|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(b) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(c) She has Galahad killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
2. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) A bad person that should be killed.
(b) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(c) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(d) As a decent man but not a saint.
3. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A book of legends.
(b) A lion.
(c) His enemies ready to kill him.
(d) A sword that can maim if just touched.
4. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 1st and 3rd degree.
(b) 8th and 9th degree.
(c) 1st and 2nd degree.
(d) 8th and 10th degree.
5. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(d) She asks that they all be fed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Percivale from dying?
2. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
3. Who are Galahad's parents?
4. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)