|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(b) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(c) As a decent man but not a saint.
(d) A bad person that should be killed.
2. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) Arthur will lose his throne.
(b) Merlin will disappear.
(c) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(d) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
3. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(b) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(c) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(d) He tells her to live in the woods.
4. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(b) Lancelot and Elaine.
(c) Elaine and Gawaine.
(d) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
5. Who does Lancelot meet?
(c) His son, Galahad.
6. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(b) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
(c) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(d) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
7. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(b) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
(d) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
8. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He goes insane.
9. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He returns to Camelot.
(b) He is killed by a Knight.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
10. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) Sir Agravaine.
(c) The other ladies in the court.
(d) The servents in the court.
11. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(c) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(d) He is sent to an institution.
12. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(b) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(c) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(d) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
13. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She asks that they all be fed.
(b) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(c) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(d) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
15. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Beer and nuts.
(b) Meat and wine.
(c) Water and honey.
(d) Meat and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
2. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
3. Who ends up eating the apple?
4. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
5. Who saves Percivale from dying?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)