Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 1500 Knights.
(b) 200 Knights.
(c) 2000 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
2. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
(a) He asks Merlin.
(b) He finds out from one of the knights.
(c) He asks her.
(d) He sends for her mother.
3. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) The owner of the castle.
(b) The porter of the castle.
(c) A mighty sorcerer.
(d) The King of the Lake.
4. Who is La Beale Isoud's suitor?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
(a) Lanceor is jealous because Balin wins the sword.
(b) Because Balin is allowed to sit at the Round Table and Lanceor is not.
(c) Because Balin is a better knight.
(d) Lanceor is jealous because Balin is with the woman Lanceor loves.
6. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Morgan le Fay.
7. How does Linet cure the knight who was beheaded?
(a) He magically seals the head back with an ointment.
(b) He wraps cloth around it tightly.
(c) He bolts it together with iron rods.
(d) He sews it back on with a needle and twine.
8. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The Grecians.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Saracens.
9. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are six kings.
(b) There is only one that contests him.
(c) There are two kings
(d) There are ten kings.
10. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(b) She has everyone killed.
(c) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
(d) She throws everyone out of her castle.
11. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is from the country.
(b) Nobody knows from where he came.
(c) He is a nobleman.
(d) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
12. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(a) King Lot.
(c) King Rience.
13. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
(a) It keeps Arthur from bleeding.
(b) It is a present from his father.
(c) It keeps the sword together.
(d) It is a family heirloom.
14. With whom does La Cote Male Taile fall in love?
(a) La Beale Isoud.
15. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A sword.
(b) A truage or tribute.
(c) A chest of jewels.
(d) A new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
2. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
3. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
4. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
5. Why does Sir Segwarides' wife not choose Tristram when he goes to find her?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)