Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Why are women referred to as sorceresses, enchantresses, witches, etc. What does it say about the medieval society?
Is there really an ethical code to fighting? What would be an ethical code today? No hitting below the belt? No biting? Is it logical for a person to go against the code? Think about modern wars.
What are some ways in your world that you would prove you are worthy of something? Discuss a right of passage and what it meant to you.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)