|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(b) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(c) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(d) He sends her away to protect her.
2. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
3. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Water and honey.
(b) Meat and wine.
(c) Meat and water.
(d) Beer and nuts.
4. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
(c) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She agrees to do what he says.
(b) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(c) She says she will not live if he dies.
(d) She runs away and never returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
2. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
3. What object appears in the river?
4. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)