|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(b) Percivale and Aglovale.
(c) Galahad and Percivale.
2. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) An evil witch.
(c) A good maiden.
(d) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
3. What do the rest of the Knights pledge to do after Gawaine's announcement to find the Holy Grail?
(a) They tell him he is crazy and will never find it.
(b) They secretly plot against him.
(c) They want to kill him.
(d) Everyone declares they will help find it, too.
4. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 1st and 2nd degree.
(b) 8th and 10th degree.
(c) 8th and 9th degree.
(d) 1st and 3rd degree.
5. Who does Lancelot meet?
(a) His son, Galahad.
6. What object appears in the river?
(a) A boat filled with treasure.
(b) A sword encased in stone.
(c) An enchanced mirror.
(d) A treasure box filled with gold.
7. What kind of miracles occurred at King Relles castle?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Women and dancing.
(c) Food and drinks for four nights appeared.
(d) Everyone's ailments were cured.
8. When was the maiming sword originally found?
(a) 40 years B.C.
(b) 400 years B.C.
(c) 400 years A.D.
(d) 40 years A.D.
9. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
(b) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(c) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(d) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
10. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Meat and water.
(b) Meat and wine.
(c) Water and honey.
(d) Beer and nuts.
11. What does he find on the ship?
(a) A lion.
(b) His enemies ready to kill him.
(c) A book of legends.
(d) A sword that can maim if just touched.
12. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) Bad meat.
(c) Strong men.
(d) A storm is coming.
13. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(b) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
(c) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
14. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) The servents in the court.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) Sir Agravaine.
(d) Sir Brasias.
15. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is recaptured.
(b) He is bitten by a boar.
(c) He is attacked by a Knight.
(d) He is attacked by a lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
2. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
3. Who saves Percivale from dying?
4. How does Arthur react to the situation?
5. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)