|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A soft and dovish role.
(b) A domineering and commanding role.
(c) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(d) Religious and spiritual role.
2. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Beer and nuts.
(b) Meat and water.
(c) Meat and wine.
(d) Water and honey.
3. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(b) Galahad and Percivale.
(c) Percivale and Aglovale.
4. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
(a) Something bad will happen soon.
(b) The ressurected Lord.
(c) It is the evil inside of him.
(d) It is the justness and fairness inside of him.
5. Who does Lancelot meet?
(d) His son, Galahad.
6. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him into the forest.
(b) She takes him to her castle.
(c) She takes him to a lake.
(d) She takes him to a nunnery.
7. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(d) He goes insane.
8. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is killed immediately.
(b) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(c) She is put in probation.
(d) She is pardoned.
9. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is bitten by a boar.
(b) He is attacked by a Knight.
(c) He is attacked by a lion.
(d) He is recaptured.
10. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of treason.
(b) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
11. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad killed.
(b) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She adopts Galahad as her own.
12. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(d) Joseph Arimathea.
13. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(b) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(c) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(d) She runs back to the castle to get help.
14. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) Merlin will disappear.
(c) Arthur will lose his throne.
(d) The Roundtable will become stronger.
15. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) An innocent man.
(b) A priest.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A sorceress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
2. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
3. How old is King Evelake?
4. Who are Galahad's parents?
5. What does he find on the ship?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)