|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does True Son say that his father learned a swear word from?
(a) His mother.
(b) The white men.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) He made it up.
2. A body was found near camp one morning. Little Crane suspects that the soldiers did it. Who was killed?
(a) The Arapaho.
(b) The Mohawk.
(c) Ten Killer.
(d) Half Arrow.
3. True Son realizes that the many people gathered to meet the party are who?
(a) Families of the soldiers.
(b) The captives' family.
(c) The captives' futer masters.
(d) Spectators who want to see a parade.
4. Half Arrow says what, as an apology to a guard after True Son attacks Del?
(a) "Once long ago my cousin had white blood."
(b) "True Son does not understand your ways."
(c) "I don't know why he acts this way."
(d) "Our tribes have long been at war."
5. What does True Son immediately do when he sees his white father?
(a) True Son runs to attack his white father.
(b) True Son begins to cry.
(c) True Son compares him to Cuyloga.
(d) True Son tries to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did True Son where when taken into the camp?
2. What does True Son say when he first reunites with his white father?
3. How was a dispute settled when more than one person claimed to be the relative of a returned captive?
4. After leaving Fort Pitt, what does True Son see to make him refer to whites as the white destroyers?
5. Del says that he has been ordered to accompany True Son and his father for what reason?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)