|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(b) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(c) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(d) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
2. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 10th degree.
(b) 1st and 3rd degree.
(c) 8th and 9th degree.
(d) 1st and 2nd degree.
3. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(d) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
4. Who is the holder of the Holy Grail?
(b) Joseph Arimathea.
5. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(b) He is given antibiotics.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
6. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A priest.
(b) A priestess.
(c) An innocent man.
(d) A sorceress.
7. How does Arthur react to the accusation?
(a) He gets angry and sets out to kill Launcelot.
(b) He doesnt believe it but agrees to set a trap anyway.
(c) He kills Gawaine for spreading rumors about his wife.
(d) He doesn't believe the accusation and does nothing.
8. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
(b) Pinel loses the apple.
(c) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(d) Guenever eats the apple.
9. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They want to kill him.
(b) They secretly plot against him.
(c) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
(d) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
10. What is Percivale's greatest sin?
(a) Having had sex with a virgin.
(b) Having stolen from his parents.
(c) Having killed an innocent man.
(d) Having kissed a married woman.
11. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
12. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(a) Galahad and Percivale.
(c) Percivale and Aglovale.
13. Who does Lancelot meet?
(a) His son, Galahad.
14. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Sir Bors.
(d) Percivale's sister.
15. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(b) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(c) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(d) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Gawaine dream?
2. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
3. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
4. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
5. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)