|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having kissed a married woman.
(b) Having stolen from his parents.
(c) Having had sex with a virgin.
(d) Having killed an innocent man.
2. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Lancelot and Elaine.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Elaine and Gawaine.
(d) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
3. What object appears in the river?
(a) A treasure box filled with gold.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) An enchanced mirror.
(d) A boat filled with treasure.
4. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(b) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(c) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
(d) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
5. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(b) She has Galahad killed.
(c) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
2. How old is King Evelake?
3. When was the maiming sword originally found?
4. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
5. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)