|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How Can We Make You Happier?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ranieri describes Tom Strauss as _____.
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A boob.
(c) A clown.
(d) A snake.
2. In any market, as in any poker game, there is a ______.
3. What is the name stockbrokers give to the day in 1976 when fixed stock brokerage commissions ended?
(a) Black Friday.
(b) Blue Monday.
(d) A green Christmas.
4. What sort of important dinner is the author invited to attend?
(a) A head-hunting dinner.
(b) A company dinner for Salomon Brothers.
(c) A fund raiser.
(d) A celebrity dinner.
5. In New York, when a trader is starting out, the excitement of being part of the action comes at the price _____.
(a) A few million dollars.
(c) One's soul.
(d) One's sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pet name that bond traders give to the corporate finance department is _____.
2. What does Lewis Identify as the two emotions that commonly destroy traders?
3. Where does Dash see a painting that he wants?
4. Who is considered the baby-sitter and organizer of the training program?
5. By definition, an analyst's job lasts how long?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)