|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Brotherhood of Hoods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The senior mortgage traders maintain that their abuse of trainees leads to _____.
(b) More money.
(c) Better workers.
2. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
(a) Morris Heights.
(c) Lexington Avenue.
(d) Bedford Park.
3. According to Lewis, the better an analyst gets at his job, the nearer he seems to ______.
(d) His dreams.
4. Where does the important dinner that the author is invited to take place?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(c) St. James Palace.
5. The trainee who finally asks a question at Massey's training session wonders if Salomon Brothers will open an office in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the major incentives that legislators create to encourage the borrowing of money is the _____ of mortgage payments.
2. What floor at Salomon brothers is said to have low ceilings, no windows, and the charm of an engine room?
3. What is the nickname for the Government National Mortgage Association?
4. Lewis states that analysts don't analyze anything; they are just _____ to corporate financiers.
5. In the bond market, unlike the stock market, ______ are not openly stated.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)