|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
(a) She throws it in the lake.
(b) She forges it and gives Arthur the fake scabbard.
(c) She breaks it.
(d) She tries to destroy it and ends up cutting herself.
2. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
(a) He wins a duel.
(b) He protects Guenever from a loose lion.
(c) He protects Guenever from another knight.
(d) He write a good story.
3. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Pellinore's sister.
(b) Pellinore's daughter.
(c) Lancelot's lover.
(d) Arthur's cousin.
4. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(b) Balin le Savage.
5. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
(a) A young man who tries to steal food from the court.
(b) A young man who goes to Arthur to become a knight.
(c) An evil man who wants to kill Arthur.
(d) An older man who is looking for Arthur.
6. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His aunt.
7. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Sir Carados.
(c) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(d) Bagdemagus's wife.
8. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A new wife.
(b) A chest of jewels.
(c) A sword.
(d) A truage or tribute.
9. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
(a) Turquine hates him because he slept with his mother.
(b) Turquine hates him because he is a better Knight.
(c) Tuirquine hates Launcelot because he killed his brother.
(d) Turquine hates Launcelot because he took his girlfriend.
10. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is killed.
(b) The opponent is forgiven.
(c) The opponent is made a servant.
(d) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
11. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
(a) A lonely knight.
(d) King Mark.
12. Who does Gareth start a fight with after leaving for Arthur's feast?
(a) Gawaine, his brother.
13. What type of creature does Arthur do battle with once he is on land?
(a) A giant.
(b) A leviathan.
(c) A gremlin.
(d) A smurf.
14. Who does Launcelot kiss while he is resting in the pavilion?
(a) Bagdemagus's wife.
(c) The Knight Belleus.
(d) Bagdemagus's daughter.
15. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The round table.
(b) His coronation.
(c) His funeral.
(d) The lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andred?
2. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
3. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
4. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
5. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)