|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
2. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
3. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
4. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
5. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are women referred to as sorceresses, enchantresses, witches, etc. What does it say about the medieval society?
Essay Topic 2
Name calling and bullying was rampant throughout the book. What is in a name and how does it affect a person? Do you have any experience with name calling?
Essay Topic 3
There is an obvious obsession to perform in Camelot. The knights are constantly trying to pick fights with people, proving they are dishonorable and need to be put in their place. Explain how that translates into modern society. Is there an obsession to compete in school? in town? Do you think this is a healthy obsession? Does it make people better when they are so competitive or does it hurt to much to fail that people don't want to try at all? explain.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)