|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Gawaine dream?
(a) 150 birds.
(b) 150 bulls.
(c) 100 Knights.
(d) 100 boats.
2. What is their main complaint in life?
(a) They have no wives.
(b) They have no time to do anything.
(c) They hate their jobs.
(d) That they have no adventure.
3. Wat do the black bulls represent in the dream?
(a) Sinful Knights.
(b) A storm is coming.
(c) Strong men.
(d) Bad meat.
4. Why does Launcelot go into the Chapel Perilous?
(a) To retrieve a piece of cloth and a sword to help a maiden's brother.
(b) To talk to the owner about the recent slaying.
(c) To retrieve a sword to slay the maiden's brother.
(d) To go the annual feast.
5. Who are Galahad's parents?
(a) Morgan le Fay and Arthur.
(b) Lancelot and Elaine.
(c) Elaine and Gawaine.
(d) Morgan le Fat and Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joseph of Arimathea follow religiously?
2. Who or what does Launcelot battle to free the ladies inside of castle Tintagel?
3. Who does Gawaine meet with to discuss his quest?
4. What will happen if the Grail appears in Camelot?
5. What does Gweneviere do when she finds out about Galahad?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)