|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 150 birds.
(b) 100 boats.
(c) 150 bulls.
(d) 100 Knights.
2. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(b) A good maiden.
(c) An evil witch.
3. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(b) She asks that they all be fed.
(c) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(d) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(b) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(c) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(d) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
5. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(b) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(c) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(d) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
2. What is Guenever's fate?
3. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
4. Who saves Percivale from dying?
5. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)