|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the janitor take Christmas?
(a) To a different orphanage
(b) To the movies
(c) To a ballgame
(d) To church
2. What does Hightower understand when he hears the choir's songs emanating from his old church?
(a) That the organ desperately needs tuning
(b) That he does not like the new songs he hears
(c) That the songs are chosen for specific reasons
(d) That the townspeople plan on crucifying Christmas
3. What does Christmas come to understand about women?
(a) Some are always going to be good and some are always going to be bad for you.
(b) When they finally surrender completely, it is going to be in words.
(c) They are all very moody at times.
(d) They are basically the same no matter what their age.
4. Who does the dietician approach to exact her revenge on Christmas?
(a) the math teacher
(b) the janitor
(c) the school nurse
(d) the principal
5. Why does Byron need Hightower to get involved with Christmas' plight?
(a) Because Hightower is also a lawyer
(b) Because Hightower is still a man of God
(c) Because Hightower is Christmas' gay lover
(d) Because Hightower knows people in high places
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the dietician's bathroom at the orphanage fascinates the five-year-old Christmas?
2. Where does Christmas get a job?
3. Who does Byron bring to Hightower's house?
4. What does Miss Burden leave out for Christmas every Saturday?
5. What does the dietician offer Christmas as a bribe?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)