|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(b) He wants to fight the king.
(c) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
(d) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
2. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Kay.
(b) Sir Montgomery.
(c) Sir Ector.
(d) Sir Eric.
3. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
(b) They are letters written for Arthur.
(c) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
(d) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
4. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Saracens.
(c) The Grecians.
(d) The Chinese.
5. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
(a) She sees a missing fragment from his sword that she kept from the battle.
(b) She asks him where he was during that fight.
(c) He slips and mentions it.
(d) She recognizes him from the battle.
6. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
(c) The Vatican.
7. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
8. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
(a) It brings together.
(b) It provides an army against bad people.
(c) It brings together people from all over the world to serve in the council.
(d) It keeps Arthur and Merlin in power through war.
9. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The evil man.
(b) The evil tails.
(c) The bad tailor.
(d) The badly shapen coat.
10. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
(a) Beaumains, which means fair hands.
(b) Banter because he talks too much.
(c) Bermuda, after the triangle.
(d) Bellis because he has a soft voice like bells.
11. Who does Arthur fight?
(a) King Pellinore.
12. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Launcelot and Tristram.
(b) Tristram and Arthur.
(c) Merlin and Arthur.
(d) Launcelot and Arthur.
13. What is the child Mordred's fate?
(a) The child is killed.
(b) The child becomes king.
(c) He is kidnapped by the Lady of the Lake.
(d) He is kidnapped by Arthur.
14. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
(a) Because Balin is a better knight.
(b) Lanceor is jealous because Balin is with the woman Lanceor loves.
(c) Lanceor is jealous because Balin wins the sword.
(d) Because Balin is allowed to sit at the Round Table and Lanceor is not.
15. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) No he does not.
(b) He does so immediately.
(c) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(d) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
2. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
3. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
4. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
5. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)