|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Merlin's strength turned into spiritual strength as opposed to magical strength? Was it a shift in ideals and values? Or a need to legitimize his actions with religion?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the morals in the book translate into modern life. Choose at least two examples.
Essay Topic 3
What is your opinion on how Arthur died? Was it noble enough? Was in anti-climatic?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)