|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the baby that Melodias and his wife have?
2. To what does Tristram change his name?
3. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
(a) Gawaine and Gaheris.
(b) Arthur and Gawaine.
(c) Lancelot and Gawaine.
(d) Gaheris and Arthur.
4. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
(a) She sends him a chalice.
(b) She sends him a cloak with precious stones.
(c) She sends a handwritten note.
(d) She does not send anything, rather curses him for his win.
5. Who does Ettard really love?
(a) She loves Pelleas.
(b) She loves Gawaine.
(c) She loves Uwaine.
(d) She loves Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
2. What are the letters of gold?
3. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
4. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
5. What is the child Mordred's fate?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Uther dies, the Archbishop of Canterbury is responsible for naming the next King of England. What does he propose the kingdom do to find the king? Does he know that Uther has already chosen Arthur as his heir?
2. What does the bearer of the sword predict after Balin pulls the sword from the scabbard? What is Arthur's reaction?
3. Why does Arthur want to kill his son Mordred? What is his plan and does it work?
4. Who did Mordred and Agravaine hire to kill Launcelot.
5. What is the result of Sir Kay and Launcelot's armor switch?
6. What do the Golden letters above a chair at the Round Table say, and what do they represent?
7. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
8. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
9. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
10. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)