|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the letters of gold?
(a) They are letters written for Arthur.
(b) They give explanations and predictions of actions.
(c) They are the gold lettering on the chairs.
(d) They are embroidered letters on Arthur's cape.
2. With whom does Pelleas fall in love?
(a) He falls in love with Nimue.
(b) He falls in love with Morgan le Fay.
(c) He falls in love with Ettard.
(d) He falls in love with Guenevere.
3. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
(a) Two giants with two clubs each.
(b) Three lions.
(c) A giant with four clubs.
(d) Two men that are half horse.
4. Why is Arthur's opponent so powerful against Arthur?
(a) He is stronger because he drank a potion.
(b) The opponent is under a spell.
(c) The opponent is a better fighter.
(d) He is stronger because he has Excalibur.
5. What does Morgan le Fay give to Arthur before his battle?
(a) She gives him news that Merlin is plotting against him.
(b) She gives him a kiss.
(c) She gives him a forged sword and a scabbard meant to look like Excalibur.
(d) She gives him advice on how to beat Accalon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur dream of when he is aboard a ship headed to Rome?
2. Why does Turquine hate Launcelot?
3. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
4. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
5. Who does Ettard really love?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)