|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adult Education.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis Identify as the two emotions that commonly destroy traders?
(a) Self-loathing and listlessness.
(b) Drive and determination.
(c) Fear and greed.
(d) Apathy and sadness.
2. What ubiquitous part of business attire does Massey conspicuously lack?
(a) A tie.
(b) Black shoes.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A pocket hankie.
3. Gutfreund's first love is ______.
(c) Posing for photo ops.
4. Where does the important dinner that the author is invited to take place?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(d) St. James Palace.
5. According to the book, investment banking candidates are expected to be _______.
(b) Culturally literate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis see as John Gutfreund's "calling card" as he makes his rounds in the trading floor?
2. What is the name of an interview technique designed to test an applicant's nerve?
3. The face of Dale Horowitz reminds the author of whom?
4. Traders prove their superiority in a Wall Street firm every day by doing what?
5. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)