|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(c) Balin le Savage.
2. Who does Ettard really love?
(a) She loves Gawaine.
(b) She loves Arthur.
(c) She loves Uwaine.
(d) She loves Pelleas.
3. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) A giant with four clubs.
(b) Two giants with two clubs each.
(c) Two men that are half horse.
(d) Three lions.
4. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(b) No he does not.
(c) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(d) He does so immediately.
5. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Poorer class.
(b) Middle class.
(c) Upper class.
(d) Upper middle class.
6. To what does Tristram change his name?
7. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(b) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(c) She wants her lover to be the King.
(d) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
8. Who does Gareth start a fight with after leaving for Arthur's feast?
(a) Gawaine, his brother.
9. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A house in Camelot.
(b) A room in the castle.
(c) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(d) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
10. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
11. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
(a) Banter because he talks too much.
(b) Beaumains, which means fair hands.
(c) Bellis because he has a soft voice like bells.
(d) Bermuda, after the triangle.
12. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
(b) Morgan le Fay.
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
13. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 200 Knights.
(b) 1500 Knights.
(c) 2000 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
14. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants him to marry her.
(b) She wants the sword for herself.
(c) She wants him to kill Balin.
(d) She wants to become mortal.
15. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
(c) Sir Carados.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
2. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
3. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
4. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
5. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)