|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Arthur.
(b) He meets with Galahad.
(c) He meets with Ector.
(d) He meets with his mother.
2. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(b) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(c) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(d) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
3. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) Sir Bors.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Percivale's sister.
4. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) That they have no adventure.
(b) They have no time to do anything.
(c) They hate their jobs.
(d) They have no wives.
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(b) Elaine and Gawaine.
(c) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(d) Lancelot and Elaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
2. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
3. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
4. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
5. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)