Mid-Book Test (up to Book 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
2. How is the dream interpreted?
3. What is Tor's background?
4. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
5. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why doesn't Gawaine take any prizes for winning battles, as all the other Knights do?
2. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
3. What does Gareth do with...
This section contains 780 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)