|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder to be a good husband.
(b) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
(c) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(d) A reminder tonever kill another man.
2. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(d) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
3. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(c) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
(d) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
4. How is Galahad portrayed?
(a) Very positively, "Saint-like."
(b) As a decent man but not a saint.
(c) Negatively, everyone hates him.
(d) A bad person that should be killed.
5. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 85 years old.
(b) 100 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 50 years old.
6. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(a) Galahad and Percivale.
(c) Percivale and Aglovale.
7. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(b) He accuses her of treason.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
8. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is attacked by a lion.
(b) He is bitten by a boar.
(c) He is attacked by a Knight.
(d) He is recaptured.
9. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to a lake.
(b) She takes him to a nunnery.
(c) She takes him to her castle.
(d) She takes him into the forest.
10. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Women and dancing.
(b) Everyone's ailments were cured.
(c) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(d) Gold and silver.
11. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Arthur.
(b) He meets with his mother.
(c) He meets with Ector.
(d) He meets with Galahad.
12. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) Sir Agravaine.
(c) The other ladies in the court.
(d) The servents in the court.
13. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(b) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(c) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(d) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
14. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
15. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He goes insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
2. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
3. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
4. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)