|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Tristram change his name?
2. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
(c) King Mark.
(d) A lonely knight.
3. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(c) King Rience.
(d) King Lot.
4. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) A mighty sorcerer.
(b) The owner of the castle.
(c) The porter of the castle.
(d) The King of the Lake.
5. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
(a) King Lot.
(b) King Rience and his forty knights.
(c) King Nero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the damsel in distress?
2. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
3. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
4. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
5. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many men does Lancelot have to fight the Roman's 60,000 men army? What is result of the fight?
2. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
3. What is Tristram's response?
4. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
5. What is Arthur's reaction to fighting at the end of the story? How does he die?
6. What appears at the river? To whom does the object belong?
7. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
8. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
9. Who are Galahad's parents?
10. Gawaine gets into some trouble in the forest and ends up killing a knight. What is his punishment and why is he not punished more severely?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)