|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
2. How does Arthur react to the situation?
3. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who in Camelot would you want to be and why? Would you seek adventure and danger? Honor and courage?
Essay Topic 2
What type of government would Arthur be the best leader at? Would he still be the best at a monarchy or a democracy?
Essay Topic 3
What is your opinion on how Arthur died? Was it noble enough? Was in anti-climatic?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)