|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
(a) King Lot.
(c) King Rience and his forty knights.
(d) King Nero.
2. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
(a) The Lady of the Lake.
(b) Bagdemagus's daughter.
(c) Bagdemagus's wife.
(d) Sir Carados.
3. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
(a) She throws it in the lake.
(b) She tries to destroy it and ends up cutting herself.
(c) She breaks it.
(d) She forges it and gives Arthur the fake scabbard.
4. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
(a) She wants to have another baby.
(b) She is attracted to him.
(c) She agrees because they've had a long affair.
(d) She agrees because he is disguised as her husband.
5. King Anguis is the king of...?
6. Who does Merlin predict Lancelot will kill?
7. Who is the man that Launcelot kills at the bridge?
(a) A mighty sorcerer.
(b) The owner of the castle.
(c) The King of the Lake.
(d) The porter of the castle.
8. To what does Tristram change his name?
9. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
(a) He tells him that Arthur is dead.
(b) The dwarf says Morgan le Fay is in love with him.
(c) He tells him that Merlin is plotting against him.
(d) He tells shim that he will go into battle the next day.
10. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills his wife.
(b) Kills four of his daughters.
(c) Kills four of his sons.
(d) Kills four of his nephews.
11. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Montgomery.
(b) Sir Ector.
(c) Sir Eric.
(d) Sir Kay.
12. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
(a) Lancelot and Balin.
(b) Tristam and Morgan le Fay.
(c) Lancelot and Tristam.
(d) Nero and Lancelot.
13. Why does the lodge owner throw Tristram into jail?
(a) He does this because Tristram killed his sons.
(b) Because Tristram slept with the man's wife.
(c) Because Tristram couldnt pay his bill.
(d) Because Tristram is a thief.
14. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(b) He falls in love with Nimue.
(c) He falls in love with Guenevere.
(d) He falls in love with Ettard.
15. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he do to honor the land he has protected?
2. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
3. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
4. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
5. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)