|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Tristram change his name?
2. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) A giant with four clubs.
(b) Three lions.
(c) Two giants with two clubs each.
(d) Two men that are half horse.
3. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
(a) Tristram wants Mark's wife.
(b) He wants Mark's throne.
(c) He wants Mark to grant him Knighthood.
(d) Tristram wants Mark's land.
4. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Eats at a feast.
(b) Finds his wife.
(c) Goes off to fight another battle.
(d) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
5. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's nephew.
(b) Tristram's brother.
(c) Tristram's evil cousin.
(d) Tristram's uncle.
6. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
(a) She sends him a chalice.
(b) She does not send anything, rather curses him for his win.
(c) She sends him a cloak with precious stones.
(d) She sends a handwritten note.
7. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
(b) The Vatican.
8. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
9. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
(b) The Trinity.
(c) Morgan le Fay.
(d) The Holy Grail.
10. Who does Gareth start a fight with after leaving for Arthur's feast?
(c) Gawaine, his brother.
11. What deal does Launcelot make with the Knight Belleus?
(a) He promises to help him marry Bagdemagus's daughter.
(b) He promises to recommend him for knighthood at the next feast.
(c) He promises to marry him.
(d) He promises to kill him.
12. Who does Merlin predict Lancelot will kill?
13. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
(a) No. He kills him and ships his body into the sea.
(b) Yes. He lets him leave peacefully.
(c) No. He beheads him again and cuts his head up into little pieces.
(d) Yes. But tells him to never come back.
14. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not.
(b) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(c) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(d) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
15. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He does so immediately.
(b) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(c) No he does not.
(d) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
2. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
3. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
4. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
5. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)