|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 9th degree.
(b) 1st and 3rd degree.
(c) 8th and 10th degree.
(d) 1st and 2nd degree.
2. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having stolen from his parents.
(b) Having kissed a married woman.
(c) Having killed an innocent man.
(d) Having had sex with a virgin.
3. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 50 years old.
(b) 85 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 100 years old.
4. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
(b) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(c) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
(d) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
5. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She runs away and never returns.
(b) She says she will not live if he dies.
(c) She agrees to do what he says.
(d) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
6. Who finds Lancelot?
(b) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Bliant only.
(d) Selivant only.
7. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
8. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Strong men.
(b) A storm is coming.
(c) Bad meat.
(d) Sinful Knights.
9. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years B.C.
(b) 40 years B.C.
(c) 400 years A.D.
(d) 40 years A.D.
10. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(d) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
11. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(d) They leave him in the forest.
12. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(b) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(c) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(d) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
13. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Agravaine and Mordred.
(b) Margawse and Gawaine.
(c) Mordred and Agravaine.
(d) Gawaine and Mordred.
14. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
(a) The queen was pregnant and miscarried.
(b) Launcelot broke through iron bars to her window and cut his hand.
(c) The queen had a cut on her arm from the earlier battler.
(d) It wasn't blood, but red wine.
15. Who does Lancelot meet?
(c) His son, Galahad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Percivale from dying?
2. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
3. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
4. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
5. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)