|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(b) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(c) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
(d) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
2. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
(a) He only plants a garden.
(b) He gives it to the peasants.
(c) He builds a church.
(d) He burns it and then plants a garden.
3. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(b) La Beale Isoud.
4. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Bagdemagus's wife.
(c) Sir Carados.
(d) Bagdemagus's daughter.
5. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
2. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
3. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
4. How is the dream interpreted?
5. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
2. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
3. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
4. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
5. What creatures does Arthur do battle with en route to Rome? What does he do to the creatures and what does he do after the encounter?
6. What is Tristram's response?
7. How many men does Lancelot have to fight the Roman's 60,000 men army? What is result of the fight?
8. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
9. Why does Arthur go to Rome?
10. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)