|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
2. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
3. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
4. Who ends up eating the apple?
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What type of government would Arthur be the best leader at? Would he still be the best at a monarchy or a democracy?
Essay Topic 2
Why are women referred to as sorceresses, enchantresses, witches, etc. What does it say about the medieval society?
Essay Topic 3
Avenging death is a major theme throughout the book. What would happen if every negative was avenged for the sake of revenge? Is it really justice when you take an eye for an eye?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)