|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The bad tailor.
(b) The evil tails.
(c) The evil man.
(d) The badly shapen coat.
2. Why does Launcelot go into the Chapel Perilous?
(a) To retrieve a sword to slay the maiden's brother.
(b) To talk to the owner about the recent slaying.
(c) To retrieve a piece of cloth and a sword to help a maiden's brother.
(d) To go the annual feast.
3. What is inside the ship that Arthur, Uriens and Accolon discover?
(a) It is filled with knights.
(b) It is empty and desolate.
(c) It is decorated with silk, lit by hundreds of torches, and watched over by twelve maidens.
(d) It is filled with snakes, reptiles, and thousands of bugs.
4. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is killed.
(b) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
(c) The opponent is forgiven.
(d) The opponent is made a servant.
5. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) A mighty sorcerer.
(b) The King of the Lake.
(c) The owner of the castle.
(d) The porter of the castle.
6. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(b) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
(c) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
(d) He wants to fight the king.
7. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his daughters.
(b) Kills his wife.
(c) Kills four of his nephews.
(d) Kills four of his sons.
8. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
(a) She sends him a chalice.
(b) She does not send anything, rather curses him for his win.
(c) She sends him a cloak with precious stones.
(d) She sends a handwritten note.
9. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
(a) He magically seals the head back with an ointment.
(b) He wraps cloth around it tightly.
(c) He bolts it together with iron rods.
(d) He sews it back on with a needle and twine.
10. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 2000 Knights.
(b) 200 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
11. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
(b) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(c) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(d) Guenever and Margawse.
12. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By the night of Pentecost.
(b) In January.
(c) By Christmas.
(d) By Easter.
13. Who heals Tristram?
(a) The King of France's wife.
(c) La Beale Isoud.
(d) Morgan le Fay.
14. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
(a) A queen.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(d) Four queens.
15. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(a) King Rience.
(d) King Lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
2. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
3. How is the dream interpreted?
4. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
5. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)