|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years A.D.
(b) 400 years A.D.
(c) 40 years B.C.
(d) 400 years B.C.
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She has Galahad killed.
(b) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
3. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
4. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(b) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(c) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(d) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
5. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They turn him in to the Rountable.
6. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having kissed a married woman.
(b) Having killed an innocent man.
(c) Having had sex with a virgin.
(d) Having stolen from his parents.
7. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(b) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(c) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(d) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
8. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(b) A domineering and commanding role.
(c) Religious and spiritual role.
(d) A soft and dovish role.
9. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(d) Joseph Arimathea.
10. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(b) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(c) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(d) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
11. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
(b) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
(c) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(d) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
12. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given antibiotics.
(b) He is sent to an institution.
(c) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
13. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is bitten by a boar.
(b) He is recaptured.
(c) He is attacked by a Knight.
(d) He is attacked by a lion.
14. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(b) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(c) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
(d) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
15. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(b) He accuses her of treason.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
2. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
3. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
4. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
5. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)