|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Agravaine.
(b) The servents in the court.
(c) Sir Brasias.
(d) The other ladies in the court.
2. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 10th degree.
(b) 8th and 9th degree.
(c) 1st and 2nd degree.
(d) 1st and 3rd degree.
3. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
(a) The queen had a cut on her arm from the earlier battler.
(b) It wasn't blood, but red wine.
(c) Launcelot broke through iron bars to her window and cut his hand.
(d) The queen was pregnant and miscarried.
4. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
5. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(b) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(c) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(d) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
2. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
3. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
4. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
5. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)