|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) The porter of the castle.
(b) The King of the Lake.
(c) The owner of the castle.
(d) A mighty sorcerer.
2. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
(a) She tells Arthur to make Morgan apply the gift to herself and she is poisoned.
(b) She tells Arthur to give the gift away.
(c) She tells Arthur to throw the gift away.
(d) She does not interfere.
3. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
4. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) Bagdemagus's wife.
(b) The Lady of the Lake.
(c) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(d) Sir Carados.
5. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The evil tails.
(b) The bad tailor.
(c) The badly shapen coat.
(d) The evil man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
2. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
3. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
4. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
5. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is blamed for the fall of Camelot and why?
2. What is the Knights Code?
3. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
4. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
6. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
7. Why doesn't Gawaine take any prizes for winning battles, as all the other Knights do?
8. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
9. Who is Melodias and what happens to him and his family?
10. How does the battle begin with the Romans?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)