Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Essay Topic 1
Think about all the other societal pressures in Camelot. Love, marriage, the meaning of a name, being a good knight, a good fighter etc. Name one unnecessary pressure that you think the people of Camelot could have done without. How would eliminating just one pressure make Camelot a better place?
Essay Topic 2
What, if anything, would you have changed about the book? How would the story have been better?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how righteousness can affect a person's ability to act in society. Some of the characters pretended to be different people to appear righteous. Is this really righteousness?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)