|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
2. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
4. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
2. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
5. Why does Arthur want to kill his son Mordred? What is his plan and does it work?
6. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
7. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
8. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
9. How does the Lady of the Lake help Arthur in his battle?
10. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
Essay Topic 1
What, if anything, would you have changed about the book? How would the story have been better?
Essay Topic 2
Has fighting for a man or woman ever been a good idea in the past, or modern times? Think about books you've read, movies you've seen, friends and family that you've known. What usually happens when you use violence to try to get what you want?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the morals in the book translate into modern life. Choose at least two examples.
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)