|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Brotherhood of Hoods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For a great player of Liar's Poker, ______ is the easy part of the game.
(a) Reading people.
2. Who is chairman of the Federal Reserve in 1979?
(a) Paul Volcker.
(b) Alan Greenspan.
(c) Arthur F. Burns.
(d) Ben Bernanke.
3. According to the author, in order for the home mortgage to become a bond, it has to be _____.
4. With whom has the author received an invitation to dine?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) The queen mother.
(c) Queen Elizabeth II.
(d) Lady Diana.
5. Liar's Poker has a lot in common with what aspect of Wall Street business?
(a) Currency trading.
(b) Bond trading.
(c) Stock trading.
(d) Commodities trading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the author born and raised?
2. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
3. Lewis states that analysts don't analyze anything; they are just _____ to corporate financiers.
4. What practice eventually cripples Salomon Brothers?
5. The code of Liar's Poker is something like the code of the ______.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)