|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She runs away and never returns.
(b) She says she will not live if he dies.
(c) She agrees to do what he says.
(d) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
2. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) Percivale becomes a monk.
3. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
(a) She invites them to the castle for a play.
(b) She gives them jewels and gold.
(c) She invites them over for a nice dinner.
(d) She gets them all new armor.
4. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She has Galahad killed.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Elaine and Gawaine.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(d) Lancelot and Elaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lionel murder?
2. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
3. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
4. About what does Gawaine dream?
5. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)