|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 150 bulls.
(b) 100 boats.
(c) 100 Knights.
(d) 150 birds.
2. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 300 years old.
(b) 100 years old.
(c) 50 years old.
(d) 85 years old.
3. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(b) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(c) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(d) She runs back to the castle to get help.
4. Who does Lancelot meet?
(b) His son, Galahad.
5. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(d) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
6. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(b) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(d) An evil witch.
7. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) That they have no adventure.
(b) They have no time to do anything.
(c) They hate their jobs.
(d) They have no wives.
8. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(b) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(c) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(d) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
9. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(b) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(c) He sends her away to protect her.
(d) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
10. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(d) He is killed by a Knight.
11. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(b) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(c) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
12. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) An innocent man.
(c) A priest.
(d) A priestess.
13. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) A domineering and commanding role.
(b) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(c) A soft and dovish role.
(d) Religious and spiritual role.
14. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(b) A reminder to be a good husband.
(c) A reminder tonever kill another man.
(d) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
15. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
(a) Meliagraunce, a man who has long loved her.
(c) Launcelot, whom tries to kidnap her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
2. Why is there blood in the Queens bed the next morning?
3. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
4. When was the maiming sword originally found?
5. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)