|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the dwarf have for Accalon?
(a) He tells him that Arthur is dead.
(b) He tells him that Merlin is plotting against him.
(c) The dwarf says Morgan le Fay is in love with him.
(d) He tells shim that he will go into battle the next day.
2. Who does Arthur fight?
(b) King Pellinore.
3. How does Tor become a knight?
(a) Tor asks Arthur if he can join the Round Table.
(b) His father sends him to the court. Then the court finds out that he is King Pellinore's son.
(c) Tor fights another knight in the woods and is knighted when it turns up that the knight was evil.
(d) He enters in a jousting match and wins.
4. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
(a) Arthur and Gawaine.
(b) Gaheris and Arthur.
(c) Gawaine and Gaheris.
(d) Lancelot and Gawaine.
5. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
(a) He tries to kill Gareth again.
(b) He becomes paralyzed.
(c) He leaves Camelot and hides forever.
(d) He bleeds out and dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
2. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
3. What does he find on the ship?
4. When Lancelot is declared missing, who goes to find him?
5. About which knights does Merlin make propheciest?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)