|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the brothers do to Lancelot?
(a) They turn him in to the Rountable.
(b) They leave him in the forest.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They kill him.
2. How does Tristam help King Mark save the castle?
(a) Having the knights ambush the offenders.
(b) By reaching a truce at a round table meeting.
(c) By fleeing Camelot.
(d) A one-on-one joust.
3. Does Gareth let the beheaded knight go?
(a) Yes. He lets him leave peacefully.
(b) No. He kills him and ships his body into the sea.
(c) No. He beheads him again and cuts his head up into little pieces.
(d) Yes. But tells him to never come back.
4. How many men do Arthur and Lancelot have to retaliate?
5. What is one of Arthur's nicknames?
(a) The Kind One.
(b) The Man of Dignity.
(d) The Flower of Chivalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pellinore lets the woman die, where is he taken?
2. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
3. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
4. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
5. How long does Morgan le Fay allow Alisander to stay?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)