|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he find on the ship?
(a) His enemies ready to kill him.
(b) A book of legends.
(c) A sword that can maim if just touched.
(d) A lion.
2. When Lancelot is declared mad, how is he cured?
(a) He drinks from the Holy Grail.
(b) He is sent to an institution.
(c) He is given antibiotics.
(d) He is given a syrup made from special plants.
3. Who does Arthur fight?
(a) King Pellinore.
4. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The Grecians.
(d) The Saracens.
5. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Morgan la Fay.
(c) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the damsel in distress?
2. When was the maiming sword originally found?
3. What does Guevener do to show she loves all the Knights equally?
4. What does Launcelot do after defeating Turquine?
5. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)