* True Son was taken from his white family as a toddler to live as a Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indian.
* True Son must return to his white family. He does not want to leave the tribe and considers whites his enemy.
* Cuyloga, True Son's Indian father, tracks the hiding True Son and hands him over to the whites.
* True Son vows to kill Del, the guard who saw him cry and laughed at him.
* Del is a soldier who can translate for True Son.
* Del didn't believe that the Indians would give up their white captives, but they do with much sadness.
* The rescued captives did not want to be rescued, especially True Son, who refuses to eat or admit he is white.
* True Son decides to kill himself to avoid living with his enemy.
* Half Arrow, True Son's cousin shows up and keeps True Son...
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)