|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who translates a disturbing vision that he has had?
(a) A good maiden.
(b) An evil witch.
(c) The owner of the Castle into which he has wandered.
2. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
(a) He tells him that Merlin is plotting against him.
(b) The dwarf says Morgan le Fay is in love with him.
(c) He tells him that Arthur is dead.
(d) He tells shim that he will go into battle the next day.
3. What happens to the King of Franc's daugher?
(a) She dies of sorrow because Tristram won't love her.
(b) She dies in the middle of a battle.
(c) She runs away because she is pregant.
(d) She dies during childbirth.
4. What role does Merlin possess?
(a) Religious and spiritual role.
(b) A domineering and commanding role.
(c) A soft and dovish role.
(d) A harsh, hawkish and evil role.
5. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
(a) It is a present from his father.
(b) It is a family heirloom.
(c) It keeps the sword together.
(d) It keeps Arthur from bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
2. Who is the damsel in distress?
3. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
4. What does Tristram want of King Mark?
5. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)