|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(b) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(c) He accuses her of treason.
(d) He accuses her of murder
2. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
3. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) An evil witch.
(c) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(d) A good maiden.
4. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Everyone's ailments were cured.
(c) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(d) Women and dancing.
5. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The other ladies in the court.
(b) Sir Brasias.
(c) The servents in the court.
(d) Sir Agravaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
2. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
3. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
4. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
5. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)