1. How long has True Son lived with the Indians?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Chad Snodgrass.
(b) James Smith.
(c) Donald Wingfield.
(d) Conrad Richter.
3. How does True Son believe that he came to live in an Indian tribe?
(a) He knows that he was taken from whites.
(b) He thinks that he got lost in the woods and was rescued.
(c) He thinks that he was given up for adoption.
(d) He believes that he was born to his Indian father.
4. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
(a) Hawk Eyes.
(c) Lone Wolf.
5. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
(a) He transformed True Son's white blood into Indian blood.
(b) He recreated True Son's memory.
(c) He made True Son unable to run away.
(d) He healed him from a snake bite.
6. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
(a) To replace his Indian Father's first son.
(b) To act as a servent in the tribe.
(c) To take revenge on whites.
(d) To make his childless Indian Mother happy.
This section contains 5,178 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)