Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Avenging death is a major theme throughout the book. What would happen if every negative was avenged for the sake of revenge? Is it really justice when you take an eye for an eye?
Discuss how the morals in the book translate into modern life. Choose at least two examples.
Why do you think that the book is filled with sexist remarks? Why does the book portray women as mystics, sorceresses and magical mythical beings?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)