|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(b) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(c) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(d) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
2. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(b) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
(c) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(d) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
3. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(b) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of treason.
4. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) Sir Agravaine.
(d) The servents in the court.
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(b) She runs away and never returns.
(c) She agrees to do what he says.
(d) She says she will not live if he dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
2. How does Arthur react to the situation?
3. Who does Lionel murder?
4. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
5. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)