|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(b) He returns to Camelot.
(c) He is killed by a Knight.
(d) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
2. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(b) An evil witch.
(d) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
3. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
(a) A reminder tonever kill another man.
(b) A reminder to always brush his teeth.
(c) A reminder to be a good husband.
(d) A reminder to be humble and to not sin.
4. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
5. What happens at the dinner?
(a) Pinel tries to poison Guenever.
(b) Sir Agravaine tries to poison Guenever.
(c) Guenever and Launcelot kiss in the back room.
(d) Pinel tries to poison Agravaine with an apple.
6. Who starts spreading rumors about Launcelot and Guevener?
(a) Sir Agravaine.
(b) The other ladies in the court.
(c) The servents in the court.
(d) Sir Brasias.
7. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
8. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Meat and water.
(b) Water and honey.
(c) Beer and nuts.
(d) Meat and wine.
9. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A priestess.
(b) An innocent man.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A priest.
10. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Gawaine and Mordred.
(b) Mordred and Agravaine.
(c) Agravaine and Mordred.
(d) Margawse and Gawaine.
11. What happens to Percivale when his sister dies?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He marries the first maiden he encounters.
(c) Percivale becomes a monk.
(d) He goes insane.
12. Who takes Percivale to the ship?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Sir Bors.
(c) Percivale's sister.
13. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 300 years old.
(b) 85 years old.
(c) 100 years old.
(d) 50 years old.
14. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 150 bulls.
(b) 100 boats.
(c) 150 birds.
(d) 100 Knights.
15. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They leave him in the forest.
(b) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(c) They kill him.
(d) They tie him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guevener's reaction to Launcelot?
2. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
3. Who does Lancelot meet?
4. Who saves Percivale from dying?
5. What does the Queen do to protect her knights?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)