|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Lancelot?
(b) Bliant only.
(c) Bliant and Selivant.
(d) Selivant only.
2. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(c) Joseph Arimathea.
3. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Lancelot and Elaine.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(d) Elaine and Gawaine.
4. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
(a) Knights just had to be good jousters and good speakers.
(b) Giving up a family and personal life.
(c) It was very high, almost one million dollars worth.
(d) Very low, as long as a Knight was physically strong, he could join.
5. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(b) A soft and dovish role.
(c) Religious and spiritual role.
(d) A domineering and commanding role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
2. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
3. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
4. What happens at the dinner?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)