|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They turn him in to the Rountable.
2. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(b) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(c) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(d) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
3. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(b) Joseph Arimathea.
4. What object appears in the river?
(a) A sword encased in stone.
(b) A treasure box filled with gold.
(c) A boat filled with treasure.
(d) An enchanced mirror.
5. Who does Lancelot meet?
(c) His son, Galahad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
2. Who saves Percivale from dying?
3. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
4. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
5. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)