|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Agravaine and Mordred.
(b) Gawaine and Mordred.
(c) Margawse and Gawaine.
(d) Mordred and Agravaine.
2. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) Strong men.
(c) A storm is coming.
(d) Bad meat.
3. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(b) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(c) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(d) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
4. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Guenever eats the apple.
(b) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(c) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(d) Pinel loses the apple.
5. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(b) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She has Galahad killed.
6. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(b) As a decent man but not a saint.
(c) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(d) A bad person that should be killed.
7. Who finds Lancelot?
(b) Selivant only.
(c) Bliant only.
(d) Bliant and Selivant.
8. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
(b) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
(c) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(d) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
9. Who does Lancelot meet?
(c) His son, Galahad.
10. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(b) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(c) He tells her to live in the woods.
(d) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
11. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
(a) She gives them jewels and gold.
(b) She invites them over for a nice dinner.
(c) She invites them to the castle for a play.
(d) She gets them all new armor.
12. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
13. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
14. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years A.D.
(b) 40 years B.C.
(c) 40 years A.D.
(d) 400 years B.C.
15. What object appears in the river?
(a) A boat filled with treasure.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) An enchanced mirror.
(d) A treasure box filled with gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Galahad's parents?
2. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
3. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
4. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
5. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)