|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Never Mention Money.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis states that analysts don't analyze anything; they are just _____ to corporate financiers.
(a) Sounding boards.
(d) Coffee makers.
2. For a great player of Liar's Poker, ______ is the easy part of the game.
(b) Reading people.
3. According to the book, investment banking candidates are expected to be _______.
(b) Culturally literate.
4. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
(d) Welsh terriers.
5. What is the name of an interview technique designed to test an applicant's nerve?
(a) Instant recall command.
(b) The silent treatment.
(c) The yell test.
(d) Direct humiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the important dinner that the author is invited to take place?
2. In 1986, forty percent of Yale's graduating class apply to which bank?
3. Lewis sees John Meriwether as successful because he has the uncanny ability to do what?
4. Liar's Poker has a lot in common with what aspect of Wall Street business?
5. The author notices that young traders become _____ after they get onto Meriwether's trading desk.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)