|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Nimue.
(b) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(c) He falls in love with Guenevere.
(d) He falls in love with Ettard.
2. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(b) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(c) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(d) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
3. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The Saracens.
(d) The Grecians.
4. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
(a) He wants Mark's throne.
(b) Tristram wants Mark's wife.
(c) Tristram wants Mark's land.
(d) He wants Mark to grant him Knighthood.
5. What is the child Mordred's fate?
(a) He is kidnapped by the Lady of the Lake.
(b) The child is killed.
(c) He is kidnapped by Arthur.
(d) The child becomes king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the damsel in distress?
2. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
3. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
4. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
5. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean when Arthur is able to pull out the sword from the stone?
2. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
3. Why does Meliagraunce call treason on the Queen?
4. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
5. In book twelve, who needs to be christened?
6. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
7. Why does Isoud convince Tristram to go to the feast with her? What is the result of her plan?
8. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
9. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
10. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)