|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are six kings.
(b) There is only one that contests him.
(c) There are ten kings.
(d) There are two kings
2. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
(a) She goes to Arthur and tells him that Pellinore was not merciful.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She curses Pellinore.
(d) She take revenge on Pellinore and plans to kill him.
3. In this chapter, the quest for what is mentioned?
(a) Morgan le Fay.
(b) The Holy Grail.
(c) The Trinity.
4. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants him to kill Balin.
(b) She wants to become mortal.
(c) She wants the sword for herself.
(d) She wants him to marry her.
5. How many Romans did the Knights of the Round Table slay in total?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan le Fay send to Arthur as an apology?
2. What do towns in France and Italy do after hearing about the pillaging that is done by Arthur's knights?
3. What are the letters of gold?
4. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
5. Who do the Knights fight that made the towns in France and Italy scared?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)