|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(c) She has Galahad killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
2. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He returns to Camelot.
3. What object appears in the river?
(a) A boat filled with treasure.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) An enchanced mirror.
(d) A treasure box filled with gold.
4. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(b) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(c) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(d) He sends her away to protect her.
5. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Bad meat.
(b) Strong men.
(c) A storm is coming.
(d) Sinful Knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
2. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
3. What happens at the dinner?
4. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
5. What is their main complaint in life?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)