|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does the good maiden advise him to stay away?
(a) Meat and water.
(b) Beer and nuts.
(c) Meat and wine.
(d) Water and honey.
2. How does Galahad fail his virtue test?
(a) He fails by initiating an attack on an innocent person.
(b) He fails by sleeping with a woman.
(c) He fails by drawing his sword irresponsibly.
(d) He fails by not responding to a threat.
3. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) He does not predict peace at all.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
4. What does Andred tell King Mark and Isoud about Tristram?
(a) He tells them Tristram is dead.
(b) He tells them he killed Tristram.
(c) He says that Tristram left and is never coming back.
(d) He tells them Tristram is coming back for revenge.
5. What is the significance of May Day?
(a) The day that all children that were born in May are killed.
(b) The day Arthur gets attacked.
(c) Arthur's birthday.
(d) The day that all infant boys are killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lionel murder?
2. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
3. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
4. What does Lancelot's hair shirt represent?
5. Who helps Arthur during this battle?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)