|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(b) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(c) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(d) He tells her to live in the woods.
2. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(b) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(c) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(d) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
3. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
(b) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(c) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(d) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
4. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) A storm is coming.
(b) Strong men.
(c) Sinful Knights.
(d) Bad meat.
5. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(c) Joseph Arimathea.
6. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
(d) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
7. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Galahad.
(b) He meets with Arthur.
(c) He meets with his mother.
(d) He meets with Ector.
8. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
9. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
(c) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
10. What object appears in the river?
(a) A sword encased in stone.
(b) An enchanced mirror.
(c) A treasure box filled with gold.
(d) A boat filled with treasure.
11. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
(b) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He is given antibiotics.
12. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(b) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(c) He is killed by a Knight.
(d) He returns to Camelot.
13. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(b) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(c) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(d) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
14. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
15. Who does Lancelot meet?
(a) His son, Galahad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
2. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
3. What role does Merlin possess?
4. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
5. What is their main complaint in life?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)