|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
(a) He tells him that Arthur is dead.
(b) He tells him that Merlin is plotting against him.
(c) The dwarf says Morgan le Fay is in love with him.
(d) He tells shim that he will go into battle the next day.
2. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
(b) She asks him to kill her brother.
(c) She requests that he never leave her.
(d) She declares her love to him.
3. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
(a) It keeps Arthur and Merlin in power through war.
(b) It provides an army against bad people.
(c) It brings together people from all over the world to serve in the council.
(d) It brings together.
4. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Eats at a feast.
(b) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
(c) Goes off to fight another battle.
(d) Finds his wife.
5. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
(a) Gawaine and Gaheris.
(b) Arthur and Gawaine.
(c) Gaheris and Arthur.
(d) Lancelot and Gawaine.
6. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(b) He wants to fight the king.
(c) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
(d) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
7. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
8. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's evil cousin.
(b) Tristram's uncle.
(c) Tristram's nephew.
(d) Tristram's brother.
9. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
(a) Lancelot is sent to kill Pellinore.
(b) Pellinore is sent to jail.
(c) Arthur kills Pellinore's best friend.
(d) Pellinore is banished from the kingdom.
10. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
(b) A house in Camelot.
(c) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(d) A room in the castle.
11. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
(b) They are letters written for Arthur.
(c) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
(d) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
12. Who does Ettard really love?
(a) She loves Arthur.
(b) She loves Pelleas.
(c) She loves Uwaine.
(d) She loves Gawaine.
13. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(b) Sir Kay.
14. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(b) He protects Guenever from another knight.
(c) He write a good story.
(d) He wins a duel.
15. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants the sword for herself.
(b) She wants him to marry her.
(c) She wants him to kill Balin.
(d) She wants to become mortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
2. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
3. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
4. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
5. Who is the baby that Melodias and his wife have?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)