|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
(a) He does this because Tristram killed his sons.
(b) Because Tristram is a thief.
(c) Because Tristram slept with the man's wife.
(d) Because Tristram couldnt pay his bill.
2. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
(a) He kills the knight who killed his horse and gets a new horse from the second knight.
(b) He kills both men.
(c) He runs and hides in the bushes.
(d) He takes another man's horse.
3. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
4. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
(a) He wants Mark to grant him Knighthood.
(b) Tristram wants Mark's wife.
(c) Tristram wants Mark's land.
(d) He wants Mark's throne.
5. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
(a) She sends a handwritten note.
(b) She sends him a chalice.
(c) She sends him a cloak with precious stones.
(d) She does not send anything, rather curses him for his win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
2. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
3. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
4. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
5. Who is the damsel in distress?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
2. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
3. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
4. In book twelve, who needs to be christened?
5. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
6. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
7. What does Gawaine dream of and what does the dream mean?
8. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
9. What is Merlin and Arthur's vision for the Round Table?
10. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)