|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are ten kings.
(b) There are two kings
(c) There is only one that contests him.
(d) There are six kings.
2. Who does Arthur fight?
(a) King Pellinore.
3. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
(a) He kills both men.
(b) He runs and hides in the bushes.
(c) He kills the knight who killed his horse and gets a new horse from the second knight.
(d) He takes another man's horse.
4. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants him to kill Balin.
(b) She wants to become mortal.
(c) She wants the sword for herself.
(d) She wants him to marry her.
5. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) His coronation.
(b) His funeral.
(c) The lake.
(d) The round table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
2. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
3. From where are the twelve ambassadors that come to ask Arthur for money and allegiance?
4. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
5. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)