|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
(a) He is told to stay for one year and one day.
(b) He is told to leave Camelot.
(c) He can stay for one day.
(d) He can stay for two years.
2. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
(a) It is a family heirloom.
(b) It keeps Arthur from bleeding.
(c) It keeps the sword together.
(d) It is a present from his father.
3. Over whom do the Knights begin to fight?
(a) Guenever and La Beale Isoud.
(b) Guenever and Margawse.
(c) La Beale Isoud and Margawse.
(d) Guenever and Morgan le Fay.
4. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
(a) She was never in love with Tristram.
(b) She is pregnant with Beloberis.
(c) She has fallen in love with Beloberis.
(d) She does not choose him, because he didnt initially go after her.
5. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A new wife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A truage or tribute.
(d) A chest of jewels.
6. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
7. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken home.
(b) He goes to Arthur to tell him what has happened.
(c) He is banished from Camelot.
(d) He is taken to a fight between two knights.
8. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
9. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
(a) Lanceor is jealous because Balin is with the woman Lanceor loves.
(b) Lanceor is jealous because Balin wins the sword.
(c) Because Balin is a better knight.
(d) Because Balin is allowed to sit at the Round Table and Lanceor is not.
10. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
(a) She forges it and gives Arthur the fake scabbard.
(b) She throws it in the lake.
(c) She breaks it.
(d) She tries to destroy it and ends up cutting herself.
11. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
(b) He is from the country.
(c) Nobody knows from where he came.
(d) He is a nobleman.
12. What deal does Launcelot make with the Knight Belleus?
(a) He promises to help him marry Bagdemagus's daughter.
(b) He promises to recommend him for knighthood at the next feast.
(c) He promises to marry him.
(d) He promises to kill him.
13. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
(a) A lonely knight.
(c) King Mark.
14. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Upper middle class.
(b) Poorer class.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Upper class.
15. What is the significance of May Day?
(a) The day that all children that were born in May are killed.
(b) Arthur's birthday.
(c) The day that all infant boys are killed.
(d) The day Arthur gets attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
2. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
4. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
5. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)