|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ettard really love?
(a) She loves Arthur.
(b) She loves Uwaine.
(c) She loves Pelleas.
(d) She loves Gawaine.
2. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(b) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(c) She has everyone killed.
(d) She throws everyone out of her castle.
3. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Nimue.
(b) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(c) He falls in love with Ettard.
(d) He falls in love with Guenevere.
4. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
(d) Morgan la Fay.
5. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A sword.
(b) A new wife.
(c) A truage or tribute.
(d) A chest of jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
2. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
3. What do the Roman Ambassadors ask of King Arthur?
4. To what does Tristram change his name?
5. What are the letters of gold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
2. How do Launcelot and Guenever try to cover rumors of their love affair?
3. What is the result of Sir Kay and Launcelot's armor switch?
4. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
5. What do the Golden letters above a chair at the Round Table say, and what do they represent?
6. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
7. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
8. Why does Arthur go to Rome?
9. What creatures does Arthur do battle with en route to Rome? What does he do to the creatures and what does he do after the encounter?
10. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)