|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) Arthur will lose his throne.
(b) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(c) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(d) Merlin will disappear.
2. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
3. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 100 Knights.
(b) 100 boats.
(c) 150 birds.
(d) 150 bulls.
4. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Galahad.
(b) He meets with his mother.
(c) He meets with Ector.
(d) He meets with Arthur.
5. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They secretly plot against him.
(b) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(c) They want to kill him.
(d) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. What happens at the dinner?
4. Who saves Percivale from dying?
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)