|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bond prices move _____ to interest rates after 1979.
2. A row of Bic fine-point pens in a plastic case in the breast pocket of someone who works on Wall Street is commonly called a _____.
(a) Badge of honor.
(b) Cigarette pack.
(c) Nerd pack.
3. The author and Alexander orchestrate the a second security after "the opportunist" steals credit for the first involving the interest rate of which country?
4. What type of nightmares is the author having at the beginning of "The Art of War"?
(b) Elementary school.
5. According to the author, even knowledgeable thrift presidents feel they face a choice between rape and _____ when dealing with mortgage traders.
(c) Slow suicide.
(d) Long-term gains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What practice eventually cripples Salomon Brothers?
2. What is the name of the standard of one hundred cents on the dollar?
3. The front-row people in the Salomon Brothers training program are generally from which business school?
4. The quote in "The Art of War" that captures the essence of the chapter is "God gave you eyes, _____."
5. The back row trainees at Solomon Brothers are victims of the myth that a trader is a _____.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)