|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was True Son originally from?
2. On the trail the soldiers take from camp, what sign does True Son see, symbolizing his will to go home?
(a) A tree, with one live and one dead branch.
(b) An albino deer.
(c) An arrow from his father's bow.
(d) An animal that has died in the path.
3. What is the red-haired guard called?
4. Why is Half Arrow surprised at True Son's appearance?
(a) He did not expect True Son to be tied up.
(b) True son was wearing white man's clothes.
(c) True Son had lost a lot of weight.
(d) True Son had a black eye.
5. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
(a) Thinking of his father's reaction to the news.
(b) He was too afraid to die.
(c) Getting caught up in ways to escape instead.
(d) Half Arrow's cheerful company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Indians give up their whites?
2. What was used to bind True son's hands?
3. Who is True Son's favorite cousin?
4. What sight made Colonel Bouquet rub his eyes?
5. Why was True Son tied up?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)