|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Cote Male Taile mean?
(a) The bad tailor.
(b) The evil man.
(c) The badly shapen coat.
(d) The evil tails.
2. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
(a) It is a present from his father.
(b) It keeps Arthur from bleeding.
(c) It is a family heirloom.
(d) It keeps the sword together.
3. Why does Morgan want to tamper with the sword?
(a) She hates Arthur and wants him to get hurt.
(b) She will get a reward for ruining it.
(c) She wants her lover to be the King.
(d) She loves Arthur and does not want him to fight anymore.
4. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
(a) He tries to kill Gareth again.
(b) He becomes paralyzed.
(c) He bleeds out and dies.
(d) He leaves Camelot and hides forever.
5. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
(a) The Roundtable will become stronger.
(b) Arthur will lose his throne.
(c) The Roundtable will be destroyed.
(d) Merlin will disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does he meet his quota?
2. Who is the person that frees Launcelot?
3. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
4. What is Tor's background?
5. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)