|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
2. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
4. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
2. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
5. Why does Arthur want to kill his son Mordred? What is his plan and does it work?
6. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
7. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
8. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
9. How does the Lady of the Lake help Arthur in his battle?
10. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
Essay Topic 1
Think about all the other societal pressures in Camelot. Love, marriage, the meaning of a name, being a good knight, a good fighter etc. Name one unnecessary pressure that you think the people of Camelot could have done without. How would eliminating just one pressure make Camelot a better place?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the morals in the book translate into modern life. Choose at least two examples.
Essay Topic 3
Name calling and bullying was rampant throughout the book. What is in a name and how does it affect a person? Do you have any experience with name calling?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)