|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
(a) He kills both men.
(b) He kills the knight who killed his horse and gets a new horse from the second knight.
(c) He runs and hides in the bushes.
(d) He takes another man's horse.
2. Who threatens Arthur's life on a hunting adventure?
(b) La Beale Isoud.
(d) The lady of the lake.
3. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
(a) They retaliate and attempt a sneak attack in the middle of the night.
(b) They willingly join the round table Knights and help pillage other towns.
(c) They offer tribute and offer money and gifts for protection.
(d) They flee their towns so the Knights have nothing to pillage.
4. What deal does Launcelot make with the Knight Belleus?
(a) He promises to recommend him for knighthood at the next feast.
(b) He promises to marry him.
(c) He promises to kill him.
(d) He promises to help him marry Bagdemagus's daughter.
5. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not.
(b) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(c) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
(d) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Sadok do to Mark?
2. Who saves Percivale from dying?
3. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
4. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
5. Who finds Lancelot?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)