|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
(a) He can stay for one day.
(b) He is told to leave Camelot.
(c) He can stay for two years.
(d) He is told to stay for one year and one day.
2. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
(a) He knows her and wants her dead.
(b) He does not know her.
(c) He does not see her.
(d) He is in too much of a hurry to help her.
3. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
(a) He gives it to the peasants.
(b) He only plants a garden.
(c) He builds a church.
(d) He burns it and then plants a garden.
4. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(a) The lady of the lake.
(b) La Beale Isoud.
5. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(b) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
(c) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
(d) He wants to fight the king.
6. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
(a) He is banished from Camelot.
(b) He goes to Arthur to tell him what has happened.
(c) He is taken to a fight between two knights.
(d) He is taken home.
7. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
(a) King Rience and his forty knights.
(b) King Nero.
(d) King Lot.
8. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Goes off to fight another battle.
(b) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
(c) Eats at a feast.
(d) Finds his wife.
9. Who heals Tristram?
(a) The King of France's wife.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(d) La Beale Isoud.
10. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
(a) He hates him because he is not honorable.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) Because he has no armor or horse and has not asked for either.
(d) He doesnt trust him.
11. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
(a) He leaves Camelot and hides forever.
(b) He bleeds out and dies.
(c) He becomes paralyzed.
(d) He tries to kill Gareth again.
12. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Grecians.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Saracens.
13. What does Andred tell King Mark and Isoud about Tristram?
(a) He tells them Tristram is dead.
(b) He tells them he killed Tristram.
(c) He tells them Tristram is coming back for revenge.
(d) He says that Tristram left and is never coming back.
14. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She requests that he never leave her.
(b) She declares her love to him.
(c) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
(d) She asks him to kill her brother.
15. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
(a) She does not interfere.
(b) She tells Arthur to throw the gift away.
(c) She tells Arthur to make Morgan apply the gift to herself and she is poisoned.
(d) She tells Arthur to give the gift away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the ship that Arthur, Uriens and Accolon discover?
2. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
3. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
4. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
5. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)