|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which publication calls John Gutfreund the "King of Wall Street"?
(b) Business Week.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
2. Which company becomes Salomon Brothers' biggest competitor soon after mortgage trading becomes a viable investment entity?
(a) Merril Lynch.
(b) First Boston.
(c) Goldman Sachs.
(d) Drexel Burnham.
3. What is it called when an interviewer asks an applicant to open a high-rise window that can't be opened in a job interview?
(a) Exit analysis.
(b) Trapped rat syndrome.
(c) The stress interview.
4. The face of Dale Horowitz reminds the author of whom?
(a) Donald Duck.
(b) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Yogi Bear.
5. What is the name of the Federal Housing Administration's approval to trade in whole loans?
(a) A put.
(b) A birdie.
(c) A bogey.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The front-row people in the Salomon Brothers training program are generally from which business school?
2. Wall Street has a river at one end and a ______ at the other.
3. According to the author, in order for the home mortgage to become a bond, it has to be _____.
4. Ranieri is characterized by the author as perhaps the first _____ in the history of Wall Street.
5. Where is the author living in 1984?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)