|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(b) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(c) He tells her to live in the woods.
(d) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
2. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) Sir Bors.
(b) Percivale's sister.
(c) The Queen.
3. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having stolen from his parents.
(b) Having had sex with a virgin.
(c) Having killed an innocent man.
(d) Having kissed a married woman.
4. What object appears in the river?
(a) A treasure box filled with gold.
(b) An enchanced mirror.
(c) A boat filled with treasure.
(d) A sword encased in stone.
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(b) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(c) Lancelot and Elaine.
(d) Elaine and Gawaine.
6. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Agravaine and Mordred.
(b) Mordred and Agravaine.
(c) Margawse and Gawaine.
(d) Gawaine and Mordred.
7. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) Religious and spiritual role.
(b) A domineering and commanding role.
(c) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(d) A soft and dovish role.
8. Who finds Lancelot?
(b) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Bliant only.
(d) Selivant only.
9. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
(b) She asks that they all be fed.
(c) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(d) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
10. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) The servents in the court.
(c) Sir Agravaine.
(d) The other ladies in the court.
11. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) They have no wives.
(b) They have no time to do anything.
(c) That they have no adventure.
(d) They hate their jobs.
12. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He goes insane.
(d) He kills himself.
13. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 1st and 2nd degree.
(b) 1st and 3rd degree.
(c) 8th and 9th degree.
(d) 8th and 10th degree.
14. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) Arthur will lose his throne.
(b) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(c) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(d) Merlin will disappear.
15. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He sends her away to protect her.
(b) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(c) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(d) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
2. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
3. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
4. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
5. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)