|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Brotherhood of Hoods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, which company specializes in junk bonds?
(b) Salomon Brothers.
(d) Drexel Burnham.
2. Wall Street has a river at one end and a ______ at the other.
(b) Pot of gold.
(d) Train station.
3. In the bond market, unlike the stock market, ______ are not openly stated.
(a) Share quantities.
(d) Interest rates.
4. What is the name of the trainee who was a former U.S. Navy fighter pilot?
(a) Max Johnson.
(b) Susan James.
(c) Mike Lewis.
(d) Joe Friedman.
5. What floor at Salomon brothers is said to have low ceilings, no windows, and the charm of an engine room?
(a) The forty-first floor.
(b) The fortieth floor.
(c) The ground floor.
(d) The thirty-seventh floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The trainee who finally asks a question at Massey's training session wonders if Salomon Brothers will open an office in what city?
2. In the midst of Liar's Poker, the good player's mind spins with ________.
3. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
4. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
5. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)