|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(c) La Beale Isoud.
2. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Ettard.
(b) He falls in love with Nimue.
(c) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(d) He falls in love with Guenevere.
3. What is Tor's background?
(a) Nobody knows from where he came.
(b) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
(c) He is from the country.
(d) He is a nobleman.
4. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
(a) Morgan le Fay.
(b) The Trinity.
(c) The Holy Grail.
5. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
(a) She take revenge on Pellinore and plans to kill him.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She goes to Arthur and tells him that Pellinore was not merciful.
(d) She curses Pellinore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
2. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
3. Who does Gareth start a fight with after leaving for Arthur's feast?
4. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
5. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
2. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
3. Who are Galahad's parents?
4. Why does Isoud convince Tristram to go to the feast with her? What is the result of her plan?
5. In book twelve, who needs to be christened?
6. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
7. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
8. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
9. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
10. How do Launcelot and Guenever try to cover rumors of their love affair?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)