|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(b) Galahad and Percivale.
(d) Percivale and Aglovale.
2. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Meat and wine.
(b) Meat and water.
(c) Water and honey.
(d) Beer and nuts.
3. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(b) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
(c) A reminder tonever kill another man.
(d) A reminder to be a good husband.
4. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He goes insane.
5. What object appears in the river?
(a) A boat filled with treasure.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) A treasure box filled with gold.
(d) An enchanced mirror.
6. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They secretly plot against him.
(b) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
(c) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(d) They want to kill him.
7. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) They hate their jobs.
(b) They have no time to do anything.
(c) That they have no adventure.
(d) They have no wives.
8. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) Strong men.
(c) A storm is coming.
(d) Bad meat.
9. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He returns to Camelot.
(b) He is killed by a Knight.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
10. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Agravaine.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) The servents in the court.
(d) Sir Brasias.
11. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(b) A soft and dovish role.
(c) A domineering and commanding role.
(d) Religious and spiritual role.
12. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They turn him in to the Rountable.
13. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
(b) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
14. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(b) Everyone's ailments were cured.
(c) Gold and silver.
(d) Women and dancing.
15. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(b) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(c) An evil witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
2. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
3. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
4. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
5. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)