|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arthur marry?
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
2. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
(a) No. He kills him and ships his body into the sea.
(b) Yes. But tells him to never come back.
(c) Yes. He lets him leave peacefully.
(d) No. He beheads him again and cuts his head up into little pieces.
3. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Eric.
(b) Sir Ector.
(c) Sir Montgomery.
(d) Sir Kay.
4. What deal does Launcelot make with the Knight Belleus?
(a) He promises to help him marry Bagdemagus's daughter.
(b) He promises to marry him.
(c) He promises to recommend him for knighthood at the next feast.
(d) He promises to kill him.
5. Who is the baby that Melodias and his wife have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
2. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
3. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
4. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
5. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gawaine dream of and what does the dream mean?
2. Sir Bors also meets with the hermit that interpreted Gawaine's dream. What does the hermit tell Sir Bors?
3. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
4. How has Merlin's power and stance in Camelot changed?
5. Who is Melodias and what happens to him and his family?
6. Who is blamed for the fall of Camelot and why?
7. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
8. How many men does Lancelot have to fight the Roman's 60,000 men army? What is result of the fight?
9. What plot is created against Launcelot in this book when he goes to visit the Queen?
10. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)