|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
(b) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
(c) They are letters written for Arthur.
(d) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
2. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) He does not predict peace at all.
3. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
(c) Balin le Savage.
4. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
(a) He asks her.
(b) He sends for her mother.
(c) He asks Merlin.
(d) He finds out from one of the knights.
5. Does Merlin believe Balin's claim that the Lady of the Lake is evil?
(a) No he does not.
(b) Yes he does and explains why to Arthur.
(c) No he does not and requests to have Balin killed.
(d) Yes he does, but does not tell Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
2. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
3. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
4. Does he give the ambassadors the money they ask for?
5. Why is Lanceor jealous of Balin?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)