|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(b) A domineering and commanding role.
(c) A soft and dovish role.
(d) Religious and spiritual role.
2. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The servents in the court.
(b) Sir Agravaine.
(c) The other ladies in the court.
(d) Sir Brasias.
3. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A lion.
(b) A book of legends.
(c) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(d) His enemies ready to kill him.
4. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of treason.
(b) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(c) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(d) He accuses her of murder
5. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is recaptured.
(b) He is bitten by a boar.
(c) He is attacked by a lion.
(d) He is attacked by a Knight.
6. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) The Queen.
(c) Sir Bors.
(d) Percivale's sister.
7. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(b) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
(c) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
(d) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
8. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(b) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(c) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(d) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
9. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(b) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(c) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(d) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
10. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years B.C.
(b) 40 years B.C.
(c) 40 years A.D.
(d) 400 years A.D.
11. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(b) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(c) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(d) He sends her away to protect her.
12. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to a lake.
(b) She takes him to a nunnery.
(c) She takes him into the forest.
(d) She takes him to her castle.
13. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A priest.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) An innocent man.
(d) A priestess.
14. Who saves Percivale from dying?
15. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(b) She agrees to do what he says.
(c) She says she will not live if he dies.
(d) She runs away and never returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
2. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
3. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
4. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
5. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)