|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Azucena's companions dies in the police chase?
2. How do the passengers riding with Azucena and Rodrigo react to their Astroanalysis session?
3. What does Azucena believe that the images reveal about Isabel Gonzalez's past?
4. How does Azucena's Astroanalyst session with Rodrigo end?
5. At the end of chapter fourteen, who comes to check up on the narrator?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Chapter three is set in twenty-third century Mexico City.
1) What is twenty-third century Mexico City like?
2) What inventions are part of daily life in this setting?
3) How believable is this setting to you?
Essay Topic 2
Azucena lives in Mexico City. How is this setting important to the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What political figures are mentioned in this book? Who are the political figures in the first chapter? In the twenty-third century, what political figures do we see? What does Mammon say about rulers?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)