|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Launcelot and Arthur.
(b) Merlin and Arthur.
(c) Tristram and Arthur.
(d) Launcelot and Tristram.
2. What happens to the King of Franc's daugher?
(a) She dies in the middle of a battle.
(b) She dies of sorrow because Tristram won't love her.
(c) She dies during childbirth.
(d) She runs away because she is pregant.
3. What is inside the ship that Arthur, Uriens and Accolon discover?
(a) It is filled with snakes, reptiles, and thousands of bugs.
(b) It is filled with knights.
(c) It is empty and desolate.
(d) It is decorated with silk, lit by hundreds of torches, and watched over by twelve maidens.
4. Who does Arthur fight?
(d) King Pellinore.
5. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
6. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a fight between two knights.
(b) He is banished from Camelot.
(c) He goes to Arthur to tell him what has happened.
(d) He is taken home.
7. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She has everyone killed.
(b) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(c) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(d) She throws everyone out of her castle.
8. To what does Tristram change his name?
9. Who is the baby that Melodias and his wife have?
10. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(b) She wants her lover to be the King.
(c) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(d) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
11. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
(a) They retaliate and attempt a sneak attack in the middle of the night.
(b) They willingly join the round table Knights and help pillage other towns.
(c) They flee their towns so the Knights have nothing to pillage.
(d) They offer tribute and offer money and gifts for protection.
12. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
(b) He wants to fight the king.
(c) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(d) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
13. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
14. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
(a) Launcelot thinks Gareth is not worth his time.
(b) Launcelot is tired and wants Gareth to win because he's fighting for love.
(c) Launcelot is scared he will lose to Gareth.
(d) Launcelot knows he can kill him and doesnt want to.
15. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
(a) Lancelot and Tristam.
(b) Nero and Lancelot.
(c) Tristam and Morgan le Fay.
(d) Lancelot and Balin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
2. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
3. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
4. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
5. What does Andred tell King Mark and Isoud about Tristram?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)