|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
2. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
3. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
4. What role does Merlin possess?
5. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What, if anything, would you have changed about the book? How would the story have been better?
Essay Topic 2
Whenever a knight wins a battle, he is entitled to the treasure of the defeated knight. Do you think that the knights are fighting for honor, or for treasure? Compare two knights with opposite stances. You can even compare to Arthur if you would like.
Essay Topic 3
Does the book really revolve around Arthur and his death? Do you think the book should be titled differently? Or are the stories of the other knights supportive of the death of Arthur storyline?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)