|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The bad tailor.
(b) The badly shapen coat.
(c) The evil man.
(d) The evil tails.
2. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his sons.
(b) Kills his wife.
(c) Kills four of his nephews.
(d) Kills four of his daughters.
3. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
(a) She goes to Arthur and tells him that Pellinore was not merciful.
(b) She take revenge on Pellinore and plans to kill him.
(c) She curses Pellinore.
(d) She kills herself.
4. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(b) She has everyone killed.
(c) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(d) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
5. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(b) La Beale Isoud.
6. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
(a) She throws it in the lake.
(b) She breaks it.
(c) She tries to destroy it and ends up cutting herself.
(d) She forges it and gives Arthur the fake scabbard.
7. What do the Roman Ambassadors ask of King Arthur?
(a) They want to build an alliance.
(b) They need Camelot to fight a war with them.
(c) They want tribute from Camelot.
(d) They want to go to war with Camelot.
8. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
(a) He leaves Camelot and hides forever.
(b) He becomes paralyzed.
(c) He tries to kill Gareth again.
(d) He bleeds out and dies.
9. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By Easter.
(b) In January.
(c) By the night of Pentecost.
(d) By Christmas.
10. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(b) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(c) No he does not.
(d) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
11. What is the significance of May Day?
(a) The day that all infant boys are killed.
(b) The day Arthur gets attacked.
(c) Arthur's birthday.
(d) The day that all children that were born in May are killed.
12. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(b) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(c) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
(d) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
13. What is one of Arthur's nicknames?
(a) The Kind One.
(c) The Flower of Chivalry.
(d) The Man of Dignity.
14. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
(c) Morgan la Fay.
15. Why is Gawaine jealous of Gareth?
(a) Because Gareth is a better fighter.
(b) Because he had nice hair.
(c) Because Gareth's lady is very beautiful.
(d) Because Launcelot is pleased to see Gareth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tor become a knight?
2. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
3. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
4. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
5. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)