|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
2. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(b) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
(c) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(d) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
3. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
4. When Lancelot frees himself, what happens to him?
(a) He is attacked by a Knight.
(b) He is recaptured.
(c) He is attacked by a lion.
(d) He is bitten by a boar.
5. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant and Selivant.
(b) Selivant only.
(d) Bliant only.
6. When Launcelot goes to rescue the Queen, what does she tell him.
(a) She tells him everything is ok and that she wants peace.
(b) She tells him to send for Arthur who will surely save her.
(c) She begs him to get Merlin to save her.
(d) The Queen squeals with excitement and begs for Launcelot to rescue her.
7. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(b) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
(c) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(d) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
8. What does Guenever request for the wounded knights?
(a) She wants them to be put out of their misery.
(b) She asks that they all be brought to her so she can tend to them.
(c) She asks that they all be fed.
(d) She wants them to be sent home in a cart.
9. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Brasias.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) Sir Agravaine.
(d) The servents in the court.
10. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to live in the woods.
(b) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(c) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(d) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
11. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
(b) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(c) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
(d) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
12. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is pardoned.
(b) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(c) She is killed immediately.
(d) She is put in probation.
13. What degree of separation are Lancelot and Galahad?
(a) 8th and 9th degree.
(b) 8th and 10th degree.
(c) 1st and 2nd degree.
(d) 1st and 3rd degree.
14. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
15. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(b) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(c) An evil witch.
(d) A good maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur feel about the Knights leaving?
2. What role does Merlin possess?
3. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
4. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
5. How old is King Evelake?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)