|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
2. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
3. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
4. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Does the book really revolve around Arthur and his death? Do you think the book should be titled differently? Or are the stories of the other knights supportive of the death of Arthur storyline?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think that the book is filled with sexist remarks? Why does the book portray women as mystics, sorceresses and magical mythical beings?
Essay Topic 3
Whenever a knight wins a battle, he is entitled to the treasure of the defeated knight. Do you think that the knights are fighting for honor, or for treasure? Compare two knights with opposite stances. You can even compare to Arthur if you would like.
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)