|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) An innocent man.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(b) She has Galahad killed.
(c) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
3. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(b) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(c) Guenever eats the apple.
(d) Pinel loses the apple.
4. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She agrees to do what he says.
(b) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(c) She runs away and never returns.
(d) She says she will not live if he dies.
5. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
(a) She gives them jewels and gold.
(b) She gets them all new armor.
(c) She invites them over for a nice dinner.
(d) She invites them to the castle for a play.
6. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(b) Percivale's sister.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Sir Bors.
7. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
8. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(b) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(c) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
9. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
(a) It was very high, almost one million dollars worth.
(b) Knights just had to be good jousters and good speakers.
(c) Very low, as long as a Knight was physically strong, he could join.
(d) Giving up a family and personal life.
10. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(c) Galahad and Percivale.
(d) Percivale and Aglovale.
11. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(b) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(c) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(d) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
12. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
(d) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
13. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Selivant only.
(c) Bliant and Selivant.
(d) Bliant only.
14. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 1st and 3rd degree.
(b) 1st and 2nd degree.
(c) 8th and 10th degree.
(d) 8th and 9th degree.
15. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
(a) The queen was pregnant and miscarried.
(b) The queen had a cut on her arm from the earlier battler.
(c) It wasn't blood, but red wine.
(d) Launcelot broke through iron bars to her window and cut his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Percivale from dying?
2. How old is King Evelake?
3. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
4. What does he find on the ship?
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)