Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 1500 Knights.
(b) 200 Knights.
(c) 2000 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
2. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
(a) He asks Merlin.
(b) He finds out from one of the knights.
(c) He asks her.
(d) He sends for her mother.
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) The owner of the castle.
(b) The porter of the castle.
(c) A mighty sorcerer.
(d) The King of the Lake.
4. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
(a) Lanceor is jealous because Balin wins the sword.
(b) Because Balin is allowed to sit at the Round Table and Lanceor is not.
(c) Because Balin is a better knight.
(d) Lanceor is jealous because Balin is with the woman Lanceor loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
2. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
3. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
4. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
5. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How to people perceive Joseph of Arimathea?
2. What does Melodias do when he finds out about the woman's plot?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
5. Why does Arthur want to kill his son Mordred? What is his plan and does it work?
6. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
7. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
8. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
9. How does the Lady of the Lake help Arthur in his battle?
10. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)