Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
2. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
4. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
2. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
5. Why does Arthur want to kill his son Mordred? What is his plan and does it work?
6. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
7. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
8. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
9. How does the Lady of the Lake help Arthur in his battle?
10. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
Who in Camelot would you want to be and why? Would you seek adventure and danger? Honor and courage?
There is an obvious obsession to perform in Camelot. The knights are constantly trying to pick fights with people, proving they are dishonorable and need to be put in their place. Explain how that translates into modern society. Is there an obsession to compete in school? in town? Do you think this is a healthy obsession? Does it make people better when they are so competitive or does it hurt to much to fail that people don't want to try at all? explain.
Why are women referred to as sorceresses, enchantresses, witches, etc. What does it say about the medieval society?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)