|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which subway line drops off hoards of people to their Wall Street jobs?
(a) Morris Heights.
(b) Bedford Park.
(c) Lexington Avenue.
2. Wall Street has a river at one end and a ______ at the other.
(c) Pot of gold.
(d) Train station.
3. Steve Roth and Scott Brittenham make millions of dollars trading _____.
(a) Corporate bonds.
(b) Small Business Administration loans.
(c) Junk securities.
(d) Federal project loans.
4. What type of help does Congress give thrifts in 1981?
(a) Ten-year interest-free loans.
(b) The government bought thrifts.
(c) Tax breaks.
(d) Debt consolidation.
5. Though he was rejected by Harvard, Gutfreund eventually graduated from ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much debt does the savings and loan companies seem to want to sell in 1981?
2. What is it called when occupants of an upmarket property buy out the owner-developer who repays his government loan?
3. Who writes the book, On War?
4. According to one mortgage trader, it is an accepted fact that mortgage traders have _____.
5. Ranieri owns exactly four suits, all of them _____.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)