|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his daughters.
(b) Kills four of his nephews.
(c) Kills four of his sons.
(d) Kills his wife.
2. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He wins a duel.
(b) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(c) He write a good story.
(d) He protects Guenever from another knight.
3. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not.
(b) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(c) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(d) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
4. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(a) Sir Kay.
5. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
(b) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(c) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(d) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tor become a knight?
2. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
3. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
4. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
5. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Merlin's power and stance in Camelot changed?
2. What is Beaumins real name and what does he ask of Launcelot?
3. What does Morgan le Fay's shield portray on it? Why does Launcelot fight with it?
4. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
5. What plot is created against Launcelot in this book when he goes to visit the Queen?
6. Why does Mark kill his own brother.
7. What creatures does Arthur do battle with en route to Rome? What does he do to the creatures and what does he do after the encounter?
8. What does Gawaine dream of and what does the dream mean?
9. What is Arthur's response to the Lady of the Lake? What happens to Balin?
10. What is Merlin and Arthur's vision for the Round Table?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)