|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
(a) Lancelot is sent to kill Pellinore.
(b) Pellinore is sent to jail.
(c) Pellinore is banished from the kingdom.
(d) Arthur kills Pellinore's best friend.
2. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(b) No he does not.
(c) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(d) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
3. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(b) She has everyone killed.
(c) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(d) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
4. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
(a) They retaliate and attempt a sneak attack in the middle of the night.
(b) They flee their towns so the Knights have nothing to pillage.
(c) They willingly join the round table Knights and help pillage other towns.
(d) They offer tribute and offer money and gifts for protection.
5. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Lancelot's lover.
(b) Arthur's cousin.
(c) Pellinore's sister.
(d) Pellinore's daughter.
6. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
(a) King Nero.
(b) King Rience and his forty knights.
(d) King Lot.
7. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By Christmas.
(b) By the night of Pentecost.
(c) In January.
(d) By Easter.
8. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
(a) Having the knights ambush the offenders.
(b) By fleeing Camelot.
(c) A one-on-one joust.
(d) By reaching a truce at a round table meeting.
9. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
(a) She doesnt believe the news and goes to find Tristram.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She quickly forgets and marries Andred.
(d) She is saddened and doesn't eat for days.
10. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The lake.
(b) His funeral.
(c) His coronation.
(d) The round table.
11. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) Two giants with two clubs each.
(b) Three lions.
(c) Two men that are half horse.
(d) A giant with four clubs.
12. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
(a) He magically seals the head back with an ointment.
(b) He sews it back on with a needle and twine.
(c) He wraps cloth around it tightly.
(d) He bolts it together with iron rods.
13. To what does Tristram change his name?
14. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(b) La Beale Isoud.
15. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Upper class.
(b) Poorer class.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Upper middle class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
2. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
3. Who heals Tristram?
4. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
5. Who does Arthur fight?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)