|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Agravaine and Mordred.
(b) Gawaine and Mordred.
(c) Mordred and Agravaine.
(d) Margawse and Gawaine.
2. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Guenever eats the apple.
(b) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(c) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(d) Pinel loses the apple.
3. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The other ladies in the court.
(b) Sir Brasias.
(c) The servents in the court.
(d) Sir Agravaine.
4. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(d) Percivale becomes a monk.
5. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(b) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(c) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(d) She has Galahad killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
2. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
3. Who are Galahad's parents?
4. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
5. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)