|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to a nunnery.
(b) She takes him to a lake.
(c) She takes him into the forest.
(d) She takes him to her castle.
2. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Water and honey.
(b) Beer and nuts.
(c) Meat and water.
(d) Meat and wine.
3. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(b) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(c) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(d) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
4. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) Percivale becomes a monk.
(c) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(d) He kills himself.
5. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(b) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(d) An evil witch.
6. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(b) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(c) He accuses her of treason.
(d) He accuses her of murder
7. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years A.D.
(b) 400 years A.D.
(c) 40 years B.C.
(d) 400 years B.C.
8. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
(a) Launcelot broke through iron bars to her window and cut his hand.
(b) The queen had a cut on her arm from the earlier battler.
(c) It wasn't blood, but red wine.
(d) The queen was pregnant and miscarried.
9. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He returns to Camelot.
(b) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He is killed by a Knight.
10. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Percivale's sister.
(d) Sir Bors.
11. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is put in probation.
(b) She is killed immediately.
(c) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(d) She is pardoned.
12. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant and Selivant.
(b) Bliant only.
(c) Selivant only.
13. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
(b) She runs away and never returns.
(c) She says she will not live if he dies.
(d) She agrees to do what he says.
14. What does he find on the ship?
(a) His enemies ready to kill him.
(b) A lion.
(c) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(d) A book of legends.
15. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) Strong men.
(c) A storm is coming.
(d) Bad meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
2. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
3. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
4. What was the cost of being in the Roundtable?
5. How old is King Evelake?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)