|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(b) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
(c) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(d) Guenever and Margawse.
2. What happens to the King of Franc's daugher?
(a) She dies during childbirth.
(b) She dies of sorrow because Tristram won't love her.
(c) She dies in the middle of a battle.
(d) She runs away because she is pregant.
3. What do the Roman Ambassadors ask of King Arthur?
(a) They need Camelot to fight a war with them.
(b) They want tribute from Camelot.
(c) They want to go to war with Camelot.
(d) They want to build an alliance.
4. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(b) He does so immediately.
(c) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(d) No he does not.
5. Who does Arthur fight?
(b) King Pellinore.
6. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his sons.
(b) Kills four of his nephews.
(c) Kills his wife.
(d) Kills four of his daughters.
7. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Pellinore's sister.
(b) Arthur's cousin.
(c) Pellinore's daughter.
(d) Lancelot's lover.
8. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(d) La Beale Isoud.
9. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
(a) Tristam and Morgan le Fay.
(b) Nero and Lancelot.
(c) Lancelot and Balin.
(d) Lancelot and Tristam.
10. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
(a) The Trinity.
(c) Morgan le Fay.
(d) The Holy Grail.
11. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(b) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(c) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(d) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
12. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(a) La Beale Isoud.
(c) The lady of the lake.
13. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
(a) He dreams of his mother.
(b) He dreams of a beautiful dragon killing an ugly boar.
(c) Arthur dreams of Guenevere.
(d) Arthur dreams of his sister.
14. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) A giant with four clubs.
(b) Three lions.
(c) Two men that are half horse.
(d) Two giants with two clubs each.
15. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
(a) He defends him and lets him stay in the castle.
(b) He puts him up against his best fighter in a duel.
(c) He forgives him but banishes him from the country.
(d) He battles him and loses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the letters of gold?
2. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
3. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
4. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
5. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)