|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
(b) The Lady of the Lake.
(d) Morgan le Fay.
2. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
3. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
(a) He asks her.
(b) He finds out from one of the knights.
(c) He sends for her mother.
(d) He asks Merlin.
4. Who does Arthur fight?
(d) King Pellinore.
5. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
(a) He does not know her.
(b) He is in too much of a hurry to help her.
(c) He knows her and wants her dead.
(d) He does not see her.
6. Who is Beloberis, and what does he want from King Mark.
(a) He wants forgiveness and to enter the court.
(b) He wants to fight the king.
(c) Beloberis desires money and treasure.
(d) He wants the most beautiful woman in the court, Sir Segwarides' wife.
7. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants to become mortal.
(b) She wants him to marry her.
(c) She wants the sword for herself.
(d) She wants him to kill Balin.
8. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(a) King Lot.
(c) King Rience.
9. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
(a) A house in Camelot.
(b) A room in the castle.
(c) Protection in the court from Gawaine and his brothers.
(d) A permanent spot at the Round Table.
10. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
(b) The opponent is forgiven.
(c) The opponent is made a servant.
(d) The opponent is killed.
11. Who puts Mark into prison?
(b) La Beale Isold.
(c) Mogan le Fay.
12. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(b) Sir Kay.
13. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A new wife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A chest of jewels.
(d) A truage or tribute.
14. Who is the evil Knight that captures Ector?
(c) Sir Carados.
15. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his daughters.
(b) Kills four of his nephews.
(c) Kills his wife.
(d) Kills four of his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
2. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
3. What is Isouds' reaction to Andred's news?
4. When does he meet his quota?
5. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)