|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) Sir Carados.
(b) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
(d) Bagdemagus's wife.
2. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The round table.
(b) His funeral.
(c) The lake.
(d) His coronation.
3. Who does Launcelot kiss while he is resting in the pavilion?
(a) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(b) Bagdemagus's wife.
(c) The Knight Belleus.
4. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
(a) He goes to Arthur to tell him what has happened.
(b) He is taken home.
(c) He is taken to a fight between two knights.
(d) He is banished from Camelot.
5. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Launcelot and Arthur.
(b) Merlin and Arthur.
(c) Launcelot and Tristram.
(d) Tristram and Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
2. To what does Tristram change his name?
3. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
4. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
5. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
2. Why is Tor given land and an earldom?
3. How many men does Lancelot have to fight the Roman's 60,000 men army? What is result of the fight?
4. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
5. What powers does the special ring that Lionesse has given to Gareth have?
6. What sin does Percivale commit after he was saved by Galahad? What does the sin represent?
7. What is Tristram's response?
8. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
9. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
10. What is the Knights Code?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)