|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 2000 Knights.
(b) 150 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 200 Knights.
2. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
(b) The Lady of the Lake.
(c) Morgan le Fay.
3. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
(a) She gives him a kiss.
(b) She gives him a forged sword and a scabbard meant to look like Excalibur.
(c) She gives him news that Merlin is plotting against him.
(d) She gives him advice on how to beat Accalon.
4. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She requests that he never leave her.
(b) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
(c) She asks him to kill her brother.
(d) She declares her love to him.
5. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
(a) It provides an army against bad people.
(b) It keeps Arthur and Merlin in power through war.
(c) It brings together.
(d) It brings together people from all over the world to serve in the council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
2. What is the significance of May Day?
3. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
4. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
5. What type of creature does Arthur do battle with once he is on land?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gareth do with the ring after proving he is worthy?
2. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
3. What is Arthur's response to the Lady of the Lake? What happens to Balin?
4. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
5. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
6. Sir Bors also meets with the hermit that interpreted Gawaine's dream. What does the hermit tell Sir Bors?
7. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
8. What is the Knights Code?
9. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
10. When does Launcelot rename La Cote Male Taile, and what name does he give him?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)