|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Percivale from dying?
2. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(b) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(c) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(d) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
3. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(a) Percivale and Aglovale.
(d) Galahad and Percivale.
4. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
5. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
(b) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
(c) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(d) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
6. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
(b) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(c) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(d) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
7. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Water and honey.
(b) Meat and wine.
(c) Beer and nuts.
(d) Meat and water.
8. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 400 years A.D.
(b) 40 years B.C.
(c) 400 years B.C.
(d) 40 years A.D.
9. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
(a) He is happy that they are leaving because he doesnt want to be king anymore.
(b) He is glad that they are so anxious to find the Holy Grail.
(c) He is upset because he wants to find the Holy Grail.
(d) He is sad because he knows they won't return.
10. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A book of legends.
(b) A lion.
(c) His enemies ready to kill him.
(d) A sword that can maim if just touched.
11. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) Merlin will disappear.
(c) Arthur will lose his throne.
(d) The Roundtable will become stronger.
12. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He sends her away to protect her.
(b) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(c) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
(d) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
13. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They kill him.
14. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) Religious and spiritual role.
(b) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(c) A soft and dovish role.
(d) A domineering and commanding role.
15. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Arthur.
(b) He meets with Ector.
(c) He meets with his mother.
(d) He meets with Galahad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
2. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
3. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
4. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
5. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)