|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who heals Tristram?
(a) The King of France's wife.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) La Beale Isoud.
2. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(b) She wants her lover to be the King.
(c) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(d) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
3. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A house in Camelot.
(b) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
(c) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(d) A room in the castle.
4. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
(b) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(c) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(d) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
5. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his daughters.
(b) Kills four of his sons.
(c) Kills his wife.
(d) Kills four of his nephews.
6. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are two kings
(b) There are six kings.
(c) There are ten kings.
(d) There is only one that contests him.
7. Why is Arthur's opponent so powerful against Arthur?
(a) He is stronger because he drank a potion.
(b) The opponent is a better fighter.
(c) The opponent is under a spell.
(d) He is stronger because he has Excalibur.
8. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
(a) He only plants a garden.
(b) He gives it to the peasants.
(c) He builds a church.
(d) He burns it and then plants a garden.
9. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
10. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
(a) They attack when they see Arthur's army.
(b) They attack after the coronation.
(c) They attack at night.
(d) They attack at daybreak.
11. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
(a) The dwarf says Morgan le Fay is in love with him.
(b) He tells shim that he will go into battle the next day.
(c) He tells him that Merlin is plotting against him.
(d) He tells him that Arthur is dead.
12. King Anguis is the king of...?
13. To what does Tristram change his name?
14. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Nimue.
(b) He falls in love with Ettard.
(c) He falls in love with Guenevere.
(d) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
15. What is one of Arthur's nicknames?
(a) The Man of Dignity.
(b) The Kind One.
(d) The Flower of Chivalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
2. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
3. How is the dream interpreted?
4. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
5. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)