|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Tristram change his name?
2. King Anguis is the king of...?
3. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A room in the castle.
(b) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(c) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
(d) A house in Camelot.
4. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(c) Bagdemagus's wife.
(d) Sir Carados.
5. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
2. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
3. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
4. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
5. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is La Cote Male Taile? Who gave him his name?
2. What sin does Percivale commit after he was saved by Galahad? What does the sin represent?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. Who did Mordred and Agravaine hire to kill Launcelot.
5. What creatures does Arthur do battle with en route to Rome? What does he do to the creatures and what does he do after the encounter?
6. Why does Meliagraunce call treason on the Queen?
7. What plot is wrongfully executed at the dinner that Guenever holds?
8. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
9. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
10. What plot is created against Launcelot in this book when he goes to visit the Queen?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)