|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(a) Galahad and Percivale.
(c) Percivale and Aglovale.
2. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Ector.
(b) He meets with his mother.
(c) He meets with Galahad.
(d) He meets with Arthur.
3. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
4. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
5. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) The servents in the court.
(c) The other ladies in the court.
(d) Sir Agravaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
2. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
3. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
4. How does Arthur react to the situation?
5. Who ends up eating the apple?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)