|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(d) She asks that they all be fed.
2. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him into the forest.
(b) She takes him to her castle.
(c) She takes him to a nunnery.
(d) She takes him to a lake.
3. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(c) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(d) An evil witch.
4. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 150 bulls.
(b) 150 birds.
(c) 100 boats.
(d) 100 Knights.
5. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He returns to Camelot.
(b) He is killed by a Knight.
(c) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(d) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
2. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
3. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
4. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
5. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)