|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They tie him up.
(b) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They kill him.
2. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is killed immediately.
(b) She is put in probation.
(c) She is pardoned.
(d) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
3. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is recaptured.
(b) He is attacked by a Knight.
(c) He is bitten by a boar.
(d) He is attacked by a lion.
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(d) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
5. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to live in the woods.
(b) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(c) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(d) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
2. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
3. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
4. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
5. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)