Mid-Book Test (up to The Fat Men and Their Marvelous Money Machine)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. A row of Bic fine-point pens in a plastic case in the breast pocket of someone who works on Wall Street is commonly called a _____.
2. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
3. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
4. What is the nickname for the Government National Mortgage Association?
5. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,025 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)