|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants the sword for herself.
(b) She wants him to marry her.
(c) She wants him to kill Balin.
(d) She wants to become mortal.
2. Who does Arthur marry?
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
3. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) Guenever and Margawse.
(b) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(c) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(d) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
4. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
(a) An older man who is looking for Arthur.
(b) An evil man who wants to kill Arthur.
(c) A young man who tries to steal food from the court.
(d) A young man who goes to Arthur to become a knight.
5. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(b) Balin le Savage.
6. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's evil cousin.
(b) Tristram's brother.
(c) Tristram's nephew.
(d) Tristram's uncle.
7. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(b) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(c) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(d) She has everyone killed.
8. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 150 Knights.
(b) 2000 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 200 Knights.
9. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Ector.
(b) Sir Eric.
(c) Sir Montgomery.
(d) Sir Kay.
10. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
(a) Because Balin is a better knight.
(b) Lanceor is jealous because Balin is with the woman Lanceor loves.
(c) Lanceor is jealous because Balin wins the sword.
(d) Because Balin is allowed to sit at the Round Table and Lanceor is not.
11. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A house in Camelot.
(b) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(c) A room in the castle.
(d) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
12. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By the night of Pentecost.
(b) By Easter.
(c) In January.
(d) By Christmas.
13. Who puts Mark into prison?
(c) La Beale Isold.
(d) Mogan le Fay.
14. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(a) La Beale Isoud.
(c) The lady of the lake.
15. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Nimue.
(b) He falls in love with Guenevere.
(c) He falls in love with Ettard.
(d) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tristram change his name?
2. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
3. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
4. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
5. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)