|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) No he does not.
(b) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(c) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(d) He does so immediately.
2. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Tristram and Arthur.
(b) Merlin and Arthur.
(c) Launcelot and Tristram.
(d) Launcelot and Arthur.
3. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(c) Balin le Savage.
4. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Middle class.
(b) Upper middle class.
(c) Poorer class.
(d) Upper class.
5. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
(a) It provides an army against bad people.
(b) It brings together people from all over the world to serve in the council.
(c) It keeps Arthur and Merlin in power through war.
(d) It brings together.
6. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(c) Sir Kay.
7. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
(a) The Trinity.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) Morgan le Fay.
8. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) He does not predict peace at all.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
9. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 1500 Knights.
(b) 150 Knights.
(c) 200 Knights.
(d) 2000 Knights.
10. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
(a) He battles him and loses.
(b) He puts him up against his best fighter in a duel.
(c) He forgives him but banishes him from the country.
(d) He defends him and lets him stay in the castle.
11. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
(a) Goes off to fight another battle.
(b) Eats at a feast.
(c) Finds his wife.
(d) Goes to help a damsel in distress.
12. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is forgiven.
(b) The opponent is made a servant.
(c) The opponent is killed.
(d) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
13. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
(a) She was never in love with Tristram.
(b) She does not choose him, because he didnt initially go after her.
(c) She has fallen in love with Beloberis.
(d) She is pregnant with Beloberis.
14. King Anguis is the king of...?
15. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
(a) He is told to stay for one year and one day.
(b) He can stay for one day.
(c) He is told to leave Camelot.
(d) He can stay for two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
2. Who is the damsel in distress?
3. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
4. What is one of Arthur's nicknames?
5. Who puts Mark into prison?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)