|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opponent's fate after attacking Arthur?
(a) The opponent is forgiven.
(b) The opponent is killed.
(c) The opponent is banished from Camelot.
(d) The opponent is made a servant.
2. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
(a) King Lot.
(d) King Rience.
3. What is Tor's background?
(a) He is a nobleman.
(b) Nobody knows from where he came.
(c) He is the son of a poor farmer and has twelve brothers and sisters.
(d) He is from the country.
4. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
(b) She wants her lover to be the King.
(c) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
(d) She will get a reward for ruining it.
5. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
(a) She gives him a forged sword and a scabbard meant to look like Excalibur.
(b) She gives him advice on how to beat Accalon.
(c) She gives him a kiss.
(d) She gives him news that Merlin is plotting against him.
6. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
(a) Yes. But tells him to never come back.
(b) Yes. He lets him leave peacefully.
(c) No. He kills him and ships his body into the sea.
(d) No. He beheads him again and cuts his head up into little pieces.
7. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Kay.
(b) Sir Montgomery.
(c) Sir Eric.
(d) Sir Ector.
8. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
(a) Bermuda, after the triangle.
(b) Bellis because he has a soft voice like bells.
(c) Banter because he talks too much.
(d) Beaumains, which means fair hands.
9. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
(a) They retaliate and attempt a sneak attack in the middle of the night.
(b) They offer tribute and offer money and gifts for protection.
(c) They flee their towns so the Knights have nothing to pillage.
(d) They willingly join the round table Knights and help pillage other towns.
10. Where do the Knights land when they get ready for battle?
11. King Anguis is the king of...?
12. Who does Morgan le Fay try focus on to harm?
(a) Merlin and Arthur.
(b) Launcelot and Tristram.
(c) Launcelot and Arthur.
(d) Tristram and Arthur.
13. How does the queen learn Tristram is the one who killed her brother?
(a) She recognizes him from the battle.
(b) She sees a missing fragment from his sword that she kept from the battle.
(c) She asks him where he was during that fight.
(d) He slips and mentions it.
14. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The lake.
(b) The round table.
(c) His coronation.
(d) His funeral.
15. Who does Gareth start a fight with after leaving for Arthur's feast?
(d) Gawaine, his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
2. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
3. To what does Tristram change his name?
4. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
5. Why is Arthur's opponent so powerful against Arthur?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)