|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Mordred and Agravaine.
(b) Agravaine and Mordred.
(c) Margawse and Gawaine.
(d) Gawaine and Mordred.
2. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Selivant only.
(d) Bliant only.
3. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) An innocent man.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A priest.
4. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She asks that they all be fed.
(d) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
5. What does the Lion in Percivale's dream mean?
(a) The ressurected Lord.
(b) It is the evil inside of him.
(c) It is the justness and fairness inside of him.
(d) Something bad will happen soon.
6. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(b) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(c) An evil witch.
(d) A good maiden.
7. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(d) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
8. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 100 years old.
(b) 50 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 85 years old.
9. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is attacked by a lion.
(b) He is attacked by a Knight.
(c) He is bitten by a boar.
(d) He is recaptured.
10. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) Percivale becomes a monk.
11. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) They have no wives.
(b) That they have no adventure.
(c) They hate their jobs.
(d) They have no time to do anything.
12. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(c) She has Galahad killed.
(d) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
13. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Percivale's sister.
(c) Sir Bors.
14. How does Arthur react to the situation?
(a) He does not help his wife because he believes everyone should be treated equally.
(b) He sends her away to protect her.
(c) He kills anyone who accuses his wife of murder.
(d) He says she cannot be tried because she is his wife.
15. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The servents in the court.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) Sir Agravaine.
(d) Sir Brasias.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
2. What does he find on the ship?
3. What happens at the dinner?
4. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
5. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)