|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Anguis is the king of...?
2. How does Tor become a knight?
(a) He enters in a jousting match and wins.
(b) His father sends him to the court. Then the court finds out that he is King Pellinore's son.
(c) Tor asks Arthur if he can join the Round Table.
(d) Tor fights another knight in the woods and is knighted when it turns up that the knight was evil.
3. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
(a) Lancelot and Gawaine.
(b) Arthur and Gawaine.
(c) Gaheris and Arthur.
(d) Gawaine and Gaheris.
4. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
(a) He is told to stay for one year and one day.
(b) He can stay for one day.
(c) He can stay for two years.
(d) He is told to leave Camelot.
5. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is a nobleman.
(b) Nobody knows from where he came.
(c) He is from the country.
(d) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
6. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(b) He does so immediately.
(c) No he does not.
(d) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
7. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(a) Balin le Savage.
8. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
9. Why doesn't Sir Kay like the man who has asked Arthur for three gifts?
(a) He hates him because he is not honorable.
(b) He doesnt trust him.
(c) Because he is poor.
(d) Because he has no armor or horse and has not asked for either.
10. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Tristram and Arthur.
(b) Launcelot and Arthur.
(c) Merlin and Arthur.
(d) Launcelot and Tristram.
11. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She has everyone killed.
(b) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(c) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(d) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
12. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(b) Guenever and Margawse.
(c) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(d) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
13. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
(a) She is saddened and doesn't eat for days.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She doesnt believe the news and goes to find Tristram.
(d) She quickly forgets and marries Andred.
14. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
(a) He takes another man's horse.
(b) He kills the knight who killed his horse and gets a new horse from the second knight.
(c) He kills both men.
(d) He runs and hides in the bushes.
15. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She asks him to kill her brother.
(b) She declares her love to him.
(c) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
(d) She requests that he never leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
2. Who is the damsel in distress?
3. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
4. What is the significance of May Day?
5. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)