Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Lewis see as John Gutfreund's "calling card" as he makes his rounds in the trading floor?
2. Lewis sees John Meriwether as successful because he has the uncanny ability to do what?
Hide his state of mind.
3. What does Lewis Identify as the two emotions that commonly destroy traders?
Fear and greed.
4. The author notices that young traders become _____ after they get onto Meriwether's trading desk.
5. Which publication calls John Gutfreund the "King of Wall Street"?
6. Gutfreund's first love is ______.
7. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
This section contains 3,819 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)