|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(c) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(d) She has Galahad killed.
2. Who saves Percivale from dying?
3. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A domineering and commanding role.
(b) A soft and dovish role.
(c) Religious and spiritual role.
(d) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
4. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They want to kill him.
(b) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(c) They secretly plot against him.
(d) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
5. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(b) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(c) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(d) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
6. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(b) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(c) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
(d) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
7. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A book of legends.
(b) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(c) A lion.
(d) His enemies ready to kill him.
8. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Everyone's ailments were cured.
(b) Gold and silver.
(c) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(d) Women and dancing.
9. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
10. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She agrees to do what he says.
(b) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(c) She runs away and never returns.
(d) She says she will not live if he dies.
11. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(b) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(c) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(d) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
12. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Lancelot and Elaine.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(d) Elaine and Gawaine.
13. What object appears in the river?
(a) A treasure box filled with gold.
(b) A boat filled with treasure.
(c) A sword encased in stone.
(d) An enchanced mirror.
14. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 300 years old.
(b) 85 years old.
(c) 100 years old.
(d) 50 years old.
15. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder tonever kill another man.
(b) A reminder to be a good husband.
(c) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(d) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
2. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
3. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
4. Who does Lionel murder?
5. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)