|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Learning to Love Your Corporate Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis Identify as the two emotions that commonly destroy traders?
(a) Drive and determination.
(b) Self-loathing and listlessness.
(c) Fear and greed.
(d) Apathy and sadness.
2. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
(a) Bedford Park.
(c) Lexington Avenue.
(d) Morris Heights.
3. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
4. In 1979, which company specializes in junk bonds?
(a) Drexel Burnham.
(b) Salomon Brothers.
5. Wall Street has a river at one end and a ______ at the other.
(b) Train station.
(d) Pot of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a phrase the author uses to describe Meriwether's value to Salomon Brothers?
2. What is the name of an interview technique designed to test an applicant's nerve?
3. There are 287 books about bonds in the New York Public Library and most of them are about _____.
4. Lewis sees John Meriwether as successful because he has the uncanny ability to do what?
5. More than any other firm on Wall Street, Salomon Brothers is run by _______.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)