|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lancelot meet?
(c) His son, Galahad.
2. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(b) Joseph Arimathea.
3. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) Strong men.
(c) A storm is coming.
(d) Bad meat.
4. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
5. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having kissed a married woman.
(b) Having had sex with a virgin.
(c) Having stolen from his parents.
(d) Having killed an innocent man.
6. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(b) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(c) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(d) He sends her away to protect her.
7. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
8. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They want to kill him.
(b) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
(c) They secretly plot against him.
(d) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
9. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(b) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(c) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(d) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
10. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 10th degree.
(b) 1st and 3rd degree.
(c) 1st and 2nd degree.
(d) 8th and 9th degree.
11. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Everyone's ailments were cured.
(c) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(d) Women and dancing.
12. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
13. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(b) She has Galahad killed.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She adopts Galahad as her own.
14. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He is killed by a Knight.
(d) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
15. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to her castle.
(b) She takes him into the forest.
(c) She takes him to a nunnery.
(d) She takes him to a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up eating the apple?
2. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
3. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
4. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
5. Who finds Lancelot?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)