|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) A giant with four clubs.
(b) Two giants with two clubs each.
(c) Three lions.
(d) Two men that are half horse.
2. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
(a) Arthur dreams of his sister.
(b) Arthur dreams of Guenevere.
(c) He dreams of a beautiful dragon killing an ugly boar.
(d) He dreams of his mother.
3. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
4. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
(a) She tries to destroy it and ends up cutting herself.
(b) She forges it and gives Arthur the fake scabbard.
(c) She breaks it.
(d) She throws it in the lake.
5. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
6. What is the child Mordred's fate?
(a) The child becomes king.
(b) The child is killed.
(c) He is kidnapped by the Lady of the Lake.
(d) He is kidnapped by Arthur.
7. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(b) He wins a duel.
(c) He protects Guenever from another knight.
(d) He write a good story.
8. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
(a) Yes. He lets him leave peacefully.
(b) No. He beheads him again and cuts his head up into little pieces.
(c) Yes. But tells him to never come back.
(d) No. He kills him and ships his body into the sea.
9. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Morgan la Fay.
(c) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
10. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Finds his wife.
(b) Eats at a feast.
(c) Goes off to fight another battle.
(d) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
11. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The bad tailor.
(b) The evil tails.
(c) The badly shapen coat.
(d) The evil man.
12. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
(a) He doesnt trust him.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) He hates him because he is not honorable.
(d) Because he has no armor or horse and has not asked for either.
13. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(b) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(c) He does so immediately.
(d) No he does not.
14. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
15. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
(b) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(c) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(d) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
2. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
3. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
4. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
5. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)