|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Salomon Diet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the author living in 1984?
(a) New York.
2. Massey is not looking for curious minds among trainees, he is looking for _____.
(a) Cookie-cutter versions of himself.
(b) Obsequious coffee-getters.
(c) Cult followers.
3. On Wall Street, there is no theoretical basis for pricing a homeowner's option to _____ his loan.
(c) Default on.
4. What is photocopied 126 times from The New York Times and distributed among the trainees each morning?
(a) The crossword puzzle.
(b) The business section.
(c) The comic section.
(d) The front page.
5. What sort of dogs are the favorite of the British royal family?
(d) Welsh terriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The senior mortgage traders maintain that their abuse of trainees leads to _____.
2. The cafeteria kitchen at Salomon Brothers is known throughout Wall Street for its _____.
3. There are 287 books about bonds in the New York Public Library and most of them are about _____.
4. In 1986, forty percent of Yale's graduating class apply to which bank?
5. What fund goes from zero investment in the mortgage market in 1983 to thirty billion dollars worth of CMOs in 1986?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)