|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Lancelot?
(b) Selivant only.
(c) Bliant and Selivant.
(d) Bliant only.
2. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(b) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
(c) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(d) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
3. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(b) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(c) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(d) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
4. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(b) She is put in probation.
(c) She is killed immediately.
(d) She is pardoned.
5. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
(a) Knights just had to be good jousters and good speakers.
(b) Giving up a family and personal life.
(c) It was very high, almost one million dollars worth.
(d) Very low, as long as a Knight was physically strong, he could join.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
2. How old is King Evelake?
3. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
4. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
5. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)