of hearing the white captives complaining.
(b) The didn't like their whites much anyway.
(c) They didn't like the close white settlements.
(d) The white captives were beginning to eat too much.
4. Which uncle does True Son like?
(a) None of them.
(b) Uncle Wilse.
(c) Uncle Henry.
(d) Uncle George.
5. What does Del Hardy do when he first sees Fort Pitt?
(a) Del calls the party to a stop.
(b) Del salutes the British flag.
(c) Del throws his cap in the air.
(d) Del finds a place to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
2. Del says that he has been ordered to accompany True Son and his father for what reason?
3. What did True Son where when taken into the camp?
4. Who tells True Son that they will soon meet a river?
5. What does True Son immediately do when he sees his white father?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)