|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Learning to Love Your Corporate Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liar's Poker has a lot in common with what aspect of Wall Street business?
(a) Commodities trading.
(b) Stock trading.
(c) Currency trading.
(d) Bond trading.
2. In the midst of Liar's Poker, the good player's mind spins with ________.
3. According to the book, investment banking candidates are expected to be _______.
(a) Culturally literate.
4. What is the initial bet that Gutfreund proposes to Meriwether for Liar's Poker?
(a) Forty thousand dollars.
(b) A year's pay.
(c) One dollar.
(d) A million dollars.
5. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
(a) Welsh terriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notices that young traders become _____ after they get onto Meriwether's trading desk.
2. A challenge in Liar's Poker is like saying _______.
3. For a great player of Liar's Poker, ______ is the easy part of the game.
4. There are 287 books about bonds in the New York Public Library and most of them are about _____.
5. In 1979, which company specializes in junk bonds?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)