|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years A.D.
(b) 400 years A.D.
(c) 40 years B.C.
(d) 400 years B.C.
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad killed.
(b) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(b) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(c) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(d) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They turn him in to the Rountable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
2. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
3. What role does Merlin possess?
4. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
5. What happens at the dinner?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)