|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Learning to Love Your Corporate Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis states that analysts don't analyze anything; they are just _____ to corporate financiers.
(a) Coffee makers.
(c) Sounding boards.
2. Gutfreund's wife, Susan, is spending fifteen million dollars decorating his ______ apartment.
(b) Long Island.
3. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
(a) Taking long lunches.
(b) Managing trainees.
(c) Destroying companies.
(d) Handling risk.
4. The back row trainees at Solomon Brothers are victims of the myth that a trader is a _____.
5. The author notices that young traders become _____ after they get onto Meriwether's trading desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bond prices move _____ to interest rates after 1979.
2. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
3. What does Lewis Identify as the two emotions that commonly destroy traders?
4. Gutfreund's challenging of Meriwether to a game of Liar's Poker is his way of showing he is ______.
5. Which publication calls John Gutfreund the "King of Wall Street"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)