|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Learning to Love Your Corporate Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lewis, the better an analyst gets at his job, the nearer he seems to ______.
(a) His dreams.
2. In 1979, which company specializes in junk bonds?
(a) Drexel Burnham.
(b) Salomon Brothers.
3. According to the book, investment banking candidates are expected to be _______.
(c) Culturally literate.
4. Where was the author born and raised?
(b) The Deep South.
(d) New York.
5. Bond prices move _____ to interest rates after 1979.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes England as the land of ________.
2. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
3. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
4. What practice eventually cripples Salomon Brothers?
5. Which leading bond analyst from Salomon Brothers gives a speech at the Wharton School about how he can't get women to pay attention to him at cocktail parties?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)