|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
2. What are the letters of gold?
3. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
4. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
5. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
2. How do Launcelot and Guenever try to cover rumors of their love affair?
3. Why doesn't Gawaine take any prizes for winning battles, as all the other Knights do?
4. Who did Mordred and Agravaine hire to kill Launcelot.
5. What does Merlin predict about Arthur's actions?
6. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
7. Why does Arthur go to Rome?
8. How has Merlin's power and stance in Camelot changed?
9. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
10. What does Gareth do with the ring after proving he is worthy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who in Camelot would you want to be and why? Would you seek adventure and danger? Honor and courage?
Essay Topic 2
What, if anything, would you have changed about the book? How would the story have been better?
Essay Topic 3
Has fighting for a man or woman ever been a good idea in the past, or modern times? Think about books you've read, movies you've seen, friends and family that you've known. What usually happens when you use violence to try to get what you want?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)