|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
(a) Four queens.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) A queen.
2. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
(c) Morgan le Fay.
(d) The Lady of the Lake.
3. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(a) Balin le Savage.
4. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(b) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(c) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(d) No he does not.
5. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) Three lions.
(b) A giant with four clubs.
(c) Two giants with two clubs each.
(d) Two men that are half horse.
6. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
(a) Lancelot and Tristam.
(b) Lancelot and Balin.
(c) Tristam and Morgan le Fay.
(d) Nero and Lancelot.
7. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
(a) She tells Arthur to throw the gift away.
(b) She tells Arthur to make Morgan apply the gift to herself and she is poisoned.
(c) She does not interfere.
(d) She tells Arthur to give the gift away.
8. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
(a) He battles him and loses.
(b) He forgives him but banishes him from the country.
(c) He puts him up against his best fighter in a duel.
(d) He defends him and lets him stay in the castle.
9. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She wants her lover to be the King.
(b) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(c) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(d) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
10. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
(a) He does not know her.
(b) He does not see her.
(c) He is in too much of a hurry to help her.
(d) He knows her and wants her dead.
11. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(c) King Lot.
(d) King Rience.
12. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
(a) He hates him because he is not honorable.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) Because he has no armor or horse and has not asked for either.
(d) He doesnt trust him.
13. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
(a) She doesnt believe the news and goes to find Tristram.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She quickly forgets and marries Andred.
(d) She is saddened and doesn't eat for days.
14. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
(a) They attack when they see Arthur's army.
(b) They attack at daybreak.
(c) They attack after the coronation.
(d) They attack at night.
15. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(b) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(c) Guenever and Margawse.
(d) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
2. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
3. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
4. Who is Andred?
5. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)