|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
2. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
3. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
4. What happens at the dinner?
5. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are women referred to as sorceresses, enchantresses, witches, etc. What does it say about the medieval society?
Essay Topic 2
What is your opinion on how Arthur died? Was it noble enough? Was in anti-climatic?
Essay Topic 3
Think about all the other societal pressures in Camelot. Love, marriage, the meaning of a name, being a good knight, a good fighter etc. Name one unnecessary pressure that you think the people of Camelot could have done without. How would eliminating just one pressure make Camelot a better place?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)