|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(b) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(c) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(d) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
2. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(b) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(c) Lancelot and Elaine.
(d) Elaine and Gawaine.
3. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) Sir Bors.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Percivale's sister.
4. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
(a) She invites them to the castle for a play.
(b) She gets them all new armor.
(c) She invites them over for a nice dinner.
(d) She gives them jewels and gold.
5. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
(b) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(c) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
(d) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
6. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(b) Percivale and Aglovale.
(c) Galahad and Percivale.
7. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(b) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
(c) A reminder tonever kill another man.
(d) A reminder to be a good husband.
8. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
9. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(b) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(c) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(d) He tells her to live in the woods.
10. What object appears in the river?
(a) A boat filled with treasure.
(b) An enchanced mirror.
(c) A sword encased in stone.
(d) A treasure box filled with gold.
11. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) Merlin will disappear.
(b) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(c) Arthur will lose his throne.
(d) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
12. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant and Selivant.
(b) Bliant only.
(d) Selivant only.
13. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is recaptured.
(b) He is attacked by a Knight.
(c) He is attacked by a lion.
(d) He is bitten by a boar.
14. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) A storm is coming.
(c) Strong men.
(d) Bad meat.
15. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The servents in the court.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) Sir Brasias.
(d) Sir Agravaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
2. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
3. What happens at the dinner?
4. What is Guenever's fate?
5. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)