|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
(a) They attack at daybreak.
(b) They attack after the coronation.
(c) They attack at night.
(d) They attack when they see Arthur's army.
2. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
(a) He waits until they prove their loyalty.
(b) He does so immediately.
(c) Yes he does, but with very strict conditions, and with interest.
(d) No he does not.
3. What is the child Mordred's fate?
(a) The child becomes king.
(b) The child is killed.
(c) He is kidnapped by Arthur.
(d) He is kidnapped by the Lady of the Lake.
4. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(a) Balin le Savage.
5. What does the Lady of the Lake desire from Arthur?
(a) She wants him to kill Balin.
(b) She wants the sword for herself.
(c) She wants him to marry her.
(d) She wants to become mortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
2. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
3. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
4. Who do Balin and Balan defeat?
5. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)