|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(a) The lady of the lake.
(d) La Beale Isoud.
2. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
(a) Because Tristram is a thief.
(b) Because Tristram couldnt pay his bill.
(c) Because Tristram slept with the man's wife.
(d) He does this because Tristram killed his sons.
3. Who does Launcelot kiss while he is resting in the pavilion?
(b) The Knight Belleus.
(c) Bagdemagus's wife.
(d) Bagdemagus's daughter.
4. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
(a) They willingly join the round table Knights and help pillage other towns.
(b) They retaliate and attempt a sneak attack in the middle of the night.
(c) They offer tribute and offer money and gifts for protection.
(d) They flee their towns so the Knights have nothing to pillage.
5. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
(a) Arthur dreams of his sister.
(b) He dreams of a beautiful dragon killing an ugly boar.
(c) Arthur dreams of Guenevere.
(d) He dreams of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Anguis is the king of...?
2. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
3. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
4. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
5. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
2. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
3. When does Launcelot rename La Cote Male Taile, and what name does he give him?
4. What does the Lady of the Lake do to Merlin?
5. What happens to Launcelot when he goes to find the person who has killed Sir Gilbert the Bastard? Who does he meet? What does the person ask him to do?
6. What does Merlin predict about Arthur's actions?
7. How does the Lady of the Lake help Arthur in his battle?
8. In book twelve, who needs to be christened?
9. What does Gareth do with the ring after proving he is worthy?
10. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)