|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arthur fight?
2. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
3. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
4. What type of creature does Arthur do battle with once he is on land?
5. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
2. What does Morgan le Fay's shield portray on it? Why does Launcelot fight with it?
3. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
4. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
5. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
6. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
7. What is Tristram's response?
8. What is Merlin and Arthur's vision for the Round Table?
9. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
10. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some ways in your world that you would prove you are worthy of something? Discuss a right of passage and what it meant to you.
Essay Topic 2
What type of government would Arthur be the best leader at? Would he still be the best at a monarchy or a democracy?
Essay Topic 3
Name calling and bullying was rampant throughout the book. What is in a name and how does it affect a person? Do you have any experience with name calling?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)