1. How long has True Son lived with the Indians?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eleven years.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Conrad Richter.
(b) Donald Wingfield.
(c) Chad Snodgrass.
(d) James Smith.
3. How does True Son believe that he came to live in an Indian tribe?
(a) He believes that he was born to his Indian father.
(b) He thinks that he was given up for adoption.
(c) He knows that he was taken from whites.
(d) He thinks that he got lost in the woods and was rescued.
4. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
(b) Lone Wolf.
(d) Hawk Eyes.
5. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
(a) He made True Son unable to run away.
(b) He recreated True Son's memory.
(c) He transformed True Son's white blood into Indian blood.
(d) He healed him from a snake bite.
6. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
(a) To make his childless Indian Mother happy.
(b) To take revenge on whites.
(c) To replace his Indian Father's first son.
(d) To act as a servent in the tribe.
This section contains 5,178 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)