|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arthur fight?
(c) King Pellinore.
2. How does the Round Table achieve political gain?
(a) It keeps Arthur and Merlin in power through war.
(b) It brings together.
(c) It brings together people from all over the world to serve in the council.
(d) It provides an army against bad people.
3. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Grecians.
(d) The Saracens.
4. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) He does not predict peace at all.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
5. With whom does Merlin fall in love?
(a) Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
(d) Morgan la Fay.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
2. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
3. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
4. Who does Arthur marry?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)