|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The front-row people in the Salomon Brothers training program are generally from which business school?
2. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
3. The Japanese in the training program are considered _____.
(a) Highly alert.
(b) A ruthless cult.
(c) A protected species.
4. A sticking point in making mortgage securities work is the homeowner's right to _____ his mortgage.
(d) Default on.
5. Which company becomes Salomon Brothers' biggest competitor soon after mortgage trading becomes a viable investment entity?
(a) First Boston.
(b) Drexel Burnham.
(c) Merril Lynch.
(d) Goldman Sachs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The quote in "The Art of War" that captures the essence of the chapter is "God gave you eyes, _____."
2. What is the name of the Federal Housing Administration's approval to trade in whole loans?
3. What practice eventually cripples Salomon Brothers?
4. Mike Milkin of Drexel Burnham is the guru of _____.
5. What is another name for an individual home loan?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)