|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
2. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) Sir Bors.
(c) Percivale's sister.
(d) The Queen.
3. Who does Lancelot meet?
(d) His son, Galahad.
4. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years A.D.
(b) 40 years A.D.
(c) 40 years B.C.
(d) 400 years B.C.
5. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(b) As a decent man but not a saint.
(c) A bad person that should be killed.
(d) Very positively, "Saint-like."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
2. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
3. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
4. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
5. What is Guenever's fate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)