|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Donald Wingfield.
(b) Conrad Richter.
(c) James Smith.
(d) Chad Snodgrass.
2. Who does True Son know that killed himself?
(b) Make Daylight.
(d) Runs Fast..
3. How does True Son believe that he came to live in an Indian tribe?
(a) He thinks that he got lost in the woods and was rescued.
(b) He knows that he was taken from whites.
(c) He believes that he was born to his Indian father.
(d) He thinks that he was given up for adoption.
4. What is the red-haired guard called?
5. Why did the Indians give up their whites?
(a) They were tired of hearing the white captives complaining.
(b) The white captives were beginning to eat too much.
(c) They didn't like the close white settlements.
(d) The didn't like their whites much anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is True Son doing when Del first speaks to him in his Indian language?
2. What was used to bind True son's hands?
3. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
4. What does Del try to convince True Son of during their first encounters?
5. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)