|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(c) Sir Kay.
2. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Montgomery.
(b) Sir Eric.
(c) Sir Ector.
(d) Sir Kay.
3. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not.
(b) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(c) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(d) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
4. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
(a) Arthur kills Pellinore's best friend.
(b) Pellinore is sent to jail.
(c) Lancelot is sent to kill Pellinore.
(d) Pellinore is banished from the kingdom.
5. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
(a) Sir Carados.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
2. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
3. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
4. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
5. What is inside the ship that Arthur, Uriens and Accolon discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Tristram move to and to what does he change his name? Why does he do this?
2. What does Morgan le Fay's shield portray on it? Why does Launcelot fight with it?
3. How has Merlin's power and stance in Camelot changed?
4. When plots are uncovered or suspected, who do the people of Camelot rely on to help guide them?
5. Why does Arthur go to Rome?
6. What do Margawse and Lots' four sons do to Lamerak?
7. What is the result of Sir Kay and Launcelot's armor switch?
8. What does the sword on the ship have ingrained on it? Does Galahad go for the sword?
9. What does the Lady of the Lake do to Merlin?
10. Why is King Evelake so old? How old is he?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)