|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
2. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(b) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(c) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(d) No he does not.
3. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
(d) The Vatican.
4. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(b) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(c) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(d) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
5. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
(a) 1500 Knights.
(b) 2000 Knights.
(c) 200 Knights.
(d) 150 Knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
2. How is the dream interpreted?
3. Who is La Cote Male Taile?
4. What is the significance of May Day?
5. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)