|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
(b) Sir Carados.
2. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(b) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(c) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(d) She has everyone killed.
3. How is the dream interpreted?
(a) The dwarf says that they will be successful, but Arthur will die.
(b) The dwarf is stumped and doesn't know what to make of the dream.
(c) The dwarf tells Arthur that Camelot will lose the battle.
(d) The beautiful creature is Camelot and the ugly creature is Rome.
4. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
(a) He wants Mark to grant him Knighthood.
(b) Tristram wants Mark's land.
(c) He wants Mark's throne.
(d) Tristram wants Mark's wife.
5. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Morgan la Fay.
(b) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gawaine jealous of Gareth?
2. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
3. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
4. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
5. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Meliagraunce call treason on the Queen?
2. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
3. What does the bearer of the sword predict after Balin pulls the sword from the scabbard? What is Arthur's reaction?
4. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
5. In book twelve, who needs to be christened?
6. What is the result of Sir Kay and Launcelot's armor switch?
7. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
8. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
9. Sir Bors also meets with the hermit that interpreted Gawaine's dream. What does the hermit tell Sir Bors?
10. Who did Mordred and Agravaine hire to kill Launcelot.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)