|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
(a) It is the evil inside of him.
(b) It is the justness and fairness inside of him.
(c) The ressurected Lord.
(d) Something bad will happen soon.
2. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She agrees to do what he says.
(b) She runs away and never returns.
(c) She says she will not live if he dies.
(d) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
3. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
(a) Knights just had to be good jousters and good speakers.
(b) Giving up a family and personal life.
(c) It was very high, almost one million dollars worth.
(d) Very low, as long as a Knight was physically strong, he could join.
4. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is bitten by a boar.
(b) He is recaptured.
(c) He is attacked by a lion.
(d) He is attacked by a Knight.
5. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(b) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(c) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is their main complaint in life?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
4. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
5. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)