|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's uncle.
(b) Tristram's nephew.
(c) Tristram's evil cousin.
(d) Tristram's brother.
2. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
3. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
(a) He dreams of his mother.
(b) Arthur dreams of Guenevere.
(c) He dreams of a beautiful dragon killing an ugly boar.
(d) Arthur dreams of his sister.
4. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
(a) A young man who goes to Arthur to become a knight.
(b) An evil man who wants to kill Arthur.
(c) A young man who tries to steal food from the court.
(d) An older man who is looking for Arthur.
5. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
(b) They are letters written for Arthur.
(c) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
(d) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
6. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(b) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
(c) Morgan la Fay.
7. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
(a) Launcelot knows he can kill him and doesnt want to.
(b) Launcelot thinks Gareth is not worth his time.
(c) Launcelot is scared he will lose to Gareth.
(d) Launcelot is tired and wants Gareth to win because he's fighting for love.
8. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Pellinore's sister.
(b) Lancelot's lover.
(c) Pellinore's daughter.
(d) Arthur's cousin.
9. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 200 Knights.
(b) 150 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 2000 Knights.
10. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The round table.
(b) His coronation.
(c) The lake.
(d) His funeral.
11. Who puts Mark into prison?
(a) La Beale Isold.
(c) Mogan le Fay.
12. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
13. How is the dream interpreted?
(a) The beautiful creature is Camelot and the ugly creature is Rome.
(b) The dwarf is stumped and doesn't know what to make of the dream.
(c) The dwarf says that they will be successful, but Arthur will die.
(d) The dwarf tells Arthur that Camelot will lose the battle.
14. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He protects Guenever from another knight.
(b) He wins a duel.
(c) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(d) He write a good story.
15. What is the significance of May Day?
(a) Arthur's birthday.
(b) The day that all infant boys are killed.
(c) The day that all children that were born in May are killed.
(d) The day Arthur gets attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the ship that Arthur, Uriens and Accolon discover?
2. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
3. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
4. What happens to the King of Franc's daugher?
5. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)