|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
(a) He runs and hides in the bushes.
(b) He takes another man's horse.
(c) He kills both men.
(d) He kills the knight who killed his horse and gets a new horse from the second knight.
2. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
(a) He doesnt trust him.
(b) He hates him because he is not honorable.
(c) Because he has no armor or horse and has not asked for either.
(d) Because he is poor.
3. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
(a) Tristam and Morgan le Fay.
(b) Nero and Lancelot.
(c) Lancelot and Tristam.
(d) Lancelot and Balin.
4. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
(a) She tells Arthur to throw the gift away.
(b) She tells Arthur to make Morgan apply the gift to herself and she is poisoned.
(c) She tells Arthur to give the gift away.
(d) She does not interfere.
5. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
(a) He does not see her.
(b) He does not know her.
(c) He is in too much of a hurry to help her.
(d) He knows her and wants her dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
2. Why is Arthur's opponent so powerful against Arthur?
3. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
4. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
5. Who is Andred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tristram's response?
2. Sir Bors also meets with the hermit that interpreted Gawaine's dream. What does the hermit tell Sir Bors?
3. Who is blamed for the fall of Camelot and why?
4. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
5. How many men does Lancelot have to fight the Roman's 60,000 men army? What is result of the fight?
6. What does Merlin predict about Arthur's actions?
7. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
8. What does the bearer of the sword predict after Balin pulls the sword from the scabbard? What is Arthur's reaction?
9. What plot is wrongfully executed at the dinner that Guenever holds?
10. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)