Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Essay Topic 1
What are some ways in your world that you would prove you are worthy of something? Discuss a right of passage and what it meant to you.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how righteousness can affect a person's ability to act in society. Some of the characters pretended to be different people to appear righteous. Is this really righteousness?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Merlin's strength turned into spiritual strength as opposed to magical strength? Was it a shift in ideals and values? Or a need to legitimize his actions with religion?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)