|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
2. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
(c) A lonely knight.
(d) King Mark.
3. Who does Arthur marry?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
4. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
(b) She asks him to kill her brother.
(c) She declares her love to him.
(d) She requests that he never leave her.
5. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
(a) She doesnt believe the news and goes to find Tristram.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She quickly forgets and marries Andred.
(d) She is saddened and doesn't eat for days.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
2. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
3. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
4. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
5. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Meliagraunce call treason on the Queen?
2. Who is Melodias and what happens to him and his family?
3. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
4. Who are Galahad's parents?
5. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
6. When does Launcelot rename La Cote Male Taile, and what name does he give him?
7. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
8. Why does Arthur go to Rome?
9. Gawaine gets into some trouble in the forest and ends up killing a knight. What is his punishment and why is he not punished more severely?
10. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)