|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 100 years old.
(b) 50 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 85 years old.
2. Why did his actions cause him to fail his virtue test?
(a) Because he was told to rely on God more than his sword.
(b) Because he would have almost killed an innocent person.
(c) Because he didn't follow direct orders.
(d) Because he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight but was arrogant in trying.
3. Where does the lady on horseback take Lancelot?
(a) She takes him to a lake.
(b) She takes him into the forest.
(c) She takes him to her castle.
(d) She takes him to a nunnery.
4. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He is killed by a Knight.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(d) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
5. What does Gawaine tell Arthur?
(a) He tells Arthur he suspects Guenever is dishonoring him.
(b) He tells Arthur Guenever killed a man.
(c) Gawaine tells Arthur about Guenever and Launcelot's affair.
(d) He tells Arthur that Launcelot wants to take the throne.
6. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
(a) The Queen goes willingly with Meliagraunce.
(b) She pulls out a sword and stabs Meliagraunce.
(c) She runs back to the castle to get help.
(d) She does nothing and watches as they all die.
7. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
(a) She says she will not live if he dies.
(b) She runs away and never returns.
(c) She agrees to do what he says.
(d) She doesn't listen and thinks she will be fine.
8. Who finds Lancelot?
(a) Bliant only.
(b) Bliant and Selivant.
(c) Selivant only.
9. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
(c) Galahad and Percivale.
(d) Percivale and Aglovale.
10. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They leave him in the forest.
(d) They kill him.
11. After Launcelot and Guenever are caught, what does Launcelot tell her to do?
(a) He tells her to beg forgiveness so she won't be burned at the stake.
(b) He tells the Queen to run away and never go back to the Kingdom.
(c) Launcelot tells the Queen to get with Bors, Lavaine or Urre if he is killed.
(d) He tells her to live in the woods.
12. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
(a) She adopts Galahad as her own.
(b) She throws Lancelot out of the Roundtable.
(c) She has Galahad and Lancelot killed.
(d) She has Galahad killed.
13. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
(c) An evil witch.
(d) A good maiden.
14. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) Merlin will disappear.
(c) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(d) Arthur will lose his throne.
15. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(b) He is given antibiotics.
(c) He is sent to an institution.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
2. Who are Galahad's parents?
3. When was the maiming sword originally found?
4. What is Guenever's fate?
5. Who saves Percivale from dying?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)