|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christmas finds that Miss Burden's behavior is like that of a what?
(c) preacher's wife
2. Why had Hightower originally come to town?
(a) To be the minister of the Presbyterian Church
(b) To teach Sunday School
(c) To be the priest at the Catholic Church
(d) To lead the church choir
3. Byron takes Lena to a _______________ so she can spend the night.
(a) bed and breakfast
4. What does Christmas do when he has no money to pay the answer to #112?
(a) They call the authorities on him.
(b) He tells them he is of Negro blood and they chase him away with no thought of payment.
(c) They tell him that they will take a check.
(d) They tell him to use a credit card.
5. Who has been living in the cabin on the Burden property?
(a) Joe Christmas and Joe Brown
(b) Lena and Lucas Burch
(c) Lena and Joe Brown
(d) Lena and Joe Christmas
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christmas decide to sleep in the stables instead of the cabin?
2. Who tries to prevent the answer to #46 from entering the house to check for survivors?
3. Who is the man that Byron Bunch recalls as coming to work at the planing mill three years ago?
4. What does Mame tuck into Christmas' pocket?
5. What do the other mill workers discover that Joe Christmas has been doing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)