|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After analyzing the African violet, what does Azucena use Cuquita's invention to analyze?
2. What body does Azucena travel in chapter fifteen?
3. What does Azucena remember while listening to her music as she travels through space in chapter nine?
4. What is Mammon's mood throughout chapter twelve?
5. Who tells Isabel "Help me, please! My name is Ricardo Rodriguez. My wife brought me here in a spaceship..."
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In a didactic tone, Anacreonte presents several ideas about reincarnation and the nature of the Universe, especially the role of love.
1) What role does love play in this text?
2) What is The Law of Love?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the Pyramid of Love important? What does it symbolize? What happens to the pyramid in different moments of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Anacreonte explains in this chapter that in order for the Universe to run smoothly, everyone must play his role. What does the idea of someone playing their role mean?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)