|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(b) He is given antibiotics.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
2. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(d) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
3. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder to be a good husband.
(b) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
(c) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(d) A reminder tonever kill another man.
4. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(b) Percivale and Aglovale.
(c) Galahad and Percivale.
5. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Lancelot?
2. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
3. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
4. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
5. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)