|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
(b) Dancing Rain.
2. True Son's arms were free to attack Del for what reason?
(a) Because he had been behaving himself.
(b) Half Arrow has cut the bindings loose.
(c) True Son asks to be allowed to hug his cousing farwell.
(d) To enable him to carry his pack above water.
3. Where does True Son sleep on his first night in the Butler house?
(a) In a spare bedroom with Del.
(b) By the fireplace.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In Gordie's room.
4. True Son felt that the Indian fathers and mothers would be proud of them during the claiming of the captives for what reason?
(a) The captives spit at their white parents.
(b) The captives did not show their emotions.
(c) The captives struggled as much as possible.
(d) The captives took extra time with their appearances.
5. Who does Aunt Kate say is responsible for bringing True Son back home?
(a) Captain Bouquet.
(b) Parson Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is True Son disappointed that Del is accompanying him and his white father?
2. Who tells True Son that they will soon meet a river?
3. True Son decides that the English people are so pale for what reason?
4. Why is True Son upset about carrying his own bathwater?
5. Where does True Son sit to talk to Parson Elder?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)