|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(b) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(c) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(d) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
2. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
(a) Knights just had to be good jousters and good speakers.
(b) Giving up a family and personal life.
(c) It was very high, almost one million dollars worth.
(d) Very low, as long as a Knight was physically strong, he could join.
3. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) An innocent man.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A priest.
(d) A priestess.
4. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(c) She has Galahad killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
5. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having killed an innocent man.
(b) Having had sex with a virgin.
(c) Having stolen from his parents.
(d) Having kissed a married woman.
6. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(b) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(c) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(d) He fails by not responding to a threat.
7. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Pinel loses the apple.
(b) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(c) Guenever eats the apple.
(d) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
8. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(c) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
(d) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
9. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Gawaine and Mordred.
(b) Agravaine and Mordred.
(c) Margawse and Gawaine.
(d) Mordred and Agravaine.
10. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years B.C.
(b) 40 years A.D.
(c) 400 years A.D.
(d) 400 years B.C.
11. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(b) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
(c) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(d) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
12. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He returns to Camelot.
13. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A book of legends.
(b) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(c) A lion.
(d) His enemies ready to kill him.
14. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
15. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(b) Elaine and Gawaine.
(c) Lancelot and Elaine.
(d) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is King Evelake?
2. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
3. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
4. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
5. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)