|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King do when he finds out that Tristram killed his brother-in-law?
(a) He defends him and lets him stay in the castle.
(b) He puts him up against his best fighter in a duel.
(c) He battles him and loses.
(d) He forgives him but banishes him from the country.
2. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by not responding to a threat.
(b) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(c) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(d) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
3. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(b) The lady of the lake.
(d) La Beale Isoud.
4. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
(a) Kills four of his daughters.
(b) Kills four of his sons.
(c) Kills his wife.
(d) Kills four of his nephews.
5. What does King Anguis want of King Mark of Cornwall?
(a) A truage or tribute.
(b) A chest of jewels.
(c) A new wife.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
2. Who do Balin and Balan send to Arthur after killing forty of this person's knights?
3. When does he meet his quota?
4. What does Sir Kay name the man that has asked for three gifts?
5. Who does Arthur fight?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)