|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
(a) She gives them jewels and gold.
(b) She invites them over for a nice dinner.
(c) She gets them all new armor.
(d) She invites them to the castle for a play.
2. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant only.
(b) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Selivant only.
3. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(c) Merlin will disappear.
(d) Arthur will lose his throne.
4. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years A.D.
(b) 400 years A.D.
(c) 40 years B.C.
(d) 400 years B.C.
5. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
6. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(b) She is put in probation.
(c) She is killed immediately.
(d) She is pardoned.
7. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having killed an innocent man.
(b) Having had sex with a virgin.
(c) Having stolen from his parents.
(d) Having kissed a married woman.
8. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She asks that they all be fed.
(d) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
9. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Pinel loses the apple.
(b) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(c) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(d) Guenever eats the apple.
10. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of treason.
(b) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
11. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Agravaine.
(b) The servents in the court.
(c) The other ladies in the court.
(d) Sir Brasias.
12. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is sent to an institution.
(b) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(c) He is given antibiotics.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
13. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(b) They secretly plot against him.
(c) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
(d) They want to kill him.
14. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(b) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(c) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(d) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
15. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(c) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(d) He returns to Camelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Gawaine dream?
2. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
3. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
4. What role does Merlin possess?
5. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)