|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
(d) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
2. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(b) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(c) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(d) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
3. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
4. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Selivant only.
(d) Bliant only.
5. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 85 years old.
(b) 100 years old.
(c) 50 years old.
(d) 300 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
2. Who does Lionel murder?
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
5. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)