|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
2. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
3. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
4. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
5. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pretending to be someone a person is not is an recurrent theme in this book. Do hidden identities really make it easier for a person to exist in Camelot? If a person's goal in Camelot is to be accepted by society and get into heaven, then how does being someone else help that goal? Think about Gareth, Launcelot, and Tristram in your response.
Essay Topic 2
What type of government would Arthur be the best leader at? Would he still be the best at a monarchy or a democracy?
Essay Topic 3
What are your thoughts on the great love between Launcelot and Guenever? Do you think they were selfish? Can love that strong be controlled and modified to fit societal pressures?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)