|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
(b) A queen.
(c) Morgan le Fay.
(d) Four queens.
2. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
(a) She sends a handwritten note.
(b) She sends him a cloak with precious stones.
(c) She sends him a chalice.
(d) She does not send anything, rather curses him for his win.
3. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He does so immediately.
(b) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(c) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(d) No he does not.
4. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She has everyone killed.
(b) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(c) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(d) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
5. Who does Merlin predict Lancelot will kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts Mark into prison?
2. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
3. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
4. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
5. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the irony about Launcelot and Queen Guenever's love?
2. What happens to Arthur, Accalon, and Uriens when they enter the ship they found?
3. What favor does the Lady of the Lake want from Arthur?
4. How does the battle begin with the Romans?
5. Why did Morgan le Fay want Arthur dead?
6. How do Launcelot and Guenever try to cover rumors of their love affair?
7. Why does La Cote Male Taile wear the coat?
8. What is Merlin's prophecy about Lancelot and Tristam?
9. Who are Galahad's parents?
10. Who does Launcelot encounter in the Chapel? What does this person want from him?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)