Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plots against Launcelot and Guenever?
(a) Agravaine and Mordred.
(b) Mordred and Agravaine.
(c) Margawse and Gawaine.
(d) Gawaine and Mordred.
2. Who do the Knights blame for the poisoning?
(a) They all blame Guenever since she is the one who threw the party.
(b) They think the servants did it since Patrise was a mean person.
(c) Everyone thinks that Merlin was trying to kill off Patrise.
(d) Everyone thinks Launcelot is behind the poisoned apple because of the rumors.
3. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Meat and water.
(b) Water and honey.
(c) Beer and nuts.
(d) Meat and wine.
4. Who ends up eating the apple?
(a) Guenever eats the apple.
(b) Pinel loses the apple.
(c) Sir Agravaine eats the apple.
(d) Patrise eats the apple and dies.
5. What is Guenever's fate?
(a) She is sentenced to death for causing 13 knights to die.
(b) She is killed immediately.
(c) She is pardoned.
(d) She is put in probation.
6. To whom has Lancelot been ungrateful?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
7. How old is King Evelake?
(a) 50 years old.
(b) 100 years old.
(c) 85 years old.
(d) 300 years old.
8. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
(b) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(c) Elaine and Gawaine.
(d) Lancelot and Elaine.
9. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
(a) He boards a boat he finds at a lake.
(b) He wanders into Elaine's castle.
(c) He returns to Camelot.
(d) He is killed by a Knight.
10. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) Religious and spiritual role.
(b) A soft and dovish role.
(c) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
(d) A domineering and commanding role.
11. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
(a) He meets with Galahad.
(b) He meets with Arthur.
(c) He meets with Ector.
(d) He meets with his mother.
12. Who does Lionel murder?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A priest.
(c) A priestess.
(d) An innocent man.
13. Of what does Meliagraunce accuse the queen?
(a) He accuses her of spreading the plague.
(b) He accuses her of being a bad cook.
(c) He accuses her of murder
(d) He accuses her of treason.
14. Who does Gawaine fight and kill in his battle?
15. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(b) Arthur will lose his throne.
(c) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(d) Merlin will disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what negative emotion are his dreams filled?
2. Who ambushes the Queen when she is out for a spring outing in the forest with ten of her knights?
3. Who finds Lancelot?
4. What object appears in the river?
5. About what does Gawaine dream?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)