|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) A bad person that should be killed.
(b) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(c) As a decent man but not a saint.
(d) Negatively, everyone hates him.
2. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Mordred and Agravaine.
(b) Agravaine and Mordred.
(c) Gawaine and Mordred.
(d) Margawse and Gawaine.
3. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(b) She agrees to do what he says.
(c) She says she will not live if he dies.
(d) She runs away and never returns.
4. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
5. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 100 Knights.
(b) 100 boats.
(c) 150 birds.
(d) 150 bulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
2. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
3. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
4. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)