|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
(a) Launcelot broke through iron bars to her window and cut his hand.
(b) The queen had a cut on her arm from the earlier battler.
(c) It wasn't blood, but red wine.
(d) The queen was pregnant and miscarried.
2. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(b) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(c) Guenever eats the apple.
(d) Pinel loses the apple.
3. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(b) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(c) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(d) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
4. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 9th degree.
(b) 1st and 2nd degree.
(c) 1st and 3rd degree.
(d) 8th and 10th degree.
5. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He returns to Camelot.
(b) He is killed by a Knight.
(c) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(d) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
2. When was the maiming sword originally found?
3. How is Galahad portrayed?
4. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
5. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)