|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
(a) It is the evil inside of him.
(b) The ressurected Lord.
(c) Something bad will happen soon.
(d) It is the justness and fairness inside of him.
2. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 300 years old.
(b) 85 years old.
(c) 100 years old.
(d) 50 years old.
3. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is killed immediately.
(b) She is put in probation.
(c) She is pardoned.
(d) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
4. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A lion.
(b) His enemies ready to kill him.
(c) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(d) A book of legends.
5. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(b) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
(d) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Galahad portrayed?
2. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
3. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
4. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
5. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)