|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the dinner?
2. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
5. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Merlin's strength turned into spiritual strength as opposed to magical strength? Was it a shift in ideals and values? Or a need to legitimize his actions with religion?
Essay Topic 2
What, if anything, would you have changed about the book? How would the story have been better?
Essay Topic 3
Does the book really revolve around Arthur and his death? Do you think the book should be titled differently? Or are the stories of the other knights supportive of the death of Arthur storyline?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)