|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Geek to Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Japanese in the training program are considered _____.
(a) A ruthless cult.
(b) A protected species.
(d) Highly alert.
2. Ranieri is the guru of the _____ industry.
(c) Junk bond.
3. Where was the author born and raised?
(b) The Deep South.
(d) New York.
4. As Lewis gets more experience at Salomon Brothers, he realizes that an inexplicable aspect of studying to be an investment banker is that _______ serves no function in an investment bank.
(b) Economic theory.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Making plans.
5. People who do imitations of Michael Mortara often sound like _____.
(a) Marlon Brando.
(b) Jimmy Swaggert.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ranieri describes Tom Strauss as _____.
2. Lewis sees John Meriwether as successful because he has the uncanny ability to do what?
3. Lewie Ranieri is doing what when he is called in by Gutfreund to take over the mortgage department?
4. The senior mortgage traders maintain that their abuse of trainees leads to _____.
5. William Simon becomes the secretary of the U.S. Treasury under which president?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)