|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
2. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
3. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
4. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
5. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Name calling and bullying was rampant throughout the book. What is in a name and how does it affect a person? Do you have any experience with name calling?
Essay Topic 2Who in Camelot would you want to be and why? Would you seek adventure and danger? Honor and courage?
Essay Topic 3What are your thoughts on the great love between Launcelot and Guenever? Do you think they were selfish? Can love that strong be controlled and modified to fit societal pressures?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)