|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Essay Topic 1
Is there really an ethical code to fighting? What would be an ethical code today? No hitting below the belt? No biting? Is it logical for a person to go against the code? Think about modern wars.
Essay Topic 2
What is your opinion on how Arthur died? Was it noble enough? Was in anti-climatic?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how righteousness can affect a person's ability to act in society. Some of the characters pretended to be different people to appear righteous. Is this really righteousness?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)