|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Learning to Love Your Corporate Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes England as the land of ________.
(a) Royal watchers.
(c) Limp paychecks.
(d) Long lines.
2. Bond prices move _____ to interest rates after 1979.
3. What dollar amount does Meriwether counter Gutfreund's bet with?
(a) Forty-one thousand dollars.
(b) Ten million dollars.
(c) A quarter of a million dollars.
(d) Two dollars.
4. In 1986, forty percent of Yale's graduating class apply to which bank?
(b) First Boston.
(d) Lehman Brothers.
5. A _____ of personal popularity is how Lewis thinks trainees are chosen by managers.
(a) Bee's nest.
(b) Grand illusion.
(c) Ponzi scheme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the important dinner that the author is invited to take place?
2. According to the author, the reason Wall Street has initially ignored his resume is that all the representatives from large firms say that he lacks ______.
3. Lewis sees John Meriwether as successful because he has the uncanny ability to do what?
4. Where is the author living in 1984?
5. In the midst of Liar's Poker, the good player's mind spins with ________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)