|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(b) He write a good story.
(c) He wins a duel.
(d) He protects Guenever from another knight.
2. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
(a) Because Tristram slept with the man's wife.
(b) He does this because Tristram killed his sons.
(c) Because Tristram couldnt pay his bill.
(d) Because Tristram is a thief.
3. How does Tor become a knight?
(a) Tor fights another knight in the woods and is knighted when it turns up that the knight was evil.
(b) He enters in a jousting match and wins.
(c) His father sends him to the court. Then the court finds out that he is King Pellinore's son.
(d) Tor asks Arthur if he can join the Round Table.
4. Why is Arthur's opponent so powerful against Arthur?
(a) He is stronger because he drank a potion.
(b) The opponent is a better fighter.
(c) The opponent is under a spell.
(d) He is stronger because he has Excalibur.
5. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 2000 Knights.
(b) 200 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
2. Who is Andred?
3. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
4. Who heals Tristram?
5. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is blamed for the fall of Camelot and why?
2. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
3. What does the sword on the ship have ingrained on it? Does Galahad go for the sword?
4. What is Tristram's response?
5. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
6. Sir Bors also meets with the hermit that interpreted Gawaine's dream. What does the hermit tell Sir Bors?
7. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
8. Why does Meliagraunce call treason on the Queen?
9. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
10. Who did Mordred and Agravaine hire to kill Launcelot.
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)