|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(c) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(d) He is sent to an institution.
2. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 100 boats.
(b) 150 birds.
(c) 100 Knights.
(d) 150 bulls.
4. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
(d) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
5. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(b) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(c) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
6. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(b) She asks that they all be fed.
(c) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(d) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
7. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
(b) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(c) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(d) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
8. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
(a) Something bad will happen soon.
(b) It is the evil inside of him.
(c) It is the justness and fairness inside of him.
(d) The ressurected Lord.
9. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to a lake.
(b) She takes him to her castle.
(c) She takes him into the forest.
(d) She takes him to a nunnery.
10. What object appears in the river?
(a) An enchanced mirror.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) A boat filled with treasure.
(d) A treasure box filled with gold.
11. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(b) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(c) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(d) He tells her to live in the woods.
12. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Elaine and Gawaine.
(d) Lancelot and Elaine.
13. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
(b) They secretly plot against him.
(c) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(d) They want to kill him.
14. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) Merlin will disappear.
(c) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(d) Arthur will lose his throne.
15. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(b) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(c) A bad person that should be killed.
(d) As a decent man but not a saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
2. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
3. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
4. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
5. How does Arthur react to the situation?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)