|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Percivale from dying?
2. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(b) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(c) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(d) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
3. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having stolen from his parents.
(b) Having had sex with a virgin.
(c) Having kissed a married woman.
(d) Having killed an innocent man.
4. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
5. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years A.D.
(b) 40 years B.C.
(c) 40 years A.D.
(d) 400 years B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
2. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
3. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
4. What is their main complaint in life?
5. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)