|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
(a) Launcelot is tired and wants Gareth to win because he's fighting for love.
(b) Launcelot is scared he will lose to Gareth.
(c) Launcelot knows he can kill him and doesnt want to.
(d) Launcelot thinks Gareth is not worth his time.
2. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
(d) The Vatican.
3. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken home.
(b) He is taken to a fight between two knights.
(c) He is banished from Camelot.
(d) He goes to Arthur to tell him what has happened.
4. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The badly shapen coat.
(b) The evil man.
(c) The bad tailor.
(d) The evil tails.
5. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is from the country.
(b) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
(c) Nobody knows from where he came.
(d) He is a nobleman.
6. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
(a) He burns it and then plants a garden.
(b) He only plants a garden.
(c) He builds a church.
(d) He gives it to the peasants.
7. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 200 Knights.
(b) 150 Knights.
(c) 1500 Knights.
(d) 2000 Knights.
8. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(c) Balin le Savage.
9. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
10. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
11. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(b) He falls in love with Nimue.
(c) He falls in love with Guenevere.
(d) He falls in love with Ettard.
12. King Anguis is the king of...?
13. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
(a) Arthur dreams of Guenevere.
(b) He dreams of a beautiful dragon killing an ugly boar.
(c) He dreams of his mother.
(d) Arthur dreams of his sister.
14. Who is Andred?
(a) Tristram's brother.
(b) Tristram's evil cousin.
(c) Tristram's nephew.
(d) Tristram's uncle.
15. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They are letters written for Arthur.
(b) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
(c) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
(d) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
2. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
3. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
4. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
5. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)