|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
2. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Goes off to fight another battle.
(b) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
(c) Eats at a feast.
(d) Finds his wife.
3. What does Andred tell King Mark and Isoud about Tristram?
(a) He tells them Tristram is coming back for revenge.
(b) He tells them Tristram is dead.
(c) He tells them he killed Tristram.
(d) He says that Tristram left and is never coming back.
4. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is forgiven.
(b) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
(c) The opponent is killed.
(d) The opponent is made a servant.
5. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
(a) She has fallen in love with Beloberis.
(b) She is pregnant with Beloberis.
(c) She does not choose him, because he didnt initially go after her.
(d) She was never in love with Tristram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts Mark into prison?
2. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
3. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
4. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
5. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
2. Who tells Galahad to get on a ship, and what does he find there?
3. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
4. What does Gareth do with the ring after proving he is worthy?
5. When Uther dies, the Archbishop of Canterbury is responsible for naming the next King of England. What does he propose the kingdom do to find the king? Does he know that Uther has already chosen Arthur as his heir?
6. What do Margawse and Lots' four sons do to Lamerak?
7. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
8. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
9. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
10. What is Tristram's response?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)