|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Isabel's bodyguards decide to blame, and beat, for Isabel fainting?
2. How does Azucena's Astroanalyst session with Rodrigo end?
3. According to the narrator of chapter fourteen, what is the most common obstacle to the fulfillment of Divine Will?
4. How do the passengers riding with Azucena and Rodrigo react to their Astroanalysis session?
5. What is the song at the beginning of chapter fourteen about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the way in which the planet Korma is described. What is it's topography? Who lives there? What are the people like? Is this a believable setting?
Essay Topic 2
Chapter three is set in twenty-third century Mexico City.
1) What is twenty-third century Mexico City like?
2) What inventions are part of daily life in this setting?
3) How believable is this setting to you?
Essay Topic 3
Azucena lives in Mexico City. How is this setting important to the plot of the book?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)