|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Finds his wife.
(b) Goes off to fight another battle.
(c) Eats at a feast.
(d) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
2. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his nephews.
(b) Kills four of his sons.
(c) Kills his wife.
(d) Kills four of his daughters.
3. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(c) Sir Carados.
(d) Bagdemagus's wife.
4. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
5. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By Christmas.
(b) By the night of Pentecost.
(c) By Easter.
(d) In January.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
2. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
3. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
4. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
5. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean when Arthur is able to pull out the sword from the stone?
2. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
3. Who is Melodias and what happens to him and his family?
4. Why does Launcelot ask Sir Kay to switch armor with him?
5. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
6. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
7. What does Gareth do with the ring after proving he is worthy?
8. What is Tristram's response?
9. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
10. What is the Knights Code?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)