|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
2. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(d) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
3. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She asks that they all be fed.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(d) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
4. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He sends her away to protect her.
(b) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(c) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(d) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
5. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(d) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
2. When was the maiming sword originally found?
3. Who saves Percivale from dying?
4. What role does Merlin possess?
5. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)