|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Brotherhood of Hoods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are 287 books about bonds in the New York Public Library and most of them are about _____.
(a) Junk Bonds.
(b) Family ties.
(d) A British spy.
2. According to the book, investment banking candidates are expected to be _______.
(a) Culturally literate.
3. The face of Dale Horowitz reminds the author of whom?
(a) Yogi Bear.
(b) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Donald Duck.
4. The author notices that young traders become _____ after they get onto Meriwether's trading desk.
5. What is photocopied 126 times from The New York Times and distributed among the trainees each morning?
(a) The crossword puzzle.
(b) The business section.
(c) The comic section.
(d) The front page.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, in order for the home mortgage to become a bond, it has to be _____.
2. Bob Dall and Stephen Joseph create the first _____ of mortgage securities.
3. In 1986, forty percent of Yale's graduating class apply to which bank?
4. According to the author, all a man has in the markets is his _____.
5. The speaker who eventually wins the hearts and minds of the back row in the Salomon Brothers training program describes the trading floor as a _____.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)