|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pellinore's punishment for not helping out the damsel?
(a) Pellinore is banished from the kingdom.
(b) Pellinore is sent to jail.
(c) Arthur kills Pellinore's best friend.
(d) Lancelot is sent to kill Pellinore.
2. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Pellinore's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's lover.
(c) Arthur's cousin.
(d) Pellinore's sister.
3. What class standing are Gawaine and Gareth.
(a) Poorer class.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Upper middle class.
(d) Middle class.
4. How is the dream interpreted?
(a) The dwarf is stumped and doesn't know what to make of the dream.
(b) The dwarf says that they will be successful, but Arthur will die.
(c) The dwarf tells Arthur that Camelot will lose the battle.
(d) The beautiful creature is Camelot and the ugly creature is Rome.
5. What happens when Alice la Beale goes back to her castle?
(a) She throws everyone out of her castle.
(b) She and the Pilgrim fall in love and have a child.
(c) She has everyone killed.
(d) She allows everyone to stay in the castle for one year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pellinore do when his horse is killed?
2. What does Arthur offer Lamerak?
3. Where does Lancelot go once he escapes?
4. What does the damsel do when she is not helped?
5. What happens after the beheaded knight is cured?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)