|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike Milkin of Drexel Burnham is the guru of _____.
(a) Mortgage bonds.
(b) Government bonds.
(c) Junk bonds.
(d) Municipal bonds.
2. The quote in "The Art of War" that captures the essence of the chapter is "God gave you eyes, _____."
(b) Plot their demise.
(c) Watch your back.
(d) Look ahead.
3. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
4. What type of help does Congress give thrifts in 1981?
(a) Debt consolidation.
(b) Tax breaks.
(c) Ten-year interest-free loans.
(d) The government bought thrifts.
5. Wall Street has a river at one end and a ______ at the other.
(a) Train station.
(b) Pot of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
2. Steve Roth and Scott Brittenham make millions of dollars trading _____.
3. The ____ outlook of traders enables traders to exploit the weakness of their customers with virtual impunity.
4. What is another name for an individual home loan?
5. What is another name for a call option?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)