Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
Essay Topic 1
What are your thoughts on the great love between Launcelot and Guenever? Do you think they were selfish? Can love that strong be controlled and modified to fit societal pressures?
Essay Topic 2
Avenging death is a major theme throughout the book. What would happen if every negative was avenged for the sake of revenge? Is it really justice when you take an eye for an eye?
Essay Topic 3
Has fighting for a man or woman ever been a good idea in the past, or modern times? Think about books you've read, movies you've seen, friends and family that you've known. What usually happens when you use violence to try to get what you want?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)