|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
(a) An older man who is looking for Arthur.
(b) An evil man who wants to kill Arthur.
(c) A young man who tries to steal food from the court.
(d) A young man who goes to Arthur to become a knight.
2. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
(a) She is pregnant with Beloberis.
(b) She has fallen in love with Beloberis.
(c) She was never in love with Tristram.
(d) She does not choose him, because he didnt initially go after her.
3. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's evil cousin.
(b) Tristram's uncle.
(c) Tristram's nephew.
(d) Tristram's brother.
4. To what does Tristram change his name?
5. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
(a) Having the knights ambush the offenders.
(b) A one-on-one joust.
(c) By fleeing Camelot.
(d) By reaching a truce at a round table meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
2. Who does Arthur marry?
3. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
4. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
5. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Lady of the Lake do to Merlin?
2. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
3. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
4. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
6. What is the Knights Code?
7. What is Tristram's response?
8. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
9. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
10. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)