|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is a nobleman.
(b) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
(c) Nobody knows from where he came.
(d) He is from the country.
2. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
(b) A lonely knight.
(c) King Mark.
3. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
(a) King Rience and his forty knights.
(c) King Lot.
(d) King Nero.
4. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
(a) He wraps cloth around it tightly.
(b) He bolts it together with iron rods.
(c) He sews it back on with a needle and twine.
(d) He magically seals the head back with an ointment.
5. What does the damsel declare to Launcelot?
(a) She asks him to kill her brother.
(b) She declares her love to him.
(c) She requests that he never leave her.
(d) She tells him he will never love anyone but Guenevere.
6. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
7. Who does Arthur marry?
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
8. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He wins a duel.
(b) He protects Guenever from another knight.
(c) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(d) He write a good story.
9. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Upper middle class.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Poorer class.
10. What type of creature does Arthur do battle with once he is on land?
(a) A giant.
(b) A smurf.
(c) A gremlin.
(d) A leviathan.
11. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
(a) He builds a church.
(b) He gives it to the peasants.
(c) He burns it and then plants a garden.
(d) He only plants a garden.
12. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) Three years.
(b) He does not predict peace at all.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
13. To what does Tristram change his name?
14. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
(a) She sees a missing fragment from his sword that she kept from the battle.
(b) He slips and mentions it.
(c) She asks him where he was during that fight.
(d) She recognizes him from the battle.
15. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(b) She wants her lover to be the King.
(c) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(d) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who heals Tristram?
2. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
3. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
4. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
5. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)